Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Daydream Massage, George St

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hope you have deep pockets!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen Lychee before? Wondering if she had previously worked at other shops under different names?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdur View Post
    Has anyone seen Lychee before? Wondering if she had previously worked at other shops under different names?
    Seen L* couple of weeks ago! She had just landed from Bangkok the day before! She mentioned she worked in another shop for few weeks during a previous visit! L* is a stunner, very early 20’s, sweet face, amazing body,, beautiful natural C cup. I think she’s the most attractive girl I ve seen in a shop (I’m not a huge punter tho). Very good English and nice conversation. Decent massage and TT. She has boundaries and won’t go the extra mile, but I reckon she’s worth just for the looks.

Looks: 9/10
    Massage: 7/10
    Flip: 7/10
    WIR: yes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Lychee last week. Cute girl with great bod but havent seen her anywhere else before

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Super exposed here. Gotta have couhones to go into this place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone have any intel on C***** from Brazil? Thanks in advance!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Kat is gorgeous, but you are dreaming if you think you have what it takes to impress her. She is picky and experienced enough to weed out the non worthy with her excellent body slide hj....if she will see you. If you have a real alpha personality and can offer more than that, you may have some fun. She is hard to win over.

is that the thai kat ? i've never really seen anyone permanently on reception before, normally it's one of the workers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntrix View Post
    Seen L* couple of weeks ago! She had just landed from Bangkok the day before! She mentioned she worked in another shop for few weeks during a previous visit! L* is a stunner, very early 20’s, sweet face, amazing body,, beautiful natural C cup. I think she’s the most attractive girl I ve seen in a shop (I’m not a huge punter tho). Very good English and nice conversation. Decent massage and TT. She has boundaries and won’t go the extra mile, but I reckon she’s worth just for the looks.

what did you get from her? mind PM me? can't seem to PM you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    what did you get from her? mind PM me? can't seem to PM you
    Got NHJ for 2pines over a 45 min massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You may not want to post that level of detail so publicly... It draws attention, shop owner hates it and drives girls away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    You may not want to post that level of detail so publicly... It draws attention, shop owner hates it and drives girls away.
    My bad, I thought I replied with a PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Publicly? Do you seriously think posting here vs PM has any differences? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Publicly? Do you seriously think posting here vs PM has any differences? Lol
    Agreed, I still don't know about owners general opinion but I feel they would like more publicity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    Agreed, I still don't know about owners general opinion but I feel they would like more publicity
    Owners just love services mentioned, especially with queensland laws as they are. Nothing better for them and their staff to have extra police visits and unrealistic motherfuckers expecting fs from every girl on the roster for $100.

Mls just love a shout out as well. Their services are identical for every customer, even the smelly indian ones or the ones that insist on anal for $50. Mls love to deal with a mention on the forums cause every social retard who reads these forums sees their name and falls in love immediately. Of course the ml is duty bound to do the same, while seeing every customer out of the shop for free.

Time and again, we have seen mls move shops, get harassed, touched against their will even stalked and raped by posters on this very forum. Repeatedly. Do not assume you have the same intellect and social skills as these girls average customer. Half it and then halve it again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntrix View Post

Thanks for the info. Was kind of hoping this was someone from the past just resurfacing.

Finally went to see L. Can confirm she is a cute girl that has nice personality and bod. Doesn't seem to do too much though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizbiz View Post
    Super exposed here. Gotta have couhones to go into this place
    Bro we live in times where masks are accepted wear a hoodie and a mask to the door 😂
    That’s what I do here and at anytime

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345