Thread: Storm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Storm

No reviews for Storm until now. Thought I'd TOFTT and report back.

First thing to emphasise is that she is a really nice person; positive attitude, friendly and easy to be with.

It's hard to imagine just how being profoundly deaf would affect your life, but Storm has managed to retain a positive outlook, and time spent with her was time well spent and enjoyed (at least by me).

She closely resembles the website pictures, so no disappointment there. I expect the attraction of western girls in Asian brothels turns in no small part on the relative ease of communication. With Storm that doesn't really apply, but she is clearly well practiced at picking up on hand signals and gestures. Communication wasn't too hard. Late in the session, we also communicated by writing text on her phone. Nothing personal in the exchanges, but she was open about herself, and it was good to find out a little about her interests .

The service itself was very good, albeit not at the standard of the best service asian WLs. Her BBBJ was skilled enough to make me go weak at the knees. Lots of skilled attention to the head, but no attention to the balls and the rest of the tackle. DATY was not allowed, which would usually be a serious downer for me, but I enjoyed what was on offer enough to not be bothered by it. Either, I made the right sort of moves with my hands and fingers, or Storm is a seriously skilled actor. Normally I'd think it arrogant not to presume the latter, but I doubt wetness can be faked that well. She seemed to enjoy fingers that weren't rough.

Covered sex in several positions, and kissing that I'd characterise as sensual more so than just DFK was a highlight. I didn't test whether COF or CIM was available.

In summary, I'd recommend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Bro, nice review.

Thanks. You helped a lot of brothers out and appreciate your review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. How would you describe her body - slim, toned or skinny? Hard to tell from the pics

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review, so many do a TOFTT i feel i got to return the favor someday, thanks again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember seeing her at least 4-5 years ago. A hot, fit cauc. Great bod, pretty good service and slightly kinky with the whole deaf thing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    Thanks for the review. How would you describe her body - slim, toned or skinny? Hard to tell from the pics
    Slim and reasonably toned

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    I remember seeing her at least 4-5 years ago. A hot, fit cauc. Great bod, pretty good service and slightly kinky with the whole deaf thing
    Can I ask where you saw her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Storm

This girl definitely deserves a review so here's my experience with Storm...

Looks- 9/10 Website picture is vary accurate. She is smoking hot
    Attitude- 10/10 Very friendly and bonding
    Service- 8/10 DTK, BBBJ but no DATY/69 (disappointing however her enthusiasm makes up for it)
    Value- 9/10 Price point at this establishment is at the high end (250,300,350) however considering her looks + Attitude + Service, definitely worth the spending.

When I enter the room and first met Storm, she was a jaw dropper. She is amazingly gorgeous. 100% agree with previous review, she is a very nice person and very friendly.
    Pop out the shower, start with cat bath and DFK then onto BBBJ. Lots of attention but lacked duration. Dom on started with Cowgirl. She has a constant warm smile on her face.
    Then changed to missionary with the occasion DFK, at this point I was hungry for some DATY however she signal not on the menu. A little disappointed however easily forgiven considering she is so warm and friendly (later I check the website and it was not listed, so All good)

Swap to doggy and this is where I was conquered. Finish off with a kiss and her cute friendly smile.

Final verdict- Return factor 9/10 I am not a big fan with western girl/services. I booked Storm was purely out of curiosity from those damn hot pictures on the website and I had a sudden urge of White Fever. I felt she offers something very special, to see someone with hearing impairment is so full of life and cheerfulness is a reminder to live life with content.
    What I loved the most was, her disposition made the session not felt like a routine nor robotic which I have experience quite often with Western Service (Starfish clock watchers)

Definitely worth the visit. She is not a full timer so be on the lookout and get in fast.

Thanks Storm xx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow.... thanks for the review there has been several good reviews of Storm... so i think i just need to bite the bullet and book.. hopefully I can catch her next time im in the CBD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    I've always been curious about Storm cause she has a really pretty face pic on the website. Her face is pretty, not quite as pretty as her pics but the pics are real. She is closer to her pics than most girls anyway.

Body wise she is slim with a bit of a meaty soft bum and hips but not that big. Its funny cause when I left the booking my immediate thought was, I wish I met this girl 5 years ago when she was younger and a little bit firmer (especially bum) she would have been a real hottie. So Max69hard2 you were lucky 5 years ago.

Anyway she started on top and we were making out quite sensually and I was kissing her neck and she seemed to like that cause she had a smile on her face the entire time. She started pussy sliding and she was getting really into it, eventually I pointed to condom but I suspect if I didn't the pussy sliding and kissing would have just kept going. I was a little conscious of not dragging it out too long because I did some heavy deadlifts earlier and whenever I do heavy compounds lifts my sex drive and ability to orgasm or maintain an erection is really compromised for the rest of the day, not sure if it is hormones or fatigue. I usually go to RnT on leg days for a massage instead and the girls are always skeptical that this is my reason I can't cum today.

So condom on we started cowgirl, then missionary, then doggy and eventually finished prone bone. I must have not hit the deadlifts hard enough because I gave this girl a solid pounding in every position and overall it was a good fuck session. Before I left we talked a little with the phone and ya she is a pleasant and friendly person. Her skin is super white so her tattoos are really contrasting to her skin, it's quite cool actually.

Overall decent punt, probably only one visit for me, if she had her younger body I would have maybe come back for another session. I also like talking after sex during my bookings.

Had a recent experince with Storm

Looks 8/10
    Service 9/10
    Sex 8/10

Overall very attractive, love the tattoos, slim. The only turn off for me was her mouth was shaped a little small and funny. This affected kissing, although not too much impact on BJ from memory. The lack of communication/chat was overall a slight turn off unfortunately. If this is not an issue, she is great value, very friendly, willing to accomodate, and attractive.