Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Privates with ML

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    It's may be a bit far fetched to think of someone has all the time in the world to want to waste his time to set up multiple accounts here. For what and to impress whom?

I for one has a business to run, money to make and 3 regular beautiful Chinese MLs to bed. I need this forum less and less as I'm not greedy and I don't need to know anymore MLs. I am a happy man as my three MLs serve my needs very well. :-)
    Remember you posted that you only started "punting" after lock down had finished, and were looking for advice, now you are The "King" of the MLs and giving out advice, you gotta have a good memory when you are a BS artist like you Zoo....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    It's may be a bit far fetched to think of someone has all the time in the world to want to waste his time to set up multiple accounts here. For what and to impress whom?

I for one has a business to run, money to make and 3 regular beautiful Chinese MLs to bed. I need this forum less and less as I'm not greedy and I don't need to know anymore MLs. I am a happy man as my three MLs serve my needs very well. :-)
    You say you have 3 regular Chinese ML that keep you happy but previously you have been asking for any recommendations of ML and massage shops. For a person who only started punting less than 4/5mths. I find it quite hard to believe anything you say. If you’re gonna BS at least do it right lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    What nationality was the ML?
    I’d venture a guess she’s Thai. Not trying to stereotype, just had a lot of experience where the Thai girl is ready to play ball under the BFs noses, seriously.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is a Zoo or who is the Zoo?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    What is a Zoo or who is the Zoo?
    Sent you a PM...........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123