Thread: Locanto Options that are worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)

Locanto Options that are worth it

Locanto Options

Kangaroo Point – mentioned previously by others name Lynne - Thai , nice massage technique , polite and well-mannered lady. Recently single so all options available once you have been a few times and connect, parking is easy. Been around the block and knows it way around a decent BJ technique.

Luna Carindale – mentioned previously by others Taiwanese stated , good body nice height tits seem real extremely polite to a point of being Japanese helpful. Accepting technique as to how far you could push the helpfulness envelope is to be determined, proud of her rimming technique if your that way inclined. Std FS options. Inside a retirement facility which is funny , also when your finished she is standing behind the door awaiting your exit and on the phone timing the next persons entrance, 30-minute hits so churning them through the door. If it smells dank then you may be way down the list, go early in week and the day .

Will provide more options from Locanto when applicable .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Locanto Options

Kangaroo Point – mentioned previously by others name Lynne - Thai , nice massage technique , polite and well-mannered lady. Recently single so all options available once you have been a few times and connect, parking is easy. Been around the block and knows it way around a decent BJ technique.

Luna Carindale – mentioned previously by others Taiwanese stated , good body nice height tits seem real extremely polite to a point of being Japanese helpful. Accepting technique as to how far you could push the helpfulness envelope is to be determined, proud of her rimming technique if your that way inclined. Std FS options. Inside a retirement facility which is funny , also when your finished she is standing behind the door awaiting your exit and on the phone timing the next persons entrance, 30-minute hits so churning them through the door. If it smells dank then you may be way down the list, go early in week and the day .

Thanks for the intel.

I've been seeing Lynne for 2 years now. I concur with your assessment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Locanto Options

I tried the Carindale option, pre Covid, and retirement village relocation ….if that’s Juna/Nina?
    Clean, hygienic, I guess….listerine and hand sanitiser, if that’s your go?
    Never ventured down the rimming, prostate, FS avenue….nor the CIM option.
    Basic massage, which is great. Knows her way around a man’s body.
    Polite, photos are close to being reflective.
    It’s just, I insisted on being covered at all times….the thought of her spitting in the sink, just didn’t do it fit me?
    Each to their own….judge your own risk assessment, I guess?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would like to see Lynnne- cant find her ad in Locanto now. Any idea if she is still in Brisbane?
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifever View Post
    Would like to see Lynnne- cant find her ad in Locanto now. Any idea if she is still in Brisbane?
    Cheers
    Hi mate

Yes she is in Kangaroo point. Her ad is down at the moment - PM me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    Hi mate

Yes she is in Kangaroo point. Her ad is down at the moment - PM me
    Can i also grab her details? Up to Brissie for work a few times, so this info would be useful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesoydancer View Post
    Can i also grab her details? Up to Brissie for work a few times, so this info would be useful.
    Hi mate

I just tried sending you a PM - unable to send.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lynne 0410 059 431

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got a contact for Luna? Can't seem to find her...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Luna 0451 349 126

this was some time ago. not sure if it still works or if she is still in QLD or travelled somewhere else. text and ask.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Lynne kangaroo point can you tell me your experience does she give you a massage because her massage is pressing in one spot. She says not moving the hand around which I am used to. So she said sorry I can’t help you. And had to leave. She didn’t charge me I would have liked to had fs with her. She is nice I mainly went there for fs Is that your experience does she normally massage for very long Interested hear what others say. I have been going for massage and extras for years different places

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    That sounds like a ridiculous experience, she pressed on your back and then said sorry and you left without paying? Bizarre.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully 69 View Post
    I saw Lynne kangaroo point can you tell me your experience does she give you a massage because her massage is pressing in one spot. She says not moving the hand around which I am used to. So she said sorry I can’t help you. And had to leave. She didn’t charge me I would have liked to had fs with her. She is nice I mainly went there for fs Is that your experience does she normally massage for very long Interested hear what others say. I have been going for massage and extras for years different places
    you must have made a booking but something must have happened between the time of booking and the time you actually showed up, which affected her mood to do a good job. book again for another day. tell her what you hope to get or what you want and ask her nicely if that is what she is happy to provide.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen Lynne recently? Saw her ad but seems like she's been around for a while

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info about rimming. I'll make sure I don't kiss her mouth..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Locanto is almost total waste of time nowadays. Full of fake Asian profiles. It’s basically Russian roulette. E&B, Scarlett Blue is where it’s at, although many WL on these sites are asking astronomical prices is $600-$800+ when can get better service and hotter WLs at any brothel close to the city $170.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by It Hurts When IP View Post
    Locanto is almost total waste of time nowadays. Full of fake Asian profiles. It’s basically Russian roulette. E&B, Scarlett Blue is where it’s at, although many WL on these sites are asking astronomical prices is $600-$800+ when can get better service and hotter WLs at any brothel close to the city $170.
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...Suck-Fuck.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rawg View Post
    Anyone seen Lynne recently? Saw her ad but seems like she's been around for a while
    She went to Mackay for a few weeks working. Her ad was back up for a few weeks and it is not up at the moment.