Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your regular WL last the full hour?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Does your regular WL last the full hour?

We’ve all had them - the sex machines that fuck into overtime. There’s no time wasting or clock watching or bullshit chit chat. Just pure and raw fucking. And cock sucking the moment cash is exchanged.

These girls could not care less about the clock, in fact some will encourage you to keep fucking when the buzzer sounds. They can keep us hard, delay or interrupt an early ejac.

They suck cock over and over to the beat of techno. Some may be a little bit controlling, insisting they do all the work and treat us like the kings we are.

And after the action is over, when we’re back home, the memories make us beat out fucking prongs senseless for hours on end the next day at the very least.

A week later we’re back to repeat the same.

—————————///////———————————
    Then there’s those WLs that require some work. A lot of fucking work actually, literally. It’s us servicing them.

They are a good fuck provided we keep fucking. They lack the energy, flexibility or athleticism of their other sisters and usually like it more gently.

Some may starfish outright. And require a number of breaks in between, usually to change the tunes or check their phone etc. In sex positions that require their stamina they tire quick so we gotta take over.

Still, we play our part and come back to these girls to service them. Even if it’s just for the extra workout.

Where does your regular fit in?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular is a ML. She’s not a sex machine but these days I’m not a raging bull either. We’ve got good chemistry. Have our moments of high intensity action but mostly slow and sensual.
    Works for us…..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    We’ve all had them - the sex machines that fuck into overtime. There’s no time wasting or clock watching or bullshit chit chat. Just pure and raw fucking. And cock sucking the moment cash is exchanged.

These girls could not care less about the clock, in fact some will encourage you to keep fucking when the buzzer sounds. They can keep us hard, delay or interrupt an early ejac.

They suck cock over and over to the beat of techno. Some may be a little bit controlling, insisting they do all the work and treat us like the kings we are.

And after the action is over, when we’re back home, the memories make us beat out fucking prongs senseless for hours on end the next day at the very least.

A week later we’re back to repeat the same.

—————————///////———————————
    Then there’s those WLs that require some work. A lot of fucking work actually, literally. It’s us servicing them.

They are a good fuck provided we keep fucking. They lack the energy, flexibility or athleticism of their other sisters and usually like it more gently.

Some may starfish outright. And require a number of breaks in between, usually to change the tunes or check their phone etc. In sex positions that require their stamina they tire quick so we gotta take over.

Still, we play our part and come back to these girls to service them. Even if it’s just for the extra workout.

Where does your regular fit in?
    "You are nothing but a limp sausage.
    Only Kungfu can make you great."

- Miyagi Sensei

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    "You are nothing but a limp sausage.
    Only Kungfu can make you great."

- Miyagi Sensei
    Oooh..very spiritual Daniel-san. Your root strong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A lot of them can't even last the full 30 mins lol, let along 1 hour...

Maybe it's the way I fuck, I like to pound them into oblivion, hard and fast with no breaks, gotta stop doing so much squats/hip thrusts lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most don't want to fuck for 60 min but I did have one who wanted me to come right on the 59min mark. No more no less. Raw bareback fucking for 59 out of the 60min. She really did seem to love it as much as I did. Used to see her in shop but then turned to home visits which lasted even longer!! Unfortunately this girl went right off the rails and hit the ice hard and was forever asking for money. I stopped all contact with her and never see her on any rosters anymore.
    Really was great while it lasted.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For me they usually have had enough around the 30 to 45 min mark

Some i book for 2 hrs and their reply is, i haven't fucked this much all day with all the other clients combined

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Most don't want to fuck for 60 min but I did have one who wanted me to come right on the 59min mark. No more no less. Raw bareback fucking for 59 out of the 60min. She really did seem to love it as much as I did. Used to see her in shop but then turned to home visits which lasted even longer!! Unfortunately this girl went right off the rails and hit the ice hard and was forever asking for money. I stopped all contact with her and never see her on any rosters anymore.
    Really was great while it lasted.
    I had one regular ml telling me she finishes in 10-15mins is perfect for her, anything over that she gets tired and disinterested. However never went round 2 with her.

While some other wl i finish 10-15mins, rest and chat until we go again but i guess thats cause its their service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You know what I love the foreplay involved. Most WLs would do a little bbbj, some cat bath and it's on with the Dom within the span of about 20-25 minutes.

Having said that Sara Otani who I saw recently literally foreplayed for a good 30-40 minutes and we fucked and I came just in time for the buzzer. It was a great experience and the full hour was fully utilised.

I feel like someone with a gift voucher who managed to spend the exact amount on the gift voucher without leaving a couple of dollars on the voucher.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I had one regular ml telling me she finishes in 10-15mins is perfect for her, anything over that she gets tired and disinterested. However never went round 2 with her.

While some other wl i finish 10-15mins, rest and chat until we go again but i guess thats cause its their service.
    Very true about MLs wanting to go 10-15 mins only if providing part 3. They want to get paid $150 or even more but for less than what a WL would do for that price and time frame.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I definitely use up the whole hour, but I don't fuck for the full hour, that would be very boring.
    Chatting, undressing each other, shower together, foreplay, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, fucking, chilling etc is all part of the punting experience.
    Just relax and enjoy and go with the flow.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You know what I love the foreplay involved. Most WLs would do a little bbbj, some cat bath and it's on with the Dom within the span of about 20-25 minutes.

Having said that Sara Otani who I saw recently literally foreplayed for a good 30-40 minutes and we fucked and I came just in time for the buzzer. It was a great experience and the full hour was fully utilised.

I feel like someone with a gift voucher who managed to spend the exact amount on the gift voucher without leaving a couple of dollars on the voucher.
    Hahaha, that's a funny analogy with the gift voucher!!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I definitely use up the whole hour, but I don't fuck for the full hour, that would be very boring.
    Chatting, undressing each other, shower together, foreplay, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, fucking, chilling etc is all part of the punting experience.
    I once used the leftover time to go out and get my girl a bowl of noodles for lunch from nearby. She'd been telling me she wanted to try a particular noodles for a few sessions. I happened to have spare time and knew of a good shop nearby so I figured what the heck why not!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I once used the leftover time to go out and get my girl a bowl of noodles for lunch from nearby. She'd been telling me she wanted to try a particular noodles for a few sessions. I happened to have spare time and knew of a good shop nearby so I figured what the heck why not!
    "You either noodle do
    Or you noodle don't.
    You can't do in between."

_ Miyagi Sensei.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    For me they usually have had enough around the 30 to 45 min mark

Some i book for 2 hrs and their reply is, i haven't fucked this much all day with all the other clients combined
    "Book 30 minutes
    Short and sweet.
    Book 2 hours
    Long and not so sweet.
    More money
    Don't mean more fun"

-Miyagi Sensei.

Banned
    Did she use that time wisely i.e. shower?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    "Book 30 minutes
    Short and sweet.
    Book 2 hours
    Long and not so sweet.
    More money
    Don't mean more fun"

-Miyagi Sensei.
    Who the cocksuck is Miyagi Sensei? Is he the one from Karate Kid LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Who the cocksuck is Miyagi Sensei? Is he the one from Karate Kid LOL
    Yes bro.

I'm surprised he hasn't used "wax on, wax off" at all, considering this is a sex forum.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I'm the same as rooter. No one like sex none stop. 15 mins of sex is just right for me...the rest- fore play lots of touching each other body preferred gfe style. 10 mins left for shower clean up nd go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes bro.

I'm surprised he hasn't used "wax on, wax off" at all, considering this is a sex forum.
    Haha hairy palms lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast