Energetic K Boa

Establishment: N5M
    Date of Visit : 15.02.2022
    Address: 5 Gerald Street, Marrickville NSW
    ☎️ : 0417 888 123
    Hours of Business : 10am til late
    Rates : $150/$200/$250

Person's Name: Boa 🇰🇷
    Size/shape: Very skinny Korean girl, 165cm 45 kg slim and thin body.
    White skin as smooth as silk.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean Good English
    Services Provided: Energetic good service skills with friendly attitude.
    Shower together, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, 69, CIM, and rimming.

Value for money/recommend? : YES Bubbly personality GFE intimacy

My experience/comments :
    Hot 🔥 day looking for place with shower, during lunch messaged shop availability at 2:30pm, prompt response with 3 girls so replied to booked K Boa.

Lots of street parking front of the shop, walked in and mentioned of booking with K Boa, been shown to room 10, massive open shower room, 3 seated luxury sofa, massive wall mirrors, beautiful room. K Boa walked in, first impression was friendly and energetic as Ginza girl J Liz that I visited 2 weeks ago, even body and attitude the same except K Boa skin lighter and clean no tattoo🐉.

Started with shower together but instead she showered me cleaned my body, balls, Les 🍌, ass 🕳 and legs 😝. K Boa routines sucked my balls and Les 🍌 ……WTF, let her enjoy a bit but politely let her know that I don’t want DFK or BBBJ 😂. Off shower room, we hugged in front of the massive wall mirror just catbathed followed with bed activities good interactions from this energetic K Boa thoroughly exploring me but messed up her routines as skip those BBBJ 😝 but I was enjoying those catbath. Dom in with mouth 👄good sucking of CBJ, balls licking and rimming as I spread my legs…wow… a bit exciting then continue with cow girl ride as she gently inserted Les 🍌 to her tightly pussy 🐱 and started cow girl ride as afraid I might cum quick 😆. Enjoying watching her riding, body movements, facial expressions while I secured her by holding her natural A 😝. Turned her around, have few cock slides to bring some pussy juice then inserted my 🍌 lifted her leg as EAGLE SEX POSITIONA4D97639-37D3-4BCD-A66A-215E380475B6.jpg good bouncing return from the bed and changed to
    RODEO
    7E409DBD-E4EF-46EB-A4B6-EB4EEB2D75FA.jpg.before the final part of MISH. I was enjoying after eruption but naughty K Boa complaining, Oppa…too early, want more 😂 She definitely an energetic banging lady love ❤️ her professional.

After cleaned me, she continued massaging me that was amazing too, very GFE and engaging. Off bed, we washed together again, cleaned me and prepared the room by changing bed sheet. Like this shop.

Left as happy man 😃
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boa/ Mari is awesome. Lovely girl-next-door type with beautiful natural looks. I also loves how she gives you a gentle BJ after you've come, just sensational.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can attest to all of this, Ive seen her a few times, and she's not only a complete delight to spend time with, but a complete missile who doesnt mess around.... dammit, i think i need to make a booking now :/

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    I can attest to all of this, Ive seen her a few times, and she's not only a complete delight to spend time with, but a complete missile who doesnt mess around.... dammit, i think i need to make a booking now :/
    Yes Boa is genuinely service oriented no marking around, very pleasant meeting her and revisit
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw kboa today.. sorry ESL report here

She damn skinny.. skinnier than uee i think.. not my type of body ..
    But very friendly and hard working girl
    Nice session anyway. I’d go again if there’s no new k girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Boa nice friendly GFE

Date: Fri 27 May
    Place: N5M. (5 Gerald St, Marrickville)
    Price: $200:45mins
    Services: BBBJ DFK FIV 69 GFE
    Description: 20Â’s B Cups I think she had had them enhanced and then reversed for some reason. I like smaller boobs anyway! Pretty face 8/10. Very slim body, nice sexy hips 8/10. Looked great in her dress on entry to the room.

Shower time: Mouthwash. Shower water a bit cold and didnÂ’t warm up. Boa does some nice washing and hand job and a little BBBJ. Comes up and we do some nice GFE-like DFK while I have a play with her nipples. I let her finish her shower and dry myself off. Boa finishes her shower and the water finally becomes warm. After drying off we head to the bed.

On the bed: Started with some very nice BBBJ with her from the side and feeling her nice pussy. I asked for 69 so she moves in over me. Nice fresh pussy taste. I donÂ’t think I got her close to orgasm, probably because it was the end of her shift. Nevertheless I was really enjoying the BBBJ. On with the dom and we started in Cowgirl with her slamming me and me responding from below. I was getting close to orgasm but not quite. I asked for a switch around to doggy - my favourite. Doggy was nice watching her nice sexy hips thrusting into me and her pussy felt tighter in this position. I take a while to come but finally have a massive orgasm. I wasnÂ’t really up for a round 2. We laid on the bed and chatted about many things with her cuddled up to me. It was a nice GFE experience with a friendly chatty girl with good English.
    Would I Return? Yes
    VFM. Yes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Many nice positives reviews of K Boa
    Sounds enthusiastic with her professional
    Looking forward to visit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC View Post
    Date: Fri 27 May
    Place: N5M. (5 Gerald St, Marrickville)
    Price: $200:45mins
    Services: BBBJ DFK FIV 69 GFE
    Description: 20Â’s B Cups I think she had had them enhanced and then reversed for some reason. I like smaller boobs anyway! Pretty face 8/10. Very slim body, nice sexy hips 8/10. Looked great in her dress on entry to the room.

Shower time: Mouthwash. Shower water a bit cold and didnÂ’t warm up. Boa does some nice washing and hand job and a little BBBJ. Comes up and we do some nice GFE-like DFK while I have a play with her nipples. I let her finish her shower and dry myself off. Boa finishes her shower and the water finally becomes warm. After drying off we head to the bed.

On the bed: Started with some very nice BBBJ with her from the side and feeling her nice pussy. I asked for 69 so she moves in over me. Nice fresh pussy taste. I donÂ’t think I got her close to orgasm, probably because it was the end of her shift. Nevertheless I was really enjoying the BBBJ. On with the dom and we started in Cowgirl with her slamming me and me responding from below. I was getting close to orgasm but not quite. I asked for a switch around to doggy - my favourite. Doggy was nice watching her nice sexy hips thrusting into me and her pussy felt tighter in this position. I take a while to come but finally have a massive orgasm. I wasnÂ’t really up for a round 2. We laid on the bed and chatted about many things with her cuddled up to me. It was a nice GFE experience with a friendly chatty girl with good English.
    Would I Return? Yes
    VFM. Yes
    Yes, she is one of the best. My review: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ess-to-connect

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Boa is a great fuck!
    Extremely tight pussy, great kisser and excellent attitude and work ethic!

What more could you ask for? Unfortunately the answer is a just a slight trace of tit! For an attractive mature woman with everything going for her (almost) this girl would have the smallest tits I have come across since I was a very young teenager!

Anyway, as long as tiny tits doesn't rule her out for anyone can thoroughly recommend this gal as one of the best fucks going around and happy to take a strong pounding!
    Last edited by Jack Africa; 31-05-2022 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Correction

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The OP visited Boa on a hot day. Don't go to No 5 on a cold day like me looking for a hot shower. I had an experience yesterday where it took 10 minutes (this is not exaggeration; it was 10 minutes) before the shower water was hot enough to stand under. Even then it was pretty tepid. I shivered for the 10 minutes before I got in the shower. Then I had to deal with the girl insisting on washing me at slow pace. I hate being washed by the girl because it is often a time wasting affair. When the girl's iPhone alarm went off I realised I'd been ripped off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw here at 42G, the sister shop. Top notch service and a great attitude. Was a very enjoyable session.

Thanks guy!! K Boa is here free now, please call 0417888123 to make a booking!