Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive always loved the feeling of using the thin sagami ones.
    But a couple of girls told me they know the brand, its expensive, the latex feels a bit different, and it tends to dry up.

Now im torn if i should just continue using them or move to other brands ive tried like skyn.
    Or even try other brands .

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    These japanese condoms are way too small. It’s like wearing a rubber thimble.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The full length of a 2nd gen Sagami 002 is 7.5 inches (with a nominal width 58 +/- 2mm), so unless you're way over 8 inches I'd say it will probably do ok for the "average" folks...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Ive always loved the feeling of using the thin sagami ones.
    But a couple of girls told me they know the brand, its expensive, the latex feels a bit different, and it tends to dry up.

Now im torn if i should just continue using them or move to other brands ive tried like skyn.
    Or even try other brands .

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    The Sagami 0.01’s aren’t as ‘elastic’ and do tend to dry up unless heavily lubed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry, forgot to say thanks - found them down at Haymarket for my session 🤭

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    There's something about the okamotos that just doesn't sit right with me...the Sagamis are small and hard to roll as it is, the Okamotos I've tried were even worse in that department, maybe I'll give the 0.02 large version a go.
    You know what...with the recent increased cost of living/punting I may even consider going back to the Ansell Zero or Skyns for a bit lol, the one thing I'm not a fan of with these ultra thin Jap condoms (besides being small) is that they dry out real quick due to the material/thinness, and I find they don't particularly work that well for very long sessions...they tend to "rub" me the wrong way after extended fucking, and also the WL if she's not wet enough...the constant re-applying lube thing can be a bit of a deal-breaker sometimes.
    I prefer Sagamis because the blister packaging is great. Does a better job of protecting the dom, and easier to tell which way is up.

On a side note, I've noticed that a lot of the WGs do not realise that putting a condom on the wrong way up and then flipping it over is actually a huge STI risk to them. They just happily used the same dom that they've attempted to put on me the wrong way up, just flip it over and roll it on.

Anyone interested in buying Sagami 0.01? They expire 2026. Going at cost price, imported from Japan.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Condoms are for wimps.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345