Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girl Club burwood number 21 girl really good

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

girl Club burwood number 20 girl really good

So was feeling horny and wanted to try some new girls so looked towards the girl club private group to see if they've got anyone on. Seems other than the city most of the girls are in Burwood and I was eyeing their number 21 girl (EDIT: the girl I saw was 20 not 21 think there was a booking misunderstanding) for some time cause of the service she provides and the photo. So texted them for a booking. The damage was 1 hour $430 plus DFK cause that's my thing for $50 and CIM another $50. So the total damage was $530. Damn privates aren't cheap.

EDIT: The girl I saw was actually number 20. The mixed girl. No wonder I thought she looked a bit mixed. Anyways

Booked and rocked up to Burwood. Apparently the girl was out in the city relaxing when I booked so she had to rush back and was running late. I genuinely felt a bit bad. Got buzzed up to the apartment no problem and was greeted with a lovely young girl. The photos are definitely touched up. She doesn't have the pink hair and in fact it's medium long hair but her face is really pretty. She's also got this amazing figure of a body. Like her waist to hip to bum ratio is off the charts. Her ass is like a Kim Kardashian ass. Tits are lovely natural Cs and pussy is unshaven. Paid the damage and went for a shower. She washed me up and then I waited on the bed. The girl disrobed and it was action time. She was kissing my neck and ears gently before we go in for some nice DFK. It was nice and sensual with a good amount of tongue action. Then went for a quick catbath which was really wet and then it was straight to BBBJ. Her technique is great. Nice alternating technique of sucking my shaft and then licking the head and then back to the bobbing action. Whilst she does it, her hands also strokes your balls and your nipples for a great sensation. She asked me whether I wanted to CIM for the first shot or the second and I was like second because I really had to fuck her doggy with that ass.

I haven't masturbated in a while so I wanted to fuck soon or else I'd cum. So on with the dom for some CG. Nice movements and she'd come down for some DFK whilst we're fucking and then the grinding whilst I felt up her soft tits. Switched to mish for a bit but my end goal was to finish in doggy so doggy it is. Fucking nice curves and that meaty ass, I just couldn't help squeezing it. I really didn't last long and came in the dom. Cleaned up and relaxed. We chatted about travel and food whilst she vaped a bit. We ended up talking about how she's a bit of a M and S. This got me thinking to her other services which are the toys and S&M fucking might have to try that next time but it'll be 100 dollars I think on top.

Getting hard again and she went down for some more BBBJ. Good effort and I knew second shot needed some help from my hand so I started wanking whilst she stuck out her tongue on the tip of my little bro. The sensation was amazing I was wanking up and down which moved the tip of cock up up to her tongue when I stroke upwards and fuck me I came a second time and pushed her mouth onto my cock and into her mouth. I was buggered so we cleaned up and chatted a bit. She wasn't a clock watcher and in no rush but I had to go so showered, hugged (she was still naked) and left.

Overall the girl is really lovely. I actually like her personality. She was really chilled and had a devil may care attitude. It just gave off this confidence which I found really sexy. Anyways.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nice review bro! I think I see some anal toys in her photos. Maybe she does anal?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Meng, great review. Have had my eyes on two girls No. 20 and 22 but $430 for basic SERVICE plus $50 for DFK and another $50 for BBBJ. As you mentioned "Damn privates aren't cheap".

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Thanks Meng, great review. Have had my eyes on two girls No. 20 and 22 but $430 for basic SERVICE plus $50 for DFK and another $50 for BBBJ. As you mentioned "Damn privates aren't cheap".
    So $430 includes bbbj I think. I paid 50 for the CIM which she did with gusto. I also saw she did swallow which I was like wow. Might have to try that next time but that's a extra 100 just for that.

Yea they are expensive. Been eyeing number 20 too. Burwood though is quite a drive for me.

I saw girl 21 old photos and it isn’t that for sure. I think the old photos are real. Can’t trust these guys. I once ordered a city one and walked right out nope…some 40 year old mamasam. Terrible. Thanks for the review though !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    I saw girl 21 old photos and it isn’t that for sure. I think the old photos are real. Can’t trust these guys. I once ordered a city one and walked right out nope…some 40 year old mamasam. Terrible. Thanks for the review though !
    Did they warn you the lady is 40 plus? When I wanted to book the lady in Macquarie Park they warned me she isn't young which is why I drove all the way to Burwood for the younger girls.

Same with the Hornsby one that did bareback anal which I booked anyways cause I wanted to try anal (protected off course).

Nope. So on the website I just checked they took her down. In the photo she looked 9/10. She looked 20’s. When I got there it was totally bait and switch some 40 year old girl. I complained to them. They did apologise and said sorry. Feels like those guys are just agents and don’t actually verify it. I posted a review in the other thread.

I love your reviews bro so I don’t mind the pink hair or not but is the photo her at all? Or down totally different girl? I’ve seen your reviews. We agree on coco but disagree on Kasumi. I don’t rate Kasumi. Emma is better J girl. Coco is insane hotness but not around. How she compare to coco?

The photo she looks really cute. But sounds like from your review it’s a totally different girl. If she young ?

Also I seen the old girl photos for 21. They changed it around (again!). I recall she looked older than the new photos and I recall she didn’t look as pretty.

I guess I could always go and walk out again…

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Nope. So on the website I just checked they took her down. In the photo she looked 9/10. She looked 20’s. When I got there it was totally bait and switch some 40 year old girl. I complained to them. They did apologise and said sorry. Feels like those guys are just agents and don’t actually verify it. I posted a review in the other thread.

I love your reviews bro so I don’t mind the pink hair or not but is the photo her at all? Or down totally different girl? I’ve seen your reviews. We agree on coco but disagree on Kasumi. I don’t rate Kasumi. Emma is better J girl. Coco is insane hotness but not around. How she compare to coco?

The photo she looks really cute. But sounds like from your review it’s a totally different girl. If she young ?

Also I seen the old girl photos for 21. They changed it around (again!). I recall she looked older than the new photos and I recall she didn’t look as pretty.

I guess I could always go and walk out again…
    Hey bro. The website makes the girl look super skinny and white skinned the girl I saw was young and had a nice body but not like super Asian style skinny. As I said in the AR she had a amazing ass. Like the waist to ass ratio is really exotic. Almost Latino in ratio but she's Chinese.

Her face also looked like she was mixed.

If you're looking for the Ginza Coco look alike then skip 21.

Coco was amazing she was the traditional Asian style of beauty. Wonder what happened to her. Only saw her once and could never book her again cause she was always booked out. Now she's disappeared.

This girl actually had a almost Latino mixed feel to her which I like also.

EDIT:

Just confirmed with them that they might of misunderstood and booked me for number 20 and not 21 lol! No wonder the girl had a mixed look about her! Now it all makes sense. Gonna update my review title now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trying to justify spending $450+ on these private chinese gals for an hour. Anything special with these private girls? Spend a bit more you could have your favourite girl for over an hour at Ginza, N5M etc.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Trying to justify spending $450+ on these private chinese gals for an hour. Anything special with these private girls? Spend a bit more you could have your favourite girl for over an hour at Ginza, N5M etc.
    Hmm nothing special. They're just fresh or at least I've never seen these girls at the brothel scenes. Service wise I agree you can book a couple of hours at Ginza or 42G. Just the popular girls at those brothels are always booked out. Like rebecca I've only managed to see her twice cause she's so popular. Or 42G Anna. Never managed to see her cause she's so popular.

Sometimes you're paying for the convenience of not bending over backwards to book a popular girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hmm nothing special. They're just fresh or at least I've never seen these girls at the brothel scenes. Service wise I agree you can book a couple of hours at Ginza or 42G. Just the popular girls at those brothels are always booked out. Like rebecca I've only managed to see her twice cause she's so popular. Or 42G Anna. Never managed to see her cause she's so popular.

Sometimes you're paying for the convenience of not bending over backwards to book a popular girl.
    +1 for this, unless you’re a “VIP”, trying to book a popular woman in a brothel is near impossible.
    With privates you can book a week out, at a time that’s convenient for you no worries.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Three girls I've tried to book without success, the two you mentioned Rebecca @Ginza, Anna @42 and Leena @N5M. So frustrating!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Three girls I've tried to book without success, the two you mentioned Rebecca @Ginza, Anna @42 and Leena @N5M. So frustrating!!!!
    Also I'll always have in the back of my head even if I've successfully booked them how many guys have they fucked today before me and how many after.

I don't like the idea of waiting in line to see a WL who's probably tired out from all the back to back bookings..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also I'll always have in the back of my head even if I've successfully booked them how many guys have they fucked today before me and how many after.

I don't like the idea of waiting in line to see a WL who's probably tired out from all the back to back bookings..
    I like the first session if I can get it

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Totally agree. If a girl was always booked out, I'd try a few times but the thought that you just described starts to creep in and eventually I lose interest in the girl.

This is especially true for shop girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Same here. I always try and be her first or maximum fourth punter of her shift.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did this 'review' count towards your VIP?

I've checked them out and there are a few girls I'm interested in but wasn't sure on the value:money ratio.

Sounds like a bit of hit or miss on if the photos are real (or at least close) and when paying that price you would hope the service is also good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro. The website makes the girl look super skinny and white skinned the girl I saw was young and had a nice body but not like super Asian style skinny. As I said in the AR she had a amazing ass. Like the waist to ass ratio is really exotic. Almost Latino in ratio but she's Chinese.

Her face also looked like she was mixed.

If you're looking for the Ginza Coco look alike then skip 21.

Coco was amazing she was the traditional Asian style of beauty. Wonder what happened to her. Only saw her once and could never book her again cause she was always booked out. Now she's disappeared.

This girl actually had a almost Latino mixed feel to her which I like also.

EDIT:

Just confirmed with them that they might of misunderstood and booked me for number 20 and not 21 lol! No wonder the girl had a mixed look about her! Now it all makes sense. Gonna update my review title now.
    She looks full asian to me which i am totally fine with.
    Did her look matches her photos?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    She looks full asian to me which i am totally fine with.
    Did her look matches her photos?
    Yea photos look Asian. Most probably cause of the white skin beauty filters as is the beauty standard in the east.

When you actually see her you'll see what I mean when I said she looks mixed. Accurate photos but heavily beauty filtered as is with the trend these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if the girls doesn't look match with pictures, can we cancel? how management will keep their customers happy if they manage many places?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast