Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms

Banned

Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms

A new regular ML has recommended me Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms. Any feedback?

Probably it's a bit difficult to get them and costlier. I think about $5 per piece. She said Korean/Chinese skincare products shops sold them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Sagami 0.01? Just burnt through a pack of 5 and a pack of Zero with the same girl over the past week. The difference is real. I can feel her inside better with the 0.01, but also cum faster as I got more sensitive; and she’s very tight to begin with.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I use them all the time. They’re fantastic, feels almost like not wearing anything. Gotta make sure there’s enough lube though, they break easily. In terms of brand, I’ve switched back to Sagami from Okamoto. I find the Sagamis to be much more flexible than the Okas… those were so small and tight they actually constricted my cumming!

I sometimes go with 0.02 if I wasn’t sure it was going to be a good punt, much cheaper and still gives a good feeling.

I also saw some cheap ones you can get on Aliexpress “from Chinese factory”. You can give them a go if you want, but be mindful of the quality of the product!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    The Sagami 0.01? Just burnt through a pack of 5 and a pack of Zero with the same girl over the past week. The difference is real. I can feel her inside better with the 0.01, but also cum faster as I got more sensitive; and she’s very tight to begin with.
    Where are they available?

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You can get okas and sagamis from most Asian grocery stores or specialty Japanese stores like MD Ranking. I sometimes get them from MD Ranking because there are lots of PYTs in there usually! They cost a bomb, about $6 each condom.

Alternatively, you can try ordering these in from Chinese factory:
    https://m.alibaba.com/product/160025...Non-Latex.html

I also saw someone was peddling these cheap Chinese ones on WeChat but I forgot which contact it was.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Found large sizes for okamoto and sagami, but theyre the 002 and 003.

Couldnt find any large of 001.

Havent tried it, but i tried the normal 001 before, and it definitely is a bit tight

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Available at some Asian beauty products shop, at the cashier counter. So that the guy paying for a full basket can quickly grab one.

Late last year I saw an ML who pulled out a plastic bag to do CBJ. I was dubious at first but fuck me it felt like the real thing, better than the Sagami that I had tried before. TBH, I didn't feel much difference, if any, between Sagami .01 and the Zero condoms.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Found large sizes for okamoto and sagami, but theyre the 002 and 003.

Couldnt find any large of 001.

Havent tried it, but i tried the normal 001 before, and it definitely is a bit tight

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    Mate even the large is Fucken tight as, trust me I looked into this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Mate even the large is Fucken tight as, trust me I looked into this
    +1 to that. I want to love them, but it's a turnoff trying to wrangle them onto a semi chubby.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Late last year I saw an ML who pulled out a plastic bag to do CBJ. I was dubious at first but fuck me it felt like the real thing, better than the Sagami that I had tried before. TBH, I didn't feel much difference, if any, between Sagami .01 and the Zero condoms.
    I used to go with zero but never looked back at it once I started using 0.02s. Zeros are about 0.05mm thick, and that’s just an estimate. You’ll find that Ansell doesn’t really guarantee that uniform thickness, so they don’t advertise it.
    That’s more than double the 0.02s. I just enjoy the heat transfer so much more on the 0.02 and 0.01 than using any of the other ones we get here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Bro it’s a beautiful thing, same I thought WTF is this hahahah it was like a freezer bag and fuck me it was as close to a bbbj that you are ever going to get.
    Anyone has any low down in the larger ultra thins let us know or preferably XL in a jap ultra

That was the other thing about the Sagami, I am not big in any way but it seemed a really tight fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Bro it’s a beautiful thing, same I thought WTF is this hahahah it was like a freezer bag and fuck me it was as close to a bbbj that you are ever going to get.
    Anyone has any low down in the larger ultra thins let us know or preferably XL in a jap ultra
    The large sized ones are really rare, and I’ve only ever found okas in large. You can’t miss them, they have a big L at the front.
    I’m actually tempted to get those China factory ones in the link I posted. It says there the nominal width is 52mm. That’s the same size as regular Zeros.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw this in another thread and ended up googling a fair bit but anybody know whether these break easily?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    The IGA in Market City sells the aki 0.02 in Large if you want to give them a go.
    We use the sagami .01 and the feeling is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Havent tried the large ones, but from what i can recall it should still be larger than the normal ones.

Which were super tight.

Never really cared much for tightness of the condom.
    But recently ended up purchasing different condoms of larger than the usual ones i have been using.

Although im not really big, asian genes fucked me, i am trying to find a better fitting condom, atleast in terms of girth.

So i can see how it affects the overall session.

And second to the plastic bag, ive had one or two ml who used it for cbj.
    One girl actually said, she had a condom, but the plastic should feel closer to bbbj. I obliged and she is right, it does feel better than normal condoms.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried the 0.01 and 0.02 both useless as far as I am concerned, nowhere near the real thing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I buy pig intestines from my local butcher.
    They are the best.
    You can’t use them on Jewish or Muslim chicks though, so sheep intestines are an acceptable substitute

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You can get okas and sagamis from most Asian grocery stores or specialty Japanese stores like MD Ranking. I sometimes get them from MD Ranking because there are lots of PYTs in there usually!
    I hadn’t heard of this store before so just looked it up and read the reviews on Google. Holy smokes, at least they’re consistent 😂

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast