Thread: Tinker... Taylor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tinker... Taylor

Checking out the line-up, Taylor looked hot in the photos and in the flesh; there was no disappointment when I saw Taylor walking into the room. I introduced myself and gave a cuddled/grant, which had a warm feeling while we cuddle as she wasn’t shy and gave a warming smile. I disrobed and laid out on the table for her routines. Good massage. Teasing brother in between, the way I liked. There was good chemistry between us, effects that shortened our massage and continued with some good plays. I asked her what services were on offer. Normal NHJ, and CBJ - FS was on offer, but I didn’t take them this time, as I was happy with Taylor's warm girlfriend approach as well as her appearance, along with good chemistry and lots of naughty exploring. We had a sensual cuddle, lots of touching, c cup, and a very smooth, shaved downstairs. Taylor is so sweet and beautiful Chinese lady. Next visit, I might take up the CBJ, as she tells me I would want more. I might even look at part 3. Pineapples start a 1,2,3 for the lot!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Tinker Tailor soldier spy was one of my favourite films, bro. Gary Oldman at his best!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing good read and certainly one for 2023

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to see Taylor on the strength of the multiple reviews. Ymmv and I didn't get the miles or smiles I was hoping for.

Looks-wise: face not attractive to me. Had botox looking fat lips. So it was hard for me to get it up.

She was asking for extra money $80 up front before we even started (additional mood and boner killer). It was 1 pineapple for NHJ and $30 for body to body experience. This is truly becoming at thing of pressing for more money as others have reported about 41 Epping instead of letting the punter decide what they want.

Body is decent and trim as reported by others.

I booked a 45 min session but she only gave me 10 mins and no build up. Then suddenly asked to flip and was playing with little Roger.

After a while, lil' Roger fell asleep. I then asked for B2B option to see if it would improve things. It didn't. Then asked for a proper massage, but she instead decided to continue playing. The play should have been before the flip during the build up! I got too sensitive and since she didn't continue the massage I left 10 mins early. Only receiving 10 mins consolation massage in a 45 min session left me feeling short changed - and it wasn't as good as others have reported for me.

There's a thread on talking during the massage and this was one where it was not flirty and too much general chit chat.

In hindsight I should have tried one of the Japanese as there were quite a few rostered the day I went.

In summary she has a decent body and nice personality, but I need the complete package (pretty face, good build up/TT, no demanding money). Each to their own.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's a shame, photos make her look good but RodgHerMoore's review makes me less hopeful.

Shop Owner
    Wednesday 💙
    Joana ( Thai ) new
    Zoey ( Chinese )
    Mina ( Japanese ) new
    Coco ( Mongolian ) new
    Caren ( Japanese ) new
    Kimi ( Vietnamese ) new
    Taylor ( Chinese )

💞 💞 7 good looking young girls working today
    Joana ( Thai ) new
    *gorgeous young girl , super hot small figure with curves on all right places , 20 yo 160 cm , size 5 , C cup , very pretty face , super sweet and nice personality, good open minded service ,highly recommended !

Zoey ( Chinese )
    *very pretty young petite girl , 20 yo , 160 cm , size 5 slim figure , milky white skin , so lovely and sweet , perfect English , patient, caring , charming girl , great massage skill and very good service ! Very popular

Mina ( Japanese ) new
    *very young and pretty uni girl , so lovely and cute , 19 yo, 169 cm , 48 kg , super nice slim figure, pretty face , innocent girl super sweet and nice personality, good English . New to industry !

Caren (Japanese) new
    *Very pretty face and young nice slim body .
    160 cm , size 6 , beautiful big eyes , charming and friendly , perfect English, good open minded service , highly recommended

Coco ( Mongolian ) new
    *elegant Mongolian girl ,nice petite figure , 160cm , size 6 , natural C cup , super friendly and good personality ,good massage and great GFE

Kimi ( Vietnamese) new
    * beautiful young girl , 158cm , size 7 , D cup , very pretty face , sweet & charming , good strong massage skill and great service

Taylor ( Chinese )
    * good looking stunning young girl , perfect face and body , very pretty face , hot model figure , she goes to gym to keep fit . 167 cm , busty , size 7 , very soft and patient personality. Very good massage and open minded service. She is a stunner you can’t miss out !
    Highly popular 💖

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AP94 View Post
    That's a shame, photos make her look good but RodgHerMoore's review makes me less hopeful.
    Legs too short. No waist. Dress old fashion.

I'll give her a miss unless her extras come with a huge discount.

Shop Owner

Stunning 🌸 Taylor rostered today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Stunning 🌸 Taylor rostered today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688