Establishment : Massage Oasis

Month/Year of Visit : September 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 208 Parramatta rd Stanmore

Phone : 02 9569 4407

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : $60, $50, $40 for 60/45/30 mins

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Italian, Spanish, CFS

Size/shape : Curvy body, all natural 35 D Cups, full but pointy, big round ass.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC, we spoke dirty Cantonese throughout, Great session.

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah Baby.

My experience/comments :

Have been on edge for a while and wanting to have a decent punt, like to get the works. Made some arrangements at work, rang in the morning to try to book Coco. She answered the phone, just want to make sure she is the one so I spoke Cantonese with her, tick !!

Got there on time and Coco opened the door to let me in, lead me into room one, I can't remember the hourly rate so I asked how much is 45 min. Coco said $100, I said, what is the massage fees? she said $50 plus $50 and gave me a hand job signal.....haha, of course, then I pull out $150, handed her the cash and the dom. She laughed and said, so you want to play today ?

Asked to use the bathroom. came back, got undressed. the room was a bit hot with the heater so I turned it off, it's one of those oil column heater, so even if you turn it off, it keeps warm for a while anyway, which is all we need, I'm sure our body heat will keep the room warm enough.

Coco came back in, tried to arrange the massage table for me, I asked for another cover sheet to cover the table across as I know we will be sitting using the side of the middle part of the table a lot. I guess by now Coco realised that there won't be any massage necessary so she started to undress. Turn around for me to undo her bra. Love those 35 D Cups, cup them, nipples erected already. I knee down so that I can suck on them and have a mouth full.

Burying my head into her deep cleavage is compulsory with Coco. She asked me to lay down to give me a blow job, I said let me stand, I love to watch myself getting served via the big wall mirror. Coco took out some wet wipe to clean up her lollypop and let the show begin.

Gee, there I was, stand in front of the massage table butt naked, facing sideway, lovely busty MILF Coco on her knees and licking my lil Lung, I almost have a full mast instantly then some more lick all over the jewels before she has taken me all in, watching my rock hard cock going in and out slowly from Coco's mouth from the wall mirror was just an awesome sight, this is what RnT is all about man..............

The sensation was so great I have no choice but to tap off. got to have a breather to avoid any accidental spill of juices. pull Coco up, turned her around facing the mirror and I have to do my playing the D Cups in front of the mirror things.

My playing of the big tits in front of the mirror continues and Coco’s boobs gave such good hand feel, being all natural, I could practically do anything to them , squeezing, caressing, holding , dropping, lifting, tried to hold both with one hand and my hand ain’t big enough, try using both hands to hold one breast, more likely.

As my hard cock was being sucked by a wet mouth before , so it’s still relatively wet and slippery, so I made the most of the conditions and started to rub myself between Coco’s booty butt crack. Italian job here I go ! Those meaty feeling was just awesome , and you can’t get that with a skinny girl with tight or no ass !

Coco knew what I was trying to do so she started rubbing her ass against my hard cork up and down . That was sensational and I won’t last long again . So once again I let go of those ass and lay down on the table . Coco gave me some cat bath on my chest, sucking my nipples a little bit before making her way down to the Star of the show.

By now I have been up and hard for a while and been to the edge and back a couple of time via her BBBJ and the Italian job, I think it’s time.

So I signal Coco to Dom me up, she did and she use wet wipe to clean the lube on the Dom before giving me more blow job to ensure I am at my peak hardest, then she asked me how I like to fuck ?

I asked Coco to lay on the middle of the table, across and face up, I spread her legs and rub my covered hard cock on the entrance , and I took the KY tube I brought with me and lube up the tip of mr cock a little bit then give the V some more rubbing , and by now Coco has opened up down there to receive me and no further delay I made my entry , slow first to get the right angle then one big push and I was all in, I have been planning this entry for days ever since I had decided to visit Coco again. As I don’t punt FS that often. When I do, got to make the most of my session. Especially this old man have not been in very good form and often cum too early or went soft half way so I want to make sure while I would try all the positions I have in mind while maintaining my erection and most importantly, don’t come inside 3 min……… lol

So once I’m inside, I have to refrain myself from going bang bang bang or try to pound her hard, it’s best to go slow and enjoy the moment, to prolong the feeling of getting my cock wrap around by Coco’s tight pussy, one thing this stand up entry is good was that it’s good for my back, the worst position these days would be me on top with missionary, that would hurt my back easily !

Watching myself standing there , my cock inside Coco, my hands holding her legs up in the air and her big tits would move and swing around as I slowly pounding away.

Got tired of lifting up her legs so I let go and now holding her tits instead and this is another awesome sight whenever you are fucking a busty girl this way. Coco start telling me she like me inside her. Just the right size, straight and rock hard.

I sensed that I probably have a couple of minutes left in me so I have to fuck Coco from behind , get her up, turned her around facing the mirror, find the opening from behind and stick it back in, this time I was in really deep, and with the big ass as cushioning , I bang Coco with everything I have got. Then I have to stop again , move all her long hair to the back do I could see her big tits swing around . I reach down to grab them some more, I need to cum, so I hold on to her love handle this time, really give it to her and I cum in the bag in the next minutes, this was a very good fuck, I think I have lasted more than 5 min, that’s total time I was inside her pussy, Coco let me stayed inside a bit longer until I could feel that I’m getting soft then I reach down to get hold of the rim before pulling out safely. Have a quick peek on the bag, not a bad out cum volumn wise.

I lay down , Coco clean me up slowly, she washed her hands and came back to give me some back massage before time.

Top session, very happy man when I walked out.

Cheers
    So $150 for BBBJ and Full service… outstanding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just an ok experience for me and no going back!
    If your a big ass/tits fan you will be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Just an ok experience for me and no going back!
    If your a big ass/tits fan you will be disappointed.

Hi there Veets,

Thought you said before that you had a good time with Coco ?

Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Thought I would Check Coco out at Oasis due to all the hype. And was a good time but jeeez I certainly wouldn’t say she has Big Tits (more like a D) don’t know where people get E size from,and the booty is most certainly nothing like a big booty just a good shape but far from big!

And in terms of her boobs, I did go a bit overboard when I first met Coco as I haven’t had a pair of good size all natural boobs for a long time, but I have since corrected my assessment and described her as 35 D Cups ! Unfortunately you can’t change the title ! However you had agreed that they are more like a D, so my updated size was all good ? And TBH, if I went to see a ML on the basis of E Cups but got a D instead, don’t think I would be too disappointed either. But that’s just me.

Each to his own of course and perhaps you can share some of your big tits collections as well to help out us big boobs hungry lots ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good time not a great time not worth revisiting if you are a BIG ass/tit fan

Have a peep I’ve shared plenty of gems

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had to do some digging around for this post.
    I read the initial post but didn’t realise you posted again on the same.
    Coco is attractive to visit as i too like big boobies hahaha
    But a bit too far

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    208stanmore have wechat?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went the other day and Coco was busy so went with Apple. She was very accommodating. Immediately settled the finances and went straight to Part2/3. She has great tits, sensitive nipples and allows touching. Part 3 - she took a pounding. This place is great value for money.

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : Oasis Massage

Month/Year of Visit : December 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 208 Parramatta rd Stanmore

Phone : 02 9569 4407

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : $65, $55, $45 for 60/45/30 mins

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Italian, Spanish, CFS

Size/shape : Curvy body, all natural 35 D Cups, full but pointy, big round ass.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC, we spoke dirty Cantonese throughout, Great session.

Value for money/recommend? : For me, Coco is my current go to ML for the works, highly recommended

My experience/comments :

This would be my last punt before Xmas, I just thought I need to have a fuck before the festive seasons. make some arrangements so that I could head to Stanmore, no bookings as the arrangement was last minute and I got there before the 10am opening time, I knew Coco is sort of the mamasan and or receptionist on her work days there so she would usually starts early. The door was open and I walked in, Coco was vaccuming..........haha, perfect.

I ask, are you free now?

Can't you see, I'm cleaning,

Sorry, I need you now, can you do the cleaning later?

no, I have my routine, there is another girl on her way, just wait 10 min, she is very good,

I don't want another girl, I just want to fuck you, I want to be inside you now.

Coco laughed, why are you so horny in the morning? your wife didn't make you happy last night ?

My wife always makes my very happy, and only on Sunday night !

ok, ok, come in here.

Coco lead me to the first room, I handed over $150, she looked at the cash and smile and said, oh, so I need a bag, I said I told I want to be inside you, I'll a shower you, you get ready. I asked Coco to get ready because she was not wearing make up (but honestly, she kind of look very homely in her naked face, but hey, I'm paying, she might as well make herself beautiful to receive me, right ?) and wearing her street clothings.

A quick shower and back to room one, Coco came back in in a couple of minutes now in her sexy work clothes showing plenty of cleavage and with almost half of those tits hanging out. I took of the towel and Coco got down on her knees and put my lil inside her mouth. a great BBBJ to follow in the next few minutes. love watching my self in and out of Coco's mouth from the wall mirror.................

ring ring, my damn phone, have a peep, it's work, so I have to take it. tried to sort out the problem on the spot and ASAP, I signal Coco to come closer to me and of course, she knows exact what I wanted, she is now all naked and again got down and suck me up, this has happened to me quite a few time, got called from work while in a session, so either getting my cock sucked or jerked to maintain the rock hard and it's just kind of cool and exotic when talking to my staff from work while in a sexual act.

hang up, have drink of water then lay down on the table, as I am the first customer of Coco, I now can enjoy some breasts feeding as well, I haven't seen Coco for a while and I can feel that she is a bit more curvier and as a result her tits are fuller and bigger too, I like very much.

I have been very hard for a while now and I don't want that to go to waste so I asked for the dom, Coco on top and lower herself on to me, she feels very smooth, not sure it's her own juice or from the lube, but Coco is definitely not feeling as "tight" as before, so when she cowgirl riding me, I nearly slipped out. I think I need to switch, so I got up, stand on the side of the table, also bought Coco in front of me, turn her around facing the wall mirror, bend her over then enter her from behind, this is much better, I can now feel Coco's tightness when I am deep inside her. I pull her hair back so that I can see the full view of her big tits swinging around when I was pounding her from the back.

Coco gave me the encouragement and telling me she hasn't fucked for a while and feeling great, yeah, right, hasn't been fucked this morning, right, I believe you and I will fuck you good.

Not quite as I don't really have much stamina these days especially with all the vocal and visual stimulations going hard at the same time, I know I am very near, do I just doggy and cum in the bad or should I try something i bit more intimate, I opt for the latter, so I pull out, lay Coco on the table on her back side way, I close in and spread her legs, then make my entry, Coco crossed her leg behind my back to hold me closer to her, this is it, I lower my head on to her chest for a bit, but thats not good for my back so I stand straight, my hands grad her big tits and squeezed them hard and I far pump her with everything I got, yes, yes, yes, I'm all yours and thank you, thank you, thank you.

I collapsed on top of Coco, my head rested on her mountain tops, I just need a breather. and my head was still clear with the protocol, I am fully aware the whole time how my cock is doing , as soon as I felt that I am losing volume, I reached down to hold the rim of the dom to pull it out. know full well that a woman like Coco is most likely still very fertile, last thing I want is any spillage or a life and dead situation...............haha

Once I pulled out, Coco gets up, I lay down, she cleans me up and I was almost ready to take a nap..............lol

There is still time though, so Coco gave me some head massage before I got dressed.

as usual, one last squeeze of those tits and a solid hand grab of her big ass too, just could get enough of her womanly curvy body. She is the kind of woman in my younger days I should have for an overnight play, fuck her all night long until I'm cum water, then sleep and then fuck her again with my morning glory, but those days are long gone now, now I think I'm only a one shot wonder, but at least , while I still can, got to come back to give her more.

until next time,

cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks AHLUNGOR. Nothing but quality from you as always. Would you say Coco is good looking? I know you’re not into kissing, but do you know if she’ll indulge in some kissing if asked? I’m looking forward to giving her a visit very soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12