Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are ML cuter than WL?

Are ML cuter than WL?

So far I've only started punting in the last couple years and visited the local establishments, Ginza, N5M, Sakura 57 (threesome there was crazy). I've only been a handful of times and they were awesome experiences in their own right but I haven't yet met a WL that has a truly pretty face - a 4.5 at most.

In my quest to find a regular, I have started looking at RNT places - Looks like the girls are younger in the selections but who knows how real that is.

In your experience, are ML girls cuter than WL?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    In your experience, are ML girls cuter than WL?
    In my experience it's a yes, ML girls are cuter than WL.
    I say that because you asked cuter, not prettier.
    I find shy girls cute as fuck, and its hard to find a shy WG...

No difference. But agency definitely few years younger. It's like if u are hot n young. U make the big bucks. Why waste ur youth lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Definitely easier to find younger girls in RNT and agency. Working in an FS shop is probably a bit too hardcore for the youngsters.

In terms of looks though, it's a been an even split for me. 2 of the most naturally beautiful girls I've met in punting were Chinese Kay from 5 Star (WL), and Chinese Chloe from DOS (ML). I could look at their faces all day and not find a single thing out of place.

Banned
    If you are looking for young Thai or Korean cuties you should start to go to shops such as 200 Parramatta Massage and QEB style Massage. Two establishments that come to mind.

I find WLs have that well-used, worn-out tired look. It doesn't mean you can't get WL service from MLs who are fresher and sweeter.

For context, my type is basically Jennie Kim from Blackpink or Ariana Grande. Small, dainty, great hips. I don't have a preference of ethnicity though Korean girls tend to make me stare.

Just left 200 Paramatta (200 Stanmore?) saw Emily.

She's pretty cute, definitely the best looking punt I've had so far (that's like 4 or 5 punts so it doesn't mean much).

I'd give her a 6 in the looks department (she's beautiful, just given my type) and a 9 for service - fucking outstanding. She offered me a CBJ and proceeded to give me the best blowjob I have ever had. Very enthusiastic. She's funny, charming. I'd describe her as the kind of girl you see in an office and want to bring home.

She was cuter than both Jay (4 looks, 7 service) at N5M and Barbie (3 looks, 4 service) at Ginza.

Maybe ML are the go

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ML's are generally younger, especially pre-covid when there used to be a lot of working holiday and students. They start off working in a restaurant and realise its not enough to pay bills, but they don't want to work in a brothel, so they find middle ground working in a massage shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Always think WLs (not at butcher shops) are more beautiful

The other thing I noticed is WLs tend to be more full on with the make up than MLs. Not saying all MLs don’t wear heavy make up, but you are more likely to meet one that hasn’t put anything on than a WL. I personally like it when they are all dolled up. It’s one of the things that set them apart from getting it on with my partner!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What kind of agencies are you talking about for those talking about agencies? There's some commonly recommended massage or FS shops, but no idea about the agencies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The other thing I noticed is WLs tend to be more full on with the make up than MLs. Not saying all MLs don’t wear heavy make up, but you are more likely to meet one that hasn’t put anything on than a WL. I personally like it when they are all dolled up. It’s one of the things that set them apart from getting it on with my partner!
    Yes, I think ML wear less makeup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Yes, I think ML wear less makeup
    If you have dark rooms with little bench light and the customer is lying on his stomach for most of the session, then the MLs can get away with little make-up. I guess there is the expectation that the WL has make-up on and looks beautiful for the customer. If not, would customers choose WLs that look average or ordinary? We know how make-up can really change a girl's look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you have dark rooms with little bench light and the customer is lying on his stomach for most of the session, then the MLs can get away with little make-up. I guess there is the expectation that the WL has make-up on and looks beautiful for the customer. If not, would customers choose WLs that look average or ordinary? We know how make-up can really change a girl's look.
    That is a very good point.
    The level of lighting is everything...

Tho to me that is still about beauty.
    Cuteness to me relates much more to attitude and acceptable looks...

One thing I like about my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 is that she always looks immaculately glamorous. Not overly heavy make up but you can see she puts in some efforts there and she is proud of her looks. On the occasions when I booked her for the first booking of the day back at QVB, when she arrived at the shop, she is already looking hot even she was wearing her street clothes like jeans and jumper , then into the shop, I went to the toilet and she changed into a sexy working dress, fun time. What’s there not to like about this lady.

On the other hand, have seen many MLs from other shop before make up and honestly, they would look a lot less desirable than usual.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    MLs from other shop before make up and honestly, they would look a lot less desirable than usual.
    Of course there is also the opposing views....

Some of these ladies look damn hot without makeup and the way when they apply it makes them look terrible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably overthinking this topic

Both worlds have their stunners and not so stunners

If anything what makes an ML seem cuter is the aura that they don’t just fuck everyone and have that minor level of innocence over WLs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The reason inpersonally stuck to RnT is because its been very rsre for me to see a WL who isnt looking worn out and or has C sections scars from kids.

Maybe im just ridiculously unlucky or some shit, but the times ive gone, I practically always regret it.

For example, i went to 7 cowper recently as Sasa and Nacy seem decent from photos, but when i went there, both not available but Lucy was.

I thought ok, theres tons of AR on her, should be fine.

Gee-Zus Christ.

I had undressed and was about to take a shower as she walked in, and she started taking her kit off. And i was just like um....... 🤢

I dont like talking bad about women in general, but damn, i would need to be stoned, drunk or practically OD'ed before id be naturally attracted enough.

I ended up just getting handjob from her while i closed my eyes and thought of a massive Lez off between some of my recent attractive punts.

100+ down the drain, but hey its punting, i could and probably should have walked, but i didnt really have time to find another place to punt.

So yeah, im not stepping into FS places anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    The reason inpersonally stuck to RnT is because its been very rsre for me to see a WL who isnt looking worn out and or has C sections scars from kids.

Maybe im just ridiculously unlucky or some shit, but the times ive gone, I practically always regret it.

For example, i went to 7 cowper recently as Sasa and Nacy seem decent from photos, but when i went there, both not available but Lucy was.

I thought ok, theres tons of AR on her, should be fine.

Gee-Zus Christ.

I had undressed and was about to take a shower as she walked in, and she started taking her kit off. And i was just like um....... 🤢

I dont like talking bad about women in general, but damn, i would need to be stoned, drunk or practically OD'ed before id be naturally attracted enough.

I ended up just getting handjob from her while i closed my eyes and thought of a massive Lez off between some of my recent attractive punts.

100+ down the drain, but hey its punting, i could and probably should have walked, but i didnt really have time to find another place to punt.

So yeah, im not stepping into FS places anymore.
    That’s a good point bro. Going for rnt does limit the damage to the wallet of a bad punt if it does turn out that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a good point bro. Going for rnt does limit the damage to the wallet of a bad punt if it does turn out that way.
    +1

Reason why I converted to RnT. You can always decline the part 2 but a lot of the ladies would give you the death stare if you do LOL. I was once passive aggressively forced out of a massage place cos I refused to do part 2 cos her looks didn’t do it for me but I was willing to stay just for a message. She told me no can do, then I said the last time I looked at the sign outside this place is a massage place where you advertised massaging. Yeh we all know what happen behind closed doors.

Good thing was this confrontation all happened at the start so I didn’t hand the money and she didn’t waste her time on me. The point of the story is we have options with RnT (haha well not the time I got kicked out) with just a massage.

Haha I just have to add… the infamous Lucy that most of us tried cos of the “great” reviews on here. Hey F0x man at least you got that out of your checklist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Are guys lately seeing more MLs with C section scars or obvious extra skin on stomachs due to child birth on MLs these days? Between Chinese and Thai MLs, the Chinese MLs seem to have more obvious imperfections after child birth. I guess this is the main reason for dimming the lights or covering the lights with towels in the rooms.

It's rare to see WLs with C scars or stretched skin on their stomachs. If they do have them they will try to cover it up with some lingerie or their hand. Other times they will turn the lights off or do positions that don't allow you to see their imperfection.

We all want perfect bodies and beautiful faces. How many guys here would reject a WL or ML if they saw a C scar or stretched skin marks after going into the room?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast