Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : Massage Oasis

Month/Year of Visit : February 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 208 Parramatta Road, Stanmore

Phone : 02 9569 4407

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : $40 for 30 min

Extras Cost : $50 for nude HJ

Services Provided This Session : balls play and NHJ, no oil on her body which is very unfortunate but great tits and big Ass more than make up for it.

Age : late 30's quite sexy with long hair and I'm going back to fuck her very soon.

Size/shape : Curvy body, all natural 36 E Cups, full but pointy, big round ass which is a rare find in Asian woman, as most of them even when busty up the top, usually only got flat ass.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC but can say some dirty words in Cantonese, LIKE !

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Got a chance to use the company car, Cherry at 227 NSM is too far so thinking either Susan or Candy at VIP or the 2 holes table at 200 Stanmore. No Susan so head down to Stanmore. Went into 200 and Ada looking sexy and desirable as always in her black outfit.

I have to ask again if I can see her, but the answer is no, again. So I settle for less and asked if I see one of the girls, will Ada join in and give me some massage ? Last two times I visited, Ada came inside the room unexpectedly and gave me a few minutes of massage; virtually just sensational second hole cock, balls and ass play that's why I got hooked. Tipped her extra $20 on my way out both times. So I was willing to spend $90 so that I can enjoy Ada's magical hands with a small $20 tip - pathetic me, am I ?

May be Ada is not in a good mood today or she doesn't like me pushing too hard, she said no to that too............What the ! May be I shouldn't have asked, just pay to see one of the girls and Ada may just come in to play like before and I would have been a very happy little Vegemite. But now I asked, she said no, we are in a stand off, and my pride got a bit over my head so I turned around and walked.

I just thought, there are 4 shops in a row along this stretch of Stanmore: 200, 208, 220 ? and the good old 252b, surely there is someone worthy of my punting dollars today.

out in the hot sun and walked down 208. Pressed the button on the right, wrong button, pressed the other one and a lady came to answer the door. I took one look at her, she's the one: aged in her 30's, Asian, long hair, quite good looking, wearing a white dress, and showing off a deep white cleavage. By the looks of the exposed white half moon, she is very busty, looks natural, D or E Cups, I have not seen anything this big since the days of Bella's Blossom, yet, time to play balls.

Went inside, no time wasting, I said to her, can I see you, she said ok, come to this room, I asked to use the bathroom (so far, I don't know why, I have been speaking English with this woman, may be I was still in the speaking English with the Thai girl mode, and I always thought 208 is also a Thai shop). anyway, got pointed to the bathroom at the end of the corridor. at this point, another ML came out to greet me asking if I want a massage. NOOOOOOOOOOOO ! don't tell me the first busty girl is the mamasan or receptionist and she ain't working, I can not be denied twice in less than 5 min, I want that big tits girl !

So I ignored the second girl and walked to the back to look for the 大波妹 big ball girl. Found her and I said, I want to see you. She hesitated for 5 second then said, ok. I think may be they are taking turns and it is the other girl's round but I want to see those big tits. anyway, went into the bathroom to make myself comfortable. It's a standard size sliding door shower, lots of towels in the book shelf which is always a good sign.

Went back to the room, the busty girl comes in and asked me how long, I said 30 min, it's $40, so I gave her the $40 and got a pineapple in my hand and asked how much is the tip? 多少錢小費 this time I asked in mandarins and she replies back in mandarins, 你想玩什麼?what do you want? I said 脫衣打個飛機吧 take off clothes and shoot the airplane, she said $50, so I handed over the cash and get undress. That's the same $90 I was going to pay 200 so I have the exact cash in my pocket.

Sorry, got to go, finish tomorrow, it's a very fun and enjoyable session.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Waiting for part 2

Waiting for part 2…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've only ever experienced the bottom of the barrel at 208 so it's nice to hear there's some quality floating around if i get bored of the other shops on the strip

Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    i've only ever experienced the bottom of the barrel at 208 so it's nice to hear there's some quality floating around if i get bored of the other shops on the strip
    No doubt about it, Coco went straight into my top 10 list as well..,,,… haha

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 208 Parramatta rd Stanmore

Rates : $40 for 30 min

Extras Cost : $50 for nude HJ

Services Provided This Session : balls play and NHJ, no oil on her body which is very unfortunate but great tits and big Ass more than make up for it.

Age : mid 30's quite sexy with long hair and I'm going back to fuck her one day very soon.

Size/shape : Curvy body, all natural 36 E Cups, full but pointy, big round ass which is a rare find in Asian woman, as most of them even when busty up the top, usually only got flat ass.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC but can say some dirty words in Cantonese, LIKE !

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Got a chance to use the company car, Cherry at 227 NSM is too far so thinking either Susan or Candy at VIP or the 2 holes table at 200 Stanmore. No Susan so head down to Stanmore. Went into 200 and Ada looking sexy and desirable as always in her black outfit.

I have to ask again if I can see her, but the answer is no, again. So I settle for less and asked if I see one of the girls, will Ada join in and give me some massage ? Last two times I visited, Ada came inside the room unexpectedly and gave me a few minutes of massage; virtually just sensational second hole cock, balls and ass play that's why I got hooked. Tipped her extra $20 on my way out both times. So I was willing to spend $90 so that I can enjoy Ada's magical hands with a small $20 tip - pathetic me, am I ?

May be Ada is not in a good mood today or she doesn't like me pushing too hard, she said no to that too............What the ! May be I shouldn't have asked, just pay to see one of the girls and Ada may just come in to play like before and I would have been a very happy little Vegemite. But now I asked, she said no, we are in a stand off, and my pride got a bit over my head so I turned around and walked.

I just thought, there are 4 shops in a row along this stretch of Stanmore: 200, 208, 220 ? and the good old 252b, surely there is someone worthy of my punting dollars today.

out in the hot sun and walked down 208. Pressed the button on the right, wrong button, pressed the other one and a lady came to answer the door. I took one look at her, she's the one: aged in her 30's, Asian, long hair, quite good looking, wearing a white dress, and showing off a deep white cleavage. By the looks of the exposed white half moon, she is very busty, looks natural, D or E Cups, I have not seen anything this big since the days of Bella's Blossom, yet, time to play balls.

Went inside, no time wasting, I said to her, can I see you, she said ok, come to this room, I asked to use the bathroom (so far, I don't know why, I have been speaking English with this woman, may be I was still in the speaking English with the Thai girl mode, and I always thought 208 is also a Thai shop). anyway, got pointed to the bathroom at the end of the corridor. at this point, another ML came out to greet me asking if I want a massage. NOOOOOOOOOOOO ! don't tell me the first busty girl is the mamasan or receptionist and she ain't working, I can not be denied twice in less than 5 min, I want that big tits girl !

So I ignored the second girl and walked to the back to look for the big ball girl. Found her and I said, I want to see you. She hesitated for 5 second then said, ok. I think may be they are taking turns and it is the other girl's round but I want to see those big tits. anyway, went into the bathroom to make myself comfortable. It's a standard size sliding door shower, lots of towels in the book shelf which is always a good sign.

Went back to the room, the busty girl comes in and asked me how long, I said 30 min, it's $40, so I gave her the $40 and got a pineapple in my hand and asked how much is the tip? this time I asked in mandarins and she replies back in mandarins, what do you want? I said take off clothes and shoot the airplane, she said $50, so I handed over the cash and get undress. That's the same $90 I was going to pay 200 so I have the exact cash in my pocket.

Just while I was taking my clothes off, I notice that this shop doesn't use the disposable table cover sheets. they are still using the pinkish colour clothe sheets. however, on the side cupboard they have stacks of spare sheets, and at this moment Coco returns, so I asked if they use those 1 time sheets, she said no but she assures me that they change the bed sheets after each customers. That could well be the case so I ask Coco where is the pillow, she pulls one out from the bottom of the table, I placed that over the head hole then got another sheet and place it over the pillow and the top half of the table. Now I'm feeling comfortable and lay on the table on my back.

Coco looks at me and said, so you don't want any massage ? I give really good massage, I said not today, there is not enough time, I am on my way back to work so only have time for a release, Coco said, ok, we can just play.

She comes closer to me and starts giving me some light brushes between my legs, my right hand is over her butt and it's a big butt, I pad it and said, your ass is very big, Coco said, yes, many men like my big bottom, they also said it's very good for make love, you want to try ? I said not today, happy to just shoot the airplane.

My lil bro is still asleep at the time and as Coco started the finger tips tickling and TT and balls caressing, I woke up and gave Coco a full mast. Some compliments from Coco to follow, she said my cock is beautiful, it's very hard and straight, good size and clean and she wants to suck it, I wasn't quite in the mood for any premium extras so once again I declined the offer, but I thought may be I should just check the prices, so I said how much more for the blow job, Coco said you already pay $50 tip, so blow job is only $20 more, make love is $50 more - then she added, that will also including blow job. fair enough, pretty standard prices, I probably would have taken up her offer but it's my first visit here, and those big tits are so fuckable, so at the back of my mind I was more interested in fucking those tits and have a Spanish session rather than a BJ or FS - that fact is, I have not cum across a pair of tits this big for a long time. so I said, I would do FS next time and stay longer like at least 45 min so that we can really MAKE LOVE rather than just a quick fuck. Coco seems to be happy with my reply. Now she gets the oil bottle and starts my oily HJ - there is a reason why Coco was asking all the questions at the start, see below.

My left hand then reach across to cup her big tits over clothes. Your balls are very big, you like big balls, that's why you want to see me, I said of course, since you are showing off half of your breasts already. Coco then said, I better show you my body now. as she speaks, she take off her white dress, she's got a really big bra which gives a good push up effect hence the showing off of her deep cleavage, but her balls are big and as soon as they are released, I couldn't help but put both of my hands to cup them: yeap, all natural, no question about them. they are big, full and with pointy nipples too. 36 E Cups would be my assessment. So sure how many customers she got before me and what have been done to those tits, so as much as I wanted them and extremely hungry for a big tits breasts feed. I put that off and just play with my hands. (by the way, forgot to mention, at the start of the session, Coco has given me some sanitizer to clean my hands - precisely for the moment I suppose !)

There good size wall mirror there, so I got up to have a drink of water - and signal Coco to come closer to me, I need to do my playing big tits in front of the mirror thing. But NO. Coco won't stand in front of me as I tried to place her into position so that I can rub my hard cock on her big ass crack !!

Coco said I know what you want to do, but you have oil on your cock and I don't want oil on my body - that's not what I want to hear - no oil on her body means no titty fuck, no Spanish. So I guess the $50 NHJ would not have included body to body either, OK, lesson learnt, even for this RnT old timer, I probably should have asked if B2B is included - or I should have at least as if Tits Push is included? especially with someone who has such big tits. So I have to come back soon to do all the things I missed out today.

So I can't stand behind Coco as she doesn't want my oil cock touching her ass. so I can't even do my two hands cupping her tits. she now standing on my side and side facing me, I can only place one hand on her tits and the other hand squeezing her butt. not a comfortable position, so I did that a bit and lay back down on the table.

I knew it's not on, but I still have to ask Coco to come up to the table, she was going to but then before she climbs up, she asks, you want me to do balls push ? I said yes please, she said I will only do that if you are doing FS, because I will take a shower afterward and wash off the oil, no FS no shower. I thought what sort of rules are these, too many rules, at the time I probably should have ask how much to fuck those tits, she probably said $20 or $30 and mission would be accomplished, but silly me I asked the wrong question instead: let's do a blow job now ! But Coco said, you have so much oil on, can't do a blow job, I said, I have wet wipes, let's wipe off the oil, Coco said no, may be next time. with this, I think she was going to give me a BBBJ ! as if it was just a CBJ, the oil on my cock won't matter, right ?

So, after all that, I think we started off on the wrong foot, Coco has a great body and awesome tits, but there are some rules with oil !! which I will spell out everything one by one like a menu list in a ShengZheng Sauna just to make sure there is no misunderstanding and missing in action.

With so much no, my mood sort off all gone, let's just cum and gone. back on the table, legs spread and Coco goes to work, I'm very pleased that I found Coco and those 36 E Cups, but so much unfullfilments, next time can't cum soon enough. I need to fuck her tits, I need to fuck those big ass crack, I need to face fuck her - may be negotiate a CIM, and ultimately, I just need to fully penetrate and fuck her good for imposing all those restrictions. this date has to cum soon.

And as I was imagining what I am going to do to Coco, the tempo on her hands have increased as she is sensing that I am fucking her hands real hard and fast now, grabbing her ass that much harder as well and my left hand just won't let go of her tits and cupping one of them real tight. was I angry or something, I cum with some gusto and the first drop landed quite high up my tummy, then Coco slows down but haven't let go, she continues with a slower and gentler pace until I have enough and give her hand a tap. you cum lots, of course, they all said that. for my recent standard, that's probably just a low 7, not 7 drops..............haha, I wish.

So clean up time and Coco tries to sale me to come back, she said she will suck really slowly, lick my balls and let me enjoy my whole session, I thought no point telling her now that I am much rather fucking her tits instead, she will soon find out though.

As I was leaving, Coco gave me a big hug, big tits rubbing my chest and in reply I gave her a two hands ass grab.

Next time, I'm working on it now !!

Just telling it as it is, it will be prudent to discuss clearly with Coco on what is included in your extras and pay accordingly. But if you like a curvy body and natural big tits, Coco is definitely worth seeing. unfortunately, service wise, she ain't the same Coco up the road at 252B in the good old days 😎

Cheers

Banned
    My god your reviews are long just for 30mins, we would have War and Peace if you actually booked an hour and did something........ZZZZZZZ

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A follow up to conquer those 36 Es, please... Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    My god your reviews are long just for 30mins, we would have War and Peace if you actually booked an hour and did something........ZZZZZZZ
    Mate, just wait until I put back all the juicy conversations in Chinese……… haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, just wait until I put back all the juicy conversations in Chinese……… haha
    I don't think it would help..HaHa, twice as boring..........

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I don't think it would help..HaHa, twice as boring..........
    There was this classic review on Mimi @ Stanmore, the original in the private section, it’s long but one of my best .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was this classic review on Mimi @ Stanmore, the original in the private section, it’s long but one of my best .
    I miss the old 252b. Coco, Mimi, Ruby and a Taiwanese girl with a thick butt who was studying architecture or something (forgot her name)

Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    I miss the old 252b. Coco, Mimi, Ruby and a Taiwanese girl with a thick butt who was studying architecture or something (forgot her name)
    Taiwanese girl with a nice butt! Miranda ?

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    A follow up to conquer those 36 Es, please... Lol!

Mission accomplished !!

It was sensational.

I got IFS today! That’s Italian, French and Spanish …. Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Expecting your AR, mate

Rates : $60 for the hour

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : Massage, body to body , the works

Age : late 30's quite good looking and sexy with long hair.

Size/shape : Curvy body, all natural 35 D Cups, full but pointy, big round ass which is a rare find in Asian woman, as most of them even when busty up the top, usually only got flat ass. Those tits are great for Spanish and the Butt crack slide (Italian) was a highlight.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC, thanks to Coco's previous Hong Kong boyfriend, we talk entirely in Cantonese this session, Great session.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, Yes, Yes !

My experience/comments :

So, as per the review before, I have been thinking about penetrating Coco since our first session. It's been hard but I created the opportunity myself and got the hour for the return punt.

Rang in the morning to book and it was Coco who answered the phone, booked the hour but I don't think she remembered, nevermind, she probably will remember when she sees me and she does.

This time Coco was wearing a very sexy black nightie, no modesty, basically showing off her big tits in all their glory. Once I started talking Cantonese with her, she remembered me from the week before.

When she asked me how long I am staying today, I said one hour, she said $110 (which is the $60 massage fees plus the $50 tip). But I reminded Coco what she told me last time that she would give me a slow and sensual blow job, that she would lick my balls, blow my cock really slowly (because I told her I usually cum very quickly - she then assured me she will blow/suck verrrrrry slowly so that I can enjoy her suck for longer, her own words in cantonese!) So I handed over the extra $100 instead and said I am here to play today. she laughed and said you really want to do me, it's not allowed by the shop, you must not tell anyone and keep quiet !!

Hi guys, if you will notice that there are lots of gaps in this review which is due to some details were purposely left out, the full review can be found in the private section.

I then try to give Coco an extra $20 and said, this is for you to take a shower with me - yeap, I wanted the whole lot of 5 Star services and happy to pay more ! But Coco said she can't shower with me. I said you told me the shop owner is a guy and I don't see a man out there today so he is not here, why can't you join me in the shower? Coco said he is not here but there are CCTV outside in the corridor and he is always watching. I can't. OK, no point forcing the lady to do anything she is not comfortable, I will shower myself. Coco then told me there is actually a second shower inside the girl's area just for the girls and she usually shower between customers and asked me to smell her. She smells pretty good actually, well, even if I don't get to wash her, but looks like breasts feeding is one the card later.

Had a quick shower myself and back to the room, Coco came back to the room and took off the towel wrap around my waist, lil Lun was sleeping quietly at the time. Coco came closer to me and put her hands all over my body and said, I can't shower with you but I can give you a dry wash now. as Coco runs her hands all over me, I tried to undress her and she joins me in our birthday suits in no time, this time, my cock is not oiled, so I can do my thing in front of the mirror !

I put Coco in front of me facing the big horizontal wall mirror, man, this is what RnT is all about, Lungor's signature playing/examining of this pair of big tits, now that I have more time to cup them properly, I will reassign their cup size to Dee and 35 inches around. All natural 35 D Cups is still a pretty good size and they gave me two hands full. What added to the sensation right now is that I can rub my semi hard cock on Coco's very meaty big ass, last time she won't let me as she didn't allow my oil cock near her body, this time I can do everything I want (well, probably Not everything............lol)

Italian on those two big big half moon is awesome, from my punting experiences in Sydney or Australia in the past 4 decades, it's hard enough to find MLs with big big natural tits, it's 10 times harder to find booty ass this big and bouncy without the girl being a big fat lady !! So, Coco to me is someone truly very special.

Now Coco tried to put me down on the massage table and give me her part 1, but I said, well, since I can't shower with you, that mean I missed out getting blow job inside the shower (with a possible fire/ice treatment - sucking with hot and cold water inside the girls mouth - a la the former 252b Stanmore girl - the big tits Mongolian MILF- Amy !) you need to compensate me. Coco: how to compensate ?

…………..

I said, ok, let massage now. I placed a towel over the head hole, laying face up and said I am now laying down when it is still hard, come massage my groin and get it down..........

a few minutes later I turned around and lay on my tummy when it's comfortable to do so. Now last time Coco told me she is qualified and she can give a good massage and I actually believe in her and have a high expectation. But today, I must say I am rather disappointed with her part 1. may be the expectation is too high. part 1 alone, she ain't in my top 10. But that is not to say Coco can't massage, she used very firm long strokes and her forearms and elbows a lot, but qualified masseuse she is not. I think for a RnT job she can probably manage but not in a shopping centre I don't think. But when she started massaging my neck and shoulder, it was actually quite nice, not good enough to provide me with proper remedial benefits, but a comfortable massage nevertheless.

So half my session was spent with Coco's relaxing massage, she had one eye on the time I am pretty sure as the TT has started. she also climbed up to the table and give me some body slide with a touch of oil - that was pretty good, but not the highlight. I was looking for something more specific later.

I need to get up and have a drink of water. I have already got the rest of the session and the plays and sequences all figures out, after the previous session, I know Coco doesn't like to …….

I asked Coco to come up to the table, I positioned her between my legs and her upper body leaning forward, exposing her big tits hanging down on top of my cock, now it's the time: my most favourite Spanish position. I must admit, I have fucked hundreds of oily tits but saliva tits this is the first time and the lubrication was very similar. Even though Coco's 35 D Cups are not as big as some of the creme de la creme big big tits I have had the pleasure to Spanish before, like Bonnie, Emma, Rebecca (14 Concord) before, but before they are naturally soft, when they are in the hanging down position, they can fully engulf my manhood inside their valley of sins. it was a great Spanish session, but I have more to do so I managed to get Not Too Close and stopped, I told Coco to get ready now before I loss my erection…………

Sorry guys, too juicy for general section, plenty more in the private, enjoy !!

It was a very satisfying finale and I think I have actually performed quite well considering my usual mileage these days are under 5 mins.............lol today I think I manager 7 or 8 minutes with all those changing position.

After cleaning up, I said to Coco I had a good time, Coco said you should come to see other girls, I said but I want to see you more, Coco said because I have big balls ? I said of cause, I love big ball ball, Coco said there is another girl working on Monday also very big, bigger than you, yes ! are they real balls, I don't know, I haven't seen them. I said Monday is usually not a good day for me to go out, and I usually go back to see the girl I like, like you and them (give her tits now back inside her bra another squeeze !). we all laughed.

Coco walked me out to the front door and gave me a kiss.

Just telling everything as it happened.

If you like what you read you could give Coco a try, apart from her part 1 skills, everything else is high recommended, be nice and gentle and tip generously please.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Bro. AHLUNGOR,
    I speak Cantonese as well, it would be interesting to read the full version of your AR on Coco.
    unfortunately I unable to access to the private section at the moment as i haven't reached 50 posts yet.
    It would be greatly appreciated if you can send me a copy of the full report. I do want to have a big shot at Coco, hahaha

Rates : $60 for the hour

Services Provided This Session : Massage, body to body , the works

Age : late 30's quite good looking and sexy with long hair.

Size/shape : Curvy body, all natural 35 D Cups, full but pointy, big round ass which is a rare find in Asian woman, as most of them even when busty up the top, usually only got flat ass. Those tits are great for Spanish and the Butt crack slide (Italian) was a highlight.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC, thanks to Coco's previous Hong Kong boyfriend, we talk entirely in Cantonese this session, Great session.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, Yes, Yes !

My experience/comments :

So, as per the review before, I have been thinking about penetrating Coco since our first session. It's been hard but I created the opportunity myself and got the hour for the return punt.

Rang in the morning to book and it was Coco who answered the phone, booked the hour but I don't think she remembered, nevermind, she probably will remember when she sees me and she does.

This time Coco was wearing a very sexy black nightie, no modesty, basically showing off her big tits in all their glory. Once I started talking Cantonese with her, she remembered me from the week before.

When she asked me how long I am staying today, I said one hour, she said $110 (which is the $60 massage fees plus the $50 tip). But I reminded Coco what she told me last time that she would give me a slow and sensual blow job, that she would lick my balls, blow my cock really slowly (because I told her I usually cum very quickly - she then assured me she will blow/suck verrrrrry slowly so that I can enjoy her suck for longer, her own words in cantonese!) So I handed over the extra $100 instead and said I am here to play today. she laughed and said you really want to do me, it's not allowed by the shop, you must not tell anyone and keep quiet !!

Hi guys, if you will notice that there are lots of gaps in this review which is due to some details were purposely left out, the full review can be found in the private section.

I then try to give Coco an extra $20 and said, this is for you to take a shower with me - yeap, I wanted the whole lot of 5 Star services and happy to pay more ! But Coco said she can't shower with me. I said you told me the shop owner is a guy and I don't see a man out there today so he is not here, why can't you join me in the shower? Coco said he is not here but there are CCTV outside in the corridor and he is always watching. I can't. OK, no point forcing the lady to do anything she is not comfortable, I will shower myself. Coco then told me there is actually a second shower inside the girl's area just for the girls and she usually shower between customers and asked me to smell her. She smells pretty good actually, well, even if I don't get to wash her, but looks like breasts feeding is one the card later.

Had a quick shower myself and back to the room, Coco came back to the room and took off the towel wrap around my waist, lil Lun was sleeping quietly at the time. Coco came closer to me and put her hands all over my body and said, I can't shower with you but I can give you a dry wash now. as Coco runs her hands all over me, I tried to undress her and she joins me in our birthday suits in no time, this time, my cock is not oiled, so I can do my thing in front of the mirror !

I put Coco in front of me facing the big horizontal wall mirror, man, this is what RnT is all about, Lungor's signature playing/examining of this pair of big tits, now that I have more time to cup them properly, I will reassign their cup size to Dee and 35 inches around. All natural 35 D Cups is still a pretty good size and they gave me two hands full. What added to the sensation right now is that I can rub my semi hard cock on Coco's very meaty big ass, last time she won't let me as she didn't allow my oil cock near her body, this time I can do everything I want (well, probably Not everything............lol)

Italian on those two big big half moon is awesome, from my punting experiences in Sydney or Australia in the past 4 decades, it's hard enough to find MLs with big big natural tits, it's 10 times harder to find booty ass this big and bouncy without the girl being a big fat lady !! So, Coco to me is someone truly very special.

Now Coco tried to put me down on the massage table and give me her part 1, but I said, well, since I can't shower with you, that mean I missed out getting blow job inside the shower (with a possible fire/ice treatment - sucking with hot and cold water inside the girls mouth - a la the former 252b Stanmore girl - the big tits Mongolian MILF- Amy !) you need to compensate me. Coco: how to compensate ?

…………..

I said, ok, let massage now. I placed a towel over the head hole, laying face up and said I am now laying down when it is still hard, come massage my groin and get it down..........

a few minutes later I turned around and lay on my tummy when it's comfortable to do so. Now last time Coco told me she is qualified and she can give a good massage and I actually believe in her and have a high expectation. But today, I must say I am rather disappointed with her part 1. may be the expectation is too high. part 1 alone, she ain't in my top 10. But that is not to say Coco can't massage, she used very firm long strokes and her forearms and elbows a lot, but qualified masseuse she is not. I think for a RnT job she can probably manage but not in a shopping centre I don't think. But when she started massaging my neck and shoulder, it was actually quite nice, not good enough to provide me with proper remedial benefits, but a comfortable massage nevertheless.

So half my session was spent with Coco's relaxing massage, she had one eye on the time I am pretty sure as the TT has started. she also climbed up to the table and give me some body slide with a touch of oil - that was pretty good, but not the highlight. I was looking for something more specific later.

I need to get up and have a drink of water. I have already got the rest of the session and the plays and sequences all figures out, after the previous session, I know Coco doesn't like to …….

I asked Coco to come up to the table, I positioned her between my legs and her upper body leaning forward, exposing her big tits hanging down on top of my cock, now it's the time: my most favourite Spanish position. I must admit, I have fucked hundreds of oily tits but saliva tits this is the first time and the lubrication was very similar. Even though Coco's 35 D Cups are not as big as some of the creme de la creme big big tits I have had the pleasure to Spanish before, like Bonnie, Emma, Rebecca (14 Concord) before, but before they are naturally soft, when they are in the hanging down position, they can fully engulf my manhood inside their valley of sins. it was a great Spanish session, but I have more to do so I managed to get Not Too Close and stopped, I told Coco to get ready now before I loss my erection…………

Sorry guys, too juicy for general section, plenty more in the private, enjoy !!

It was a very satisfying finale and I think I have actually performed quite well considering my usual mileage these days are under 5 mins.............lol today I think I manager 7 or 8 minutes with all those changing position.

After cleaning up, I said to Coco I had a good time, Coco said you should come to see other girls, I said but I want to see you more, Coco said because I have big balls ? I said of cause, I love big ball ball, Coco said there is another girl working on Monday also very big, bigger than you, yes ! are they real balls, I don't know, I haven't seen them. I said Monday is usually not a good day for me to go out, and I usually go back to see the girl I like, like you and them (give her tits now back inside her bra another squeeze !). we all laughed.

Coco walked me out to the front door and gave me a kiss.

Just telling everything as it happened.

If you like what you read you could give Coco a try, apart from her part 1 skills, everything else is high recommended, be nice and gentle and tip generously please.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Trampoline View Post
    Hi Bro. AHLUNGOR,
    I speak Cantonese as well, it would be interesting to read the full version of your AR on Coco.
    unfortunately I unable to access to the private section at the moment as i haven't reached 50 posts yet.
    It would be greatly appreciated if you can send me a copy of the full report. I do want to have a big shot at Coco, hahaha
    自己友,同聲同氣,冇問題!香港人定係深圳?

Quote Originally Posted by Trampoline

Many thanks bro. for your quick response!! You are gifted for story telling mate! I'm really impressed!
    cheers!
    Thanks Bro,

You are welcome, if you do try Coco out, don’t forget to share.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Great review AL mate .. this is awesome and thanks for not holding back on any of the details … much appreciated !
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    AL mate .. thanks for the recommendation.
    Went and saw Coco today and she didn’t disappoint .. great service ..
    Massive jugs and big perky tits . Just as you had described and a big booty to go with it . Will go and see her again .
    Thanks for the feedback brother Mat

Glad you have a good time and Coco has the body to deliver.

Reviews ?

Month/Year of Visit : September 2022

Rates : $60, $50, $40 for 60/45/30 mins

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Italian, Spanish, CFS

Size/shape : Curvy body, all natural 35 D Cups, full but pointy, big round ass.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC, we spoke dirty Cantonese throughout, Great session.

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah Baby.

My experience/comments :

Have been on edge for a while and wanting to have a decent punt, like to get the works. Made some arrangements at work, rang in the morning to try to book Coco. She answered the phone, just want to make sure she is the one so I spoke Cantonese with her, tick !!

Got there on time and Coco opened the door to let me in, lead me into room one, I can't remember the hourly rate so I asked how much is 45 min. Coco said $100, I said, what is the massage fees? she said $50 plus $50 and gave me a hand job signal.....haha, of course, then I pull out $150, handed her the cash and the dom. She laughed and said, so you want to play today ?

Asked to use the bathroom. came back, got undressed. the room was a bit hot with the heater so I turned it off, it's one of those oil column heater, so even if you turn it off, it keeps warm for a while anyway, which is all we need, I'm sure our body heat will keep the room warm enough.

Coco came back in, tried to arrange the massage table for me, I asked for another cover sheet to cover the table across as I know we will be sitting using the side of the middle part of the table a lot. I guess by now Coco realised that there won't be any massage necessary so she started to undress. Turn around for me to undo her bra. Love those 35 D Cups, cup them, nipples erected already. I knee down so that I can suck on them and have a mouth full.

Burying my head into her deep cleavage is compulsory with Coco. She asked me to lay down to give me a blow job, I said let me stand, I love to watch myself getting served via the big wall mirror. Coco took out some wet wipe to clean up her lollypop and let the show begin.

Gee, there I was, stand in front of the massage table butt naked, facing sideway, lovely busty MILF Coco on her knees and licking my lil Lung, I almost have a full mast instantly then some more lick all over the jewels before she has taken me all in, watching my rock hard cock going in and out slowly from Coco's mouth from the wall mirror was just an awesome sight, this is what RnT is all about man..............

The sensation was so great I have no choice but to tap off. got to have a breather to avoid any accidental spill of juices. pull Coco up, turned her around facing the mirror and I have to do my playing the D Cups in front of the mirror things.

My playing of the big tits in front of the mirror continues and Coco’s boobs gave such good hand feel, being all natural, I could practically do anything to them , squeezing, caressing, holding , dropping, lifting, tried to hold both with one hand and my hand ain’t big enough, try using both hands to hold one breast, more likely.

As my hard cock was being sucked by a wet mouth before , so it’s still relatively wet and slippery, so I made the most of the conditions and started to rub myself between Coco’s booty butt crack. Italian job here I go ! Those meaty feeling was just awesome , and you can’t get that with a skinny girl with tight or no ass !

Coco knew what I was trying to do so she started rubbing her ass against my hard cork up and down . That was sensational and I won’t last long again . So once again I let go of those ass and lay down on the table . Coco gave me some cat bath on my chest, sucking my nipples a little bit before making her way down to the Star of the show.

By now I have been up and hard for a while and been to the edge and back a couple of time via her BBBJ and the Italian job, I think it’s time.

So I signal Coco to Dom me up, she did and she use wet wipe to clean the lube on the Dom before giving me more blow job to ensure I am at my peak hardest, then she asked me how I like to fuck ?

I asked Coco to lay on the middle of the table, across and face up, I spread her legs and rub my covered hard cock on the entrance , and I took the KY tube I brought with me and lube up the tip of mr cock a little bit then give the V some more rubbing , and by now Coco has opened up down there to receive me and no further delay I made my entry , slow first to get the right angle then one big push and I was all in, I have been planning this entry for days ever since I had decided to visit Coco again. As I don’t punt FS that often. When I do, got to make the most of my session. Especially this old man have not been in very good form and often cum too early or went soft half way so I want to make sure while I would try all the positions I have in mind while maintaining my erection and most importantly, don’t come inside 3 min……… lol

So once I’m inside, I have to refrain myself from going bang bang bang or try to pound her hard, it’s best to go slow and enjoy the moment, to prolong the feeling of getting my cock wrap around by Coco’s tight pussy, one thing this stand up entry is good was that it’s good for my back, the worst position these days would be me on top with missionary, that would hurt my back easily !

Watching myself standing there , my cock inside Coco, my hands holding her legs up in the air and her big tits would move and swing around as I slowly pounding away.

Got tired of lifting up her legs so I let go and now holding her tits instead and this is another awesome sight whenever you are fucking a busty girl this way. Coco start telling me she like me inside her. Just the right size, straight and rock hard.

I sensed that I probably have a couple of minutes left in me so I have to fuck Coco from behind , get her up, turned her around facing the mirror, find the opening from behind and stick it back in, this time I was in really deep, and with the big ass as cushioning , I bang Coco with everything I have got. Then I have to stop again , move all her long hair to the back do I could see her big tits swing around . I reach down to grab them some more, I need to cum, so I hold on to her love handle this time, really give it to her and I cum in the bag in the next minutes, this was a very good fuck, I think I have lasted more than 5 min, that’s total time I was inside her pussy, Coco let me stayed inside a bit longer until I could feel that I’m getting soft then I reach down to get hold of the rim before pulling out safely. Have a quick peek on the bag, not a bad out cum volumn wise.

I lay down , Coco clean me up slowly, she washed her hands and came back to give me some back massage before time.

Top session, very happy man when I walked out.

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast