Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wood Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 (Bangkok)

Wood Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 (Bangkok)

This is my favourite establishment in Bangkok. Very straight forward service.

700 THB will get you BBBJ. I was regular here and went every second day. DD and FS on offer. YMMV.

Walk to the end of Soi 7/1, next to Magic Table and you'll be greeted with "Blowjoooob, blowjoooob". Take them on the offer. Take two - 1400 THB for two Thai girls giving you BBBJ is the best value you can get anywhere.

Don't expect stunners here, it's a BJ bar after all, but some nice ladies to choose from. I tried all and would recommend going with the chubbier girls. The thinner girls don't have to work as hard to get customers and one of them had a lot of teethy action.

Went to Lolitas and they only had one girl there so I stuck to Wood Bar.

Also - since it's only 700 I'd tip 100 since they do work hard to get you off and it's only $4 extra. Tip first for better service.

http://www.bjbarbangkok.com/staff.html

Letter X still works there and photo's are accurate.

Letter O still works there and photos would be a couple of years old. VERY good service with her and great in doubles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in Soi 7 last night. Thanks. I will try the Wood Bar tomorrow. (Tonight is a religious holiday in Thailand).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bargain! 700 baht is like $30. 700 baht is like 3 ladies drinks. I was staying in a nearby hotel across Sukhumvit Road and never saw the bar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Bargain! 700 baht is like $30. 700 baht is like 3 ladies drinks. I was staying in a nearby hotel across Sukhumvit Road and never saw the bar.
    Aaaah Bangkok, Sukhumvit...
    There is action in every soi (street)...

I so miss traveling...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Aaaah Bangkok, Sukhumvit...
    There is action in every soi (street)...

I so miss traveling...
    Girls everywhere! If not the bars then in the restaurants. If not there, they are walking around. During the day in the shopping centre. If you can't pick up someone then I don't know what to say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Girls everywhere! If not the bars then in the restaurants. If not there, they are walking around. During the day in the shopping centre. If you can't pick up someone then I don't know what to say.
    Yes, there is literally so much low hanging fruit just hanging there waiting to be picked.

Soon I hope to be able to get there again.
    I am planning an Australian winter escape...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t wait to get over there. Sounds like so much fun

Fuck, never knew this place existed. I am heading over on the 5th March so looking forward to visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    I was in Soi 7 last night. Thanks. I will try the Wood Bar tomorrow. (Tonight is a religious holiday in Thailand).
    How'd you go? Girl named 55 is the best here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    Can’t wait to get over there. Sounds like so much fun
    As long as you pass the covid test when you arrive then you're ready to have fun. On the other hand, if you test positive on arrival then your holiday plans may be ruined.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went well thanks. Not with 55….another number

As long as you pass the covid test when you arrive then you're ready to have fun. On the other hand, if you test positive on arrival then your holiday plans may be ruined.
    Currently there's an additional test on the 5th day of your stay as well... I luckily got over there before that rule came in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. You have got to stay clean until Day 5. I’m now back in Australia. Too much paperwork and administrative nonsense but worth it.

what time are all the bars closing these days? I hear they have to shut by 9pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    what time are all the bars closing these days? I hear they have to shut by 9pm?
    Pattaya is 9pm, BKK is 11pm - but then again things are changing week by week.

Massage shops in Pattaya were open up til midnight and even later if they were busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As you probably know, Thailand will soon remove the Day 5 quarantine. They will require a self RAT test on Day 5. Thailand is worth a look.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Pattaya is 9pm, BKK is 11pm - but then again things are changing week by week.

Massage shops in Pattaya were open up til midnight and even later if they were busy.

Pattaya by 9pm? It's as though the authorities really want to close sin city down and make the city attractive to tourists not looking for sex.

Pattaya by 9pm? It's as though the authorities really want to close sin city down and make the city attractive to tourists not looking for sex.
    I think that’s the general idea

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is letter J still there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast