Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: girl Club burwood number 21 girl really good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would presume you're not obliged since you haven't put down any $. If you leave, work all those sms proof they have on their WeChat, I'm sure they'll contact to you find out why you didn't stay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chabiku View Post
    if the girls doesn't look match with pictures, can we cancel? how management will keep their customers happy if they manage many places?
    Well if you have not handed over the money after seeing the girl then by all means you can walk out otherwise you like what you see and proceed to transact

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I mean that's the case with every incall right? You should always walk away if the girl doesn't look like the photo right? The chumps are the ones that stay and hand over the money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I mean that's the case with every incall right? You should always walk away if the girl doesn't look like the photo right? The chumps are the ones that stay and hand over the money.
    If you're weak and horny you will fall for the trap. Just say no and walk away if you have been misled. If it means the girl and agency miss out on a booking then it's their fault. Be honest and don't fool customers. If the shop has good reputation and service then customers will return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    I saw girl 21 old photos and it isn’t that for sure. I think the old photos are real. Can’t trust these guys. I once ordered a city one and walked right out nope…some 40 year old mamasam. Terrible. Thanks for the review though !
    That's totally true mate, play private incall services will often with something fake, lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Nope. So on the website I just checked they took her down. In the photo she looked 9/10. She looked 20’s. When I got there it was totally bait and switch some 40 year old girl. I complained to them. They did apologise and said sorry. Feels like those guys are just agents and don’t actually verify it. I posted a review in the other thread.

I love your reviews bro so I don’t mind the pink hair or not but is the photo her at all? Or down totally different girl? I’ve seen your reviews. We agree on coco but disagree on Kasumi. I don’t rate Kasumi. Emma is better J girl. Coco is insane hotness but not around. How she compare to coco?

The photo she looks really cute. But sounds like from your review it’s a totally different girl. If she young ?

Also I seen the old girl photos for 21. They changed it around (again!). I recall she looked older than the new photos and I recall she didn’t look as pretty.

I guess I could always go and walk out again…
    Yeap, That's totally true mate, play private incall services will often with something fake, lol.

I'd like to try this girl, so thanks to the OP. I suspect she is the same as Honey as advertised through 5star before they went completely quiet. Got a photo from them which seem to somewhat match.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    I'd like to try this girl, so thanks to the OP. I suspect she is the same as Honey as advertised through 5star before they went completely quiet. Got a photo from them which seem to somewhat match.
    The photos do look the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you attach the photo, else ist all he said , she said

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks fir the review Meng

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No 43 looks fine. Is photo real?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12