Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 69

Thread: Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms

  1. #1
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-10-2021
    Posts
    733

    Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms

    A new regular ML has recommended me Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms. Any feedback?

    Probably it's a bit difficult to get them and costlier. I think about $5 per piece. She said Korean/Chinese skincare products shops sold them.

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-09-2019
    Posts
    79
    The Sagami 0.01? Just burnt through a pack of 5 and a pack of Zero with the same girl over the past week. The difference is real. I can feel her inside better with the 0.01, but also cum faster as I got more sensitive; and sheís very tight to begin with.

  3. #3
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    2,906
    I use them all the time. Theyíre fantastic, feels almost like not wearing anything. Gotta make sure thereís enough lube though, they break easily. In terms of brand, Iíve switched back to Sagami from Okamoto. I find the Sagamis to be much more flexible than the OkasÖ those were so small and tight they actually constricted my cumming!

    I sometimes go with 0.02 if I wasnít sure it was going to be a good punt, much cheaper and still gives a good feeling.

    I also saw some cheap ones you can get on Aliexpress ďfrom Chinese factoryĒ. You can give them a go if you want, but be mindful of the quality of the product!

  4. #4
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-10-2021
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    The Sagami 0.01? Just burnt through a pack of 5 and a pack of Zero with the same girl over the past week. The difference is real. I can feel her inside better with the 0.01, but also cum faster as I got more sensitive; and she’s very tight to begin with.
    Where are they available?

  5. #5
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Where are they available?
    You can get okas and sagamis from most Asian grocery stores or specialty Japanese stores like MD Ranking. I sometimes get them from MD Ranking because there are lots of PYTs in there usually! They cost a bomb, about $6 each condom.

    Alternatively, you can try ordering these in from Chinese factory:
    https://m.alibaba.com/product/160025...Non-Latex.html

    I also saw someone was peddling these cheap Chinese ones on WeChat but I forgot which contact it was.

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-08-2016
    Posts
    457
    Found large sizes for okamoto and sagami, but theyre the 002 and 003.

    Couldnt find any large of 001.

    Havent tried it, but i tried the normal 001 before, and it definitely is a bit tight

    Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-09-2019
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Where are they available?
    Available at some Asian beauty products shop, at the cashier counter. So that the guy paying for a full basket can quickly grab one.

  8. #8
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) Raybo's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-03-2013
    Posts
    3,254
    Late last year I saw an ML who pulled out a plastic bag to do CBJ. I was dubious at first but fuck me it felt like the real thing, better than the Sagami that I had tried before. TBH, I didn't feel much difference, if any, between Sagami .01 and the Zero condoms.

  9. #9
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    24-03-2021
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Found large sizes for okamoto and sagami, but theyre the 002 and 003.

    Couldnt find any large of 001.

    Havent tried it, but i tried the normal 001 before, and it definitely is a bit tight

    Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    Mate even the large is Fucken tight as, trust me I looked into this

  10. #10
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    26-02-2020
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Mate even the large is Fucken tight as, trust me I looked into this
    +1 to that. I want to love them, but it's a turnoff trying to wrangle them onto a semi chubby.

  11. #11
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Late last year I saw an ML who pulled out a plastic bag to do CBJ. I was dubious at first but fuck me it felt like the real thing, better than the Sagami that I had tried before. TBH, I didn't feel much difference, if any, between Sagami .01 and the Zero condoms.
    I used to go with zero but never looked back at it once I started using 0.02s. Zeros are about 0.05mm thick, and thatís just an estimate. Youíll find that Ansell doesnít really guarantee that uniform thickness, so they donít advertise it.
    Thatís more than double the 0.02s. I just enjoy the heat transfer so much more on the 0.02 and 0.01 than using any of the other ones we get here.

  12. #12
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    24-03-2021
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Late last year I saw an ML who pulled out a plastic bag to do CBJ. I was dubious at first but fuck me it felt like the real thing, better than the Sagami that I had tried before. TBH, I didn't feel much difference, if any, between Sagami .01 and the Zero condoms.
    Bro itís a beautiful thing, same I thought WTF is this hahahah it was like a freezer bag and fuck me it was as close to a bbbj that you are ever going to get.
    Anyone has any low down in the larger ultra thins let us know or preferably XL in a jap ultra

  13. #13
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) Raybo's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-03-2013
    Posts
    3,254
    That was the other thing about the Sagami, I am not big in any way but it seemed a really tight fit.

  14. #14
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Bro itís a beautiful thing, same I thought WTF is this hahahah it was like a freezer bag and fuck me it was as close to a bbbj that you are ever going to get.
    Anyone has any low down in the larger ultra thins let us know or preferably XL in a jap ultra
    The large sized ones are really rare, and Iíve only ever found okas in large. You canít miss them, they have a big L at the front.
    Iím actually tempted to get those China factory ones in the link I posted. It says there the nominal width is 52mm. Thatís the same size as regular Zeros.

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    30-11-2014
    Posts
    50
    Saw this in another thread and ended up googling a fair bit but anybody know whether these break easily?

  16. #16
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-09-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,131
    The IGA in Market City sells the aki 0.02 in Large if you want to give them a go.
    We use the sagami .01 and the feeling is amazing.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

    --------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

    A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-08-2016
    Posts
    457
    Havent tried the large ones, but from what i can recall it should still be larger than the normal ones.

    Which were super tight.

    Never really cared much for tightness of the condom.
    But recently ended up purchasing different condoms of larger than the usual ones i have been using.

    Although im not really big, asian genes fucked me, i am trying to find a better fitting condom, atleast in terms of girth.

    So i can see how it affects the overall session.



    And second to the plastic bag, ive had one or two ml who used it for cbj.
    One girl actually said, she had a condom, but the plastic should feel closer to bbbj. I obliged and she is right, it does feel better than normal condoms.

  18. #18
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    08-05-2020
    Posts
    838
    Tried the 0.01 and 0.02 both useless as far as I am concerned, nowhere near the real thing.

  19. #19
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) rooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,587
    I buy pig intestines from my local butcher.
    They are the best.
    You can’t use them on Jewish or Muslim chicks though, so sheep intestines are an acceptable substitute

  20. #20
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You can get okas and sagamis from most Asian grocery stores or specialty Japanese stores like MD Ranking. I sometimes get them from MD Ranking because there are lots of PYTs in there usually!
    I hadnít heard of this store before so just looked it up and read the reviews on Google. Holy smokes, at least theyíre consistent 😂

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •