Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms

Senior Member(無間使者)

thickness

As a general rule the thickness of you wallet is good compensation for the thinness of your condom.

Banned
    These look interesting
    Swedish...
    https://www.lelohex.com/hex-original...4aAnfzEALw_wcB

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    You only psychologically adjust your brain to make super-thin condom better feeling for you I guess.
    This. It's all mental. The heat transfer thing is real though just some are quicker than others. That's why the plastic bag BJ is better than the rubber or whatever the Sagami blah blah are made of.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    The IGA in Market City sells the aki 0.02 in Large if you want to give them a go.
    We use the sagami .01 and the feeling is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yep, that's where I normally get them too.
    The girls definitely appreciate the extra warmth it gives them. Most of the girls I've used it on have made good comments about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Available at some Asian beauty products shop, at the cashier counter. So that the guy paying for a full basket can quickly grab one.
    I normally go in alone and grab 3 or 4 packs in one go. If the girl at the counter was a cutey, I'd give her a wink and a smile. I'd also look around for any hotties who noticed what I just did. I love to get into their pretty little heads!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    The IGA in Market City sells the aki 0.02 in Large if you want to give them a go.
    We use the sagami .01 and the feeling is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate. Might have to go and purchase some to test these out before my next punt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Late last year I saw an ML who pulled out a plastic bag to do CBJ. I was dubious at first but fuck me it felt like the real thing, better than the Sagami that I had tried before. TBH, I didn't feel much difference, if any, between Sagami .01 and the Zero condoms.
    Wtf really!?

What kind of bag? This is both hilarious yet wildly intrigueing

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Wtf really!?

What kind of bag? This is both hilarious yet wildly intrigueing
    I’m not surprised they would try to use freezer bags as a substitute. If you’ve ever used one of these 0.01 stuff, you’ll notice its texture is almost identical to a freezer bag. I think it’s the same basic material being used. It would feel good for sure if they experimented using that. That material gives such an awesome heat transfer!

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I am not sure but I think the “heat transfer” is also determined by the body (pussy) temperature of the girl concerned. Different persons (girls) have different body temperature in sexual activities.
    Absolutely bro. It’s also very dependent on the time of the month. If they’ve just come out of their period or just before, that’s the best time to go in cos the temperature in there is going to be the highest. Near the middle of the cycle is the worst, that’s when they’re ovulating and also when the temperature in there goes down to the coolest. I learnt this when we were trying to conceive, with my first wife. Gotta watch those cycles… but I sure learnt when it would feel good for me, lol!

The irony is they will enjoy the sex a lot more when their pussy is cool because your dick is going to feel really “hot” to them, plus they’re extra horny at that time too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great thread, thanks to the OP for starting it.

On the advice above i went to Market City IGA and got a pack of the .002 with L on the front. The pack is unreadable unless you're Japanese, so I hope i bought large.

Unfortunately they're a no go for me - $26 down the gurgler. I'm on the larger side and me and my regular couldn't wrangle the thing on at all. They're noticeably thinner and i imagine they'd feel great, but no go gents if you're even slightly above average.

Pity, normal condoms are tight and numb me after a while so i was hoping for something i could enjoy. Is anyone across a thin condom that comes in caucasian large?

On the upside, that's a fantastic supermarket if you like Asian foods and spices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A fantastic girl at Wynyard Blossom used to use cling wrap on me. Bloody brilliant. Cici was her name, now gone. She was pretty, had beautifully proportioned bolt ons and the firmest massage I've ever had. One of my secret treasures and a great loss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hey bros.

just wanted to share to take care with these thin condoms, they break quite easily, had a couple of accidental creampies lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Mate even the large is Fucken tight as, trust me I looked into this
    Everything is tight on you mate!

I usually go bareback but I should look into these as some Sugarbabes prefer to protected on the first meet and I will always support that if we are not tested.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    hey bros.

just wanted to share to take care with these thin condoms, they break quite easily, had a couple of accidental creampies lol.
    That is a bit worrying considering you are forking out $5 for each one

Quote Originally Posted by slickg View Post
    That is a bit worrying considering you are forking out $5 for each one
    Just make sure to lube up before entering and it should be fine.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am nice and slim and slender and so find that I can slip nice and snuggly into most chocolate bar wrappers.
    My favourites are Polly Waffle, Crunchie, Snickers, Cherry Ripe, and Flake.
    The best thing is I can enjoy eating the chocolate with the girl, and every girl loves chocolate and it is a natural aphrodisiac, and then I slip the empty wrapper over the little guy and we fuck like crazy.
    And then as a grand finale after I have come the girl sucks and licks my dick clean and enjoys the combination of chocolate and semen on my dick - and what girl doesn't love that combination of chocolate and semen!

I just bought 5 packs $20 each at wcosmetics.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I use them all the time. They’re fantastic, feels almost like not wearing anything. Gotta make sure there’s enough lube though, they break easily. In terms of brand, I’ve switched back to Sagami from Okamoto. I find the Sagamis to be much more flexible than the Okas… those were so small and tight they actually constricted my cumming!

I sometimes go with 0.02 if I wasn’t sure it was going to be a good punt, much cheaper and still gives a good feeling.

I also saw some cheap ones you can get on Aliexpress “from Chinese factory”. You can give them a go if you want, but be mindful of the quality of the product!
    i certainly wouldn't chance it. Always better to get it from a reputable place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am nice and slim and slender and so find that I can slip nice and snuggly into most chocolate bar wrappers.
    The best thing is I can enjoy eating the chocolate with the girl, and every girl loves chocolate and it is a natural aphrodisiac, and then I slip the empty wrapper over the little guy and we fuck like crazy.
    And then as a grand finale after I have come the girl sucks and licks my dick clean and enjoys the combination of chocolate and semen on my dick - and what girl doesn't love that combination of chocolate and semen!
    All class. V funny.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Shit (pun intended), all I can think of reading this was ATM!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast