Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a night out illegal but wow fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From the last I've heard, the prices are around $90 per hour per girl (min 3 hours), 100 for room hire, and then around 300 for bottled spirits, this is purely to just converse and drink with you. Extras can be free, but easily in the 500 - 2k range. If this is your thing and you have over 100 posts, shoot me a DM, ill share a wechat contact to prebook.
    Last edited by blake_ly; 28-02-2022 at 02:06 PM. Reason: corrected to last known pricing
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've heard about this place I'm definitely keen to get some mates together and hit it up. Please share booking info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it a Chinese place or Jap as suggested?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Blake is right what he says on costs wise the girls are great and what happen and stuff can be great aswell . At a bar now drinking waiting for it to open and back in tonight I hope 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    From the last I've heard, the prices are around $85 per hour per girl (min 3 hours), this is purely to just converse and drink with you. Extras can be free, but easily in the 500 - 2k range. If this is your thing and you have over 100 posts, shoot me a DM, ill share a wechat contact to prebook.
    Bugger.. I'm a few posts short...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very common Asian ktv setup but no liquor lic? Maybe not yet? I think it is just a rebadged of Y3 music? Yea if you have a group of mates or for bachelor's night then great place hit to. Otherwise f exp lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i was always curious what this place was. Driven past it many times with the gf and we always wondered what it was and why it never looked open.

haha now i know. I'm guessing the girls can speak english?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12