Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daydream Massage, George St

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well, just found out my fave from Daydream/Touch no longer works there. Wish I knew where she went. If anyone knows where C*l**e might have gone, can you PM me? She is NOT the one at 4S btw.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    otoh they have a new girl named after a very big Japanese city who might have moved from another shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoop View Post
    otoh they have a new girl named after a very big Japanese city who might have moved from another shop
    Is she any good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Is she any good?
    Never seen her myself, but she has good reviews on the FG thread, if its her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw e*** from Thailand. Attractive girl, slim with big bolt ons.

Does some teasing on the massage which is good, she knows what you're there for.

I went for the nude hj option but probably should have stuck with just hj.

She's not keen on touching on nipples or downstairs so for me the value isn't there. I think if u paid 3 pineapples then it'll be open for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoop View Post
    Well, just found out my fave from Daydream/Touch no longer works there. Wish I knew where she went. If anyone knows where C*l**e might have gone, can you PM me? She is NOT the one at 4S btw.
    Are you sure? She is LB/Trans for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm actually surprised this thread isn't more busy given the lack of cbd options and this place always being busy in general.

I think if you wanna keep girls to yourself sure, but we should point out ones to avoid so that we can at least save time and money.

Naturally YMMV

Saw mina(jap), face looked old, but body seemed young, said she was 32 so maybe it's possible. No TT at all, got short timed about 5-10 minute. Each time she left the room took ages to come back.

Wasn't open to much touching. She does nude up, but I doubt you'd get VFM dropping $100. Would avoid.

Saw some Australian girl, not the most attractive and barely any TT. I think might only be one Australian here. Wouldn't see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does any offer bbbj cimws

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm actually surprised this thread isn't more busy given the lack of cbd options and this place always being busy in general.

I think if you wanna keep girls to yourself sure, but we should point out ones to avoid so that we can at least save time and money.

Naturally YMMV

Saw mina(jap), face looked old, but body seemed young, said she was 32 so maybe it's possible. No TT at all, got short timed about 5-10 minute. Each time she left the room took ages to come back.

Wasn't open to much touching. She does nude up, but I doubt you'd get VFM dropping $100. Would avoid.

Saw some Australian girl, not the most attractive and barely any TT. I think might only be one Australian here. Wouldn't see her again.
    Leaving the room a few times to go to reception or whatever is very annoying and kills the mood. Even worse when they take ages to come back. I'm paying her to stay in the room, not constantly leaving it!

Better way to do it is to lock the front door and put a sign up when they're next available. Or at some shops the reception area can be locked off from the rooms, leave a sign there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't go too far wrong at Daydream. Best place I've found in CBD.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Leaving the room to answer a prospective customer is not on. If this happens to me, I never go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cutepom77 View Post
    Can't go too far wrong at Daydream. Best place I've found in CBD.
    Which girls do you prefer and why? feel free to PM me or post here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry guys, i should clarify that she didn't leave the room to answer the door or anything.

So just twice, once returning after i was getting undressed, and getting the water.

Both took awhile. But agree, hate it when girls go and answer the door or phone.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Touch

hey guys, lurker here but decided to contribute

went to the Touch massage today, got the Japanese girl Y***, also shortened my time by 10 min. Pretty bizzare she wore gloves, and that was a really unpleasant massage, like someone rubbing paper on me, no TT (tickle torture? not sure about if the right slang), but K** at Daydream gave me some good ball rubbing.

She said she had some problem with her hand skin hence the gloves as she didn't use before. Kinda tunred off so I didn't go for extra and left, she was in her 30s, slim, no idea what's underneath clothes look like. Massage was average, if ignoring the gloves, but I have high standard coz I got really good massage from a Korean girl before at Body Blossom (shame she went home).

Senior Member(無間使者)

Naturally YMMV

Yep Mina probably older than 32, skin and hands are alright .. smooth but just old and no intention for massage.. no TT.. massage for 5mins and ask to turn over lol. Limited touching allowed. No lt my cup of tea either

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I think any shop that offers extra also expects extra. I'm not an expert on the business side of things, but I think in the extras shops the girl gets very little from the entry price and gets most if not all of the extras. So no extras, no money, not fair. I'm probably wrong, but that's my understanding.
    Was a few years ago now but I dated an ML for a while who worked City and Northside.
    We had quiet a few interesting conversations about the business.

Usually, the girls will be paid 50% of the shop fee (may vary dependant on the shop) but once you are in the room, any extras that are agreed upon, that cash is all theirs.

On the one hand you can see why they might be disappointed that a punter doesn't stump up for the extra's but on the other, customer service with a smile goes a hell of a long way to getting return business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any update from this shop? I saw a few new names pop up on their wechat rosters

Will check them out the coming week, feel free to DM me if you want info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    does any offer bbbj cimws
    I know a private ML that does both. She is in kangaroo point

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I met a girl from there that came to work in my local shop. Her name started with S.
    amazing body(tiny) and pretty face. And one of the Horniest ML I have ever seen.

About 10 minutes in with some light touching going both ways and she whispered into my ear “I’m so wet” at that point the massage was off the table and she was on it 😉

She will be back there next Monday… and so will I.

Shit massage though lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorthud View Post
    I met a girl from there that came to work in my local shop. Her name started with S.
    amazing body(tiny) and pretty face. And one of the Horniest ML I have ever seen.

About 10 minutes in with some light touching going both ways and she whispered into my ear “I’m so wet” at that point the massage was off the table and she was on it 😉

She will be back there next Monday… and so will I.

Shit massage though lol
    S as for a cosmetic brand or a carbonated drink?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast