Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Ultra Thin 0.01mm Condoms

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Just tried the Sagami 0.01. Apparently with my 60mm +/- 1mm girth (I got the WL to measure my dick for me using the Four Seasons condom sizer) I need to get super hard in order to make the condom accommodate my shape, otherwise I can't feel much and it constricts the blood flow when I'm not hard enough.

We were a little scared that the condom might break but we tried it anyways. The WL's vice grip tight pussy and us doing it rough both missionary & doggy style positions didn't seem to make a dent in the condom, and although it's still not as good as full on bareback at least it feels almost bareback. What I mean by this is that although you can feel the texture of her insides and the heat you can't feel the wetness enveloping your dick. For most people the combination of wetness, heat and texture is what makes many guys cum prematurely when doing it bareback.

And it successfully contained all my cum at the end without leaking out. Surprisingly when the WL helped me remove the condom she says the texture of the condom feels like plastic cling wrap without the lubrication.
    Now try the Sagami Original and hopefully you’ll notice the difference I feel, in this situation thinner isn’t always better

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For anyone that is interested, they are available at W Cosmetics (Westfield Hurstville). There is also a W cosmetics store at Macquarie Centre but I haven't been in

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Normal people don't go around destroying others unless they've got mental health problems. Read that again lol
    lol, normal people don't take tape measures to a punt asking a WL to see if it's 57, 58, 59, 60 mm. Read that again hahahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to buy some online and a 3pack of large is $16, plus $8 in postage.... after just getting a box of the 'Volvo' ones I decided not to get them yet. It ain't cheap to get the best experience out of punting haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Namewastaken View Post
    Went to buy some online and a 3pack of large is $16, plus $8 in postage.... after just getting a box of the 'Volvo' ones I decided not to get them yet. It ain't cheap to get the best experience out of punting haha
    if you want better feeling. do bareback more comfortable bro. haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chabiku View Post
    if you want better feeling. do bareback more comfortable bro. haha
    For sure, generally BB for dates/hook ups but haven't found that much in the professional scene, nor am I sure how safe that would be haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    The Sagami 0.01? Just burnt through a pack of 5 and a pack of Zero with the same girl over the past week. The difference is real. I can feel her inside better with the 0.01, but also cum faster as I got more sensitive; and she’s very tight to begin with.
    You are right mate,
    I have tried many kinds of doms, The Sagami 0.01 is really good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampoline View Post
    You are right mate,
    I have tried many kinds of doms, The Sagami 0.01 is really good.
    Thats it bro! keep going. 17 to go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A girl just asked me whether I can bring them along tomorrow. Any guidance where I can get them in the SYD CBD (and apologies for not going through all previous posts).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    A girl just asked me whether I can bring them along tomorrow. Any guidance where I can get them in the SYD CBD (and apologies for not going through all previous posts).
    Thaikee IGA at Haymarket has them, they are small though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I buy pig intestines from my local butcher.
    They are the best.
    You can’t use them on Jewish or Muslim chicks though, so sheep intestines are an acceptable substitute
    LoLolLol a modern Casanova.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Durex invisible 0.045. Coles and woolies.
    Why keep searching?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After recently contracting chlamydia from a rather popular SB (time for a doc visit boys), my goto shop for fucking anything is.... ebay

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've tried Durex invisible, compared to Sagamis the difference is quite big.

The easiest way to get Sagami is online, the only shop in the city I know that sells them is Thai Kee IGA in marketcity Chinatown.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Asian supermarket at Roseberry sells them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I was in high school a message came around " save the cling wrap for your lunches" After that it became more popular than trying to get the guts to buy condoms at the chemist. Back then that was the only place you could buy them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I've tried Durex invisible, compared to Sagamis the difference is quite big.

The easiest way to get Sagami is online, the only shop in the city I know that sells them is Thai Kee IGA in marketcity Chinatown.
    Other Asian groceries usually have at least okamotos, not sure about Sagamis. They usually keep them behind the counter though, unlike Thai Kee who put them on shelves near the counter for you to grab yourself.

The okas are not bad too especially the 0.02s. A lot more stretchy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's something about the okamotos that just doesn't sit right with me...the Sagamis are small and hard to roll as it is, the Okamotos I've tried were even worse in that department, maybe I'll give the 0.02 large version a go.
    You know what...with the recent increased cost of living/punting I may even consider going back to the Ansell Zero or Skyns for a bit lol, the one thing I'm not a fan of with these ultra thin Jap condoms (besides being small) is that they dry out real quick due to the material/thinness, and I find they don't particularly work that well for very long sessions...they tend to "rub" me the wrong way after extended fucking, and also the WL if she's not wet enough...the constant re-applying lube thing can be a bit of a deal-breaker sometimes.

So is everyone off the Sagami 0.01?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Japanese condoms lol. Will they fit a 7x6 inch cock?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast