Thread: E Zara - the Great Wonder of Marrickville

Senior Member(無間使者)

E Zara - the Great Wonder of Marrickville

After an arranged meeting with an SB fell through (yes it’s not always rainbows and butterflies) I was feeling a bit toey and up for something different, and Egyptian Zara popped up in my head so checked N5s roster and yes she was working and yes she was available!

Never saw a roster photo, and generally middle eastern girls who are in this industry aren’t the best looking but brother qwanks review sounded quite genuine and middle eastern cuisine has been on my bucket list for quite sometime.

Entered via back door and saw a western girl in the ‘make up’ room - looked a bit thirties and didn’t look friendly (understandable she wouldn’t have had her game face on) but anyway felt a little slight of buyers remorse at that point thinking that it could be Zara. But no, Zara was already waiting in the room.

When I walked in, I was greeted by a doe-eyed smiling face who welcomed me in the room and offered me a glass of water. What a great start, I was immediately impressed by what I saw… great body, nice chest and waist, not the glamourous stuck up type of Arab girl but very cute, innocent next door girl type, legit Arab accent and very very friendly. I’d say she’s early-mid twenties in my opinion.

Can just imagine seeing her walking down Church St Parramatta with tight denim jeans and white tight shirt turning heads as she walks past Armani Restaurant.

We had a great conversation and the session was great, and staring into her doe-eyes in missionary is an absolute sensation and enough to get across the line. I’ve now come to the conclusion that whatever country girls are from, they all taste and feel the same 😂

The only downside is that it’s apparent that whilst she is new to the shop, she’s definitely not new to the industry and had limitations and ‘upsize’ options - which took away from the whole spontaneity of the session and made it slightly business like.

Overall she’s still great and I’d recommend her if you wanted to tick Middle Eastern off your bucket list. Not an ounce of princess syndrome would be found with her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    The only downside is that it’s apparent that whilst she is new to the shop, she’s definitely not new to the industry and had limitations and ‘upsize’ options - which took away from the whole spontaneity of the session and made it slightly business like.
    Thanks for the review! We’re her breasts real or fake?

So what was included in her standard service and what were her upsize options?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe they were real… I didn’t inspect closely enough to tell you the truth

Upsize options were for daty and bbbj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So no chance for kissing then?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are REAL. I actually asked her while I was having a good feel lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw Zara is half Egyptian, half Indian. She doesn't look full Meditteranean, although I could be fooled if she didn't tell me.

Senior Member(無間使者)

How much was each upsize?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Btw Zara is half Egyptian, half Indian. She doesn't look full Meditteranean, although I could be fooled if she didn't tell me.
    So does she actually look Middle-Eastern or is she actually just Indian trying to pass off as Egyptian to lure more punters in for being exotic?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    So does she actually look Middle-Eastern or is she actually just Indian trying to pass off as Egyptian to lure more punters in for being exotic?
    She had just the tiniest hint of an Indian accent...because of that the more I looked at her the more I could see the Indian side...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What service does she provide?

Zara arrived here guys, time to try some middle eastern cuisine today~~
    Call 0417888123