Person's Name: Ling

Establishment: Renwick Body Massage

Date of Visit: Last Week

Rates: $170/hr

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: 160 cm, D Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity: Taiwanese

Services Provided: Dragon tendon, bodyslide, NHJ and more

Value for money/recommend? Yes, but it depends.

I'll make this review short since I had previously seen her at the old place in Randwick. Booked ahead for Ling for the Dragon tendon massage. She was dressed at the start and started massaging me with a towel on top. It was a dry but hard massage which really soothed me into what was to come. When she got the lube and started spreading it around my butt, I knew what was to come.

I went down on all fours. She put a glove on, ran her fingers down my back and then started wriggling it in. I couldn't help but moan myself, especially as she squeezed my balls. She then got a dildo and started fucking my ass with it. I told her to but more lube, but I think she misheard and went ahead faster. She then takes a dildo out, and then does the same with a vibrator. I could really feel it in my lower abdomen and legs. And then, she started jerking me while working on my hole.

She tells me, "I can make you cum like this" but I didn't want to. So she slowly stopped with the vibrator. She then undressed and began bodyslide. I loved the way she teased my nipples and blowed on my chest with her mouth. Once she started jerking me, she told me to play with her D cups. By then, I realised I came and for once I felt sorry for my little brother.

I guess this is one of those places where you think you'll never go through it again, only to find your self desperate for it a week later.

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review ,hope see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Next time cum with the vibrator in and let her give you a hard prostate orgasm

Shop Owner
    Hi gentlemens, hot and naughty Ling working tomorrow,Hurry-up and make a booking for a good massage with prostate & spanish services!!!! Excellent

Shop Owner
    Hi gentlemens, hot and naughty Ling working today,Hurry-up and make a booking for a good massage with prostate & spanish services!!!! Excellent time