Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it better to book ahead or pick from a lineup?

Is it better to book ahead or pick from a lineup?

I've been looking up WLs with reviews, inspecting images trying my best to find a girl that's very very attractive then booking ahead of time but I keep being underwhelmed by their appearance.

I had the impression that the most attractive girls get booked out so you won't find much in a line up and in my 5-ish punts, I haven't ever picked from a line up.

Considering it's not trivial to commit to heading into town or where-ever, is it better to book ahead or would I have better luck picking from a line up?

Does time of day matter?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this is my advice, don't take other peoples words for granted, because everyone is different and their chemistry and reaction is not always the same,
    a girls regular might get better service, than a first timer off the street, unless you are young and hansom and the girls type, than you might get the best sex ever,
    in saying so just go to the shop when they open meet the girls in person and see if there is any chemistry, watch the girls eyes and body language if its lit up choose her, if she looks like she is not interested don't pick her it could be the worst punt ever, even if she's got good reviews from others.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The awkward thing about not booking ahead is that sometimes you get thrown into a waiting room where everybody else is waiting as well...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slickg View Post
    The awkward thing about not booking ahead is that sometimes you get thrown into a waiting room where everybody else is waiting as well...
    The very true, amd you are praying don't run into anyone you know

Banned
    Most waiting rooms are for one person only in most shops.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I use to be like you. I like walk ins as the girls reaction can be gauged by how they greet you.

Now I tend to book ahead cause I go during my lunch break and there's less girls so sometimes when I visit the store all the girls are busy and I'd have to wait.

Banned
    Before rushing out after every punt I always stayed back for a few minutes having a quiet chats with the receptionist or Mamasan. I got informations from them about the girl I wanted to see without being there.

Just the other day I wechat a receptionist about 2 girls: "Gloria and Violet how do you rate them in beauty? From 1-10? Do they do FS?" I got my answer without taking a 45 minutes train ride to confirm about the photos I had seen.

I remembered about the recent Chinese New Year and gave the receptionist a $20 red packet.

And the other day while sharing a joke with a Papasan he showed me on his phone the "coming attractions" to arrive to his shops shortly.

Stick to one or two small shops and get to know the people running them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by slickg View Post
    There's never a guarantee that the girl will have finished her previous session on time and you still have to wait in the waiting room.

Like a doctor's appointment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find lineups pretty rare and you usually get whose available. The best lineup is at Bellevue 12. They all line up in a row and if you get there early can be seven in a row all keen for your business and tackle. Even if that are not the best there and pretty old it is such a rush

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Book ahead if you know the girl you want or if you aren't sure look at a lineup and take a punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sometimes you get thrown into a waiting room where everybody else is waiting as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The best thing is booking the girl you have at least seen in a lineup or intro.

Thats why my go to thing is to book a girl in a specific shop that i feel like i would enjoy, based on the reviews, descriptions and pics.
    And then, come early and and inform the shop ahead of time that you might be coming early, and you would like to see some specific girls from the lineup, for your future booking references.
    Or maybe just look at any girl before your booking, for the same reason.

One time at n5m, the reception guy was nice enough to let me see the girl after my booking. I was lucky that she wasnt busy during that time.
    This was because the girl was in a session before my booking and i specifically asked to see that girl for the reasons stated above.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience with no booking, at some popular spot there was not much line up, and ended up i have to go to several shops. So lately i prefer to book, some get luck with good girls and service, some less lucky. But i always try to find some after report, not just relying on the photo or shop description.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Most waiting rooms are for one person only in most shops.
    Not from my experience. 5 Star, GC, GE, N5M (not sure as my memory is real murky) all have shared areas. Only SBM, 42g and Kyoto (I think) have individual waiting cubicles.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not from my experience. 5 Star, GC, GE, N5M (not sure as my memory is real murky) all have shared areas. Only SBM, 42g and Kyoto (I think) have individual waiting cubicles.
    N5M and 42G have individual waiting rooms. Kyoto and Sakura is open waiting areas. I live it when they send you straight to the room, so I always prefer booking ahead, at least a day ahead.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    In summary if you want to see someone popular or if you're on a tight timeframe then book ahead. Say you want to go out for a quick 1 hour lunch time punt. If you do a walk in you'll run the risk of maybe there being no girls available and having to wait.

If you're not on a tight timeframe or wanting to see a specific girl then walk-ins might surprise you with some gems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to do random line up exclusively but would call first to check there was at least a couple available to see.

Nothing worse than rocking up and being turned away.

It was fun to see what random goodness you could see, but also had to take some 'grenades'

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree with most, do some research here and book ahead.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only once I had a line up which was at Villawood a while back. Interesting but odd standing there by yourself with all these eyes looking at cha.

But… most of the time they threw me in one of the room then the ladies greeted me one by one. Usually the first few was the ones that was the less chosen, pulling my arms and legs to pick them. I guess the owners wanted to be fair and share the load. I remember I have to fight my way out to see all that is available… the last few was usually the one I picked. Those were the days. I haven’t done brothel lately just massage places, I can imagine with less girls around, and no booking the bros would probably get squash in the waiting room together.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always book ahead if I know the girl, otherwise I just rock up and see what happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast