Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Daydream Massage, George St

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I actually can not remember

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorthud View Post
    I met a girl from there that came to work in my local shop. Her name started with S.
    amazing body(tiny) and pretty face. And one of the Horniest ML I have ever seen.

About 10 minutes in with some light touching going both ways and she whispered into my ear “I’m so wet” at that point the massage was off the table and she was on it 😉

She will be back there next Monday… and so will I.

Shit massage though lol
    Is she a Thai girl? Does she still work at Daydream or just in your local shop now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Is she a Thai girl? Does she still work at Daydream or just in your local shop now?
    Thai girl,
    And still in Daydream in fact I’m going to see her again soon ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai girl,
    Thanks for the info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thai girl,
    Brilliant, thx for the info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thai girl,
    Any chance she is royalty from the western suburbs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to this George street place twice - first time with Asian girl (can’t remember her name - doh), good bit of tt, asked if I wanted extras. - nice technique on extras, but massage was rubbish. Second time was with Aussie girl, Ivy - nice enough to chat to, but no TT, just flip and rub with fake moaning in my ear. Massage was not bad actually- but lack of TT put me off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ivy is crap.

Anyone seen any of the new girls? Thoughts?

Looks like there is a new Russian too.

Some new names I haven't come across b4

Snow, tiffany, arina, alice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Arina has been around for a few months I think, will check her next time I'm in need of a massage

Saw a new name Emily from Korea, that I want to check too but it seems she stops after day 1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    Arina has been around for a few months I think, will check her next time I'm in need of a massage

Saw a new name Emily from Korea, that I want to check too but it seems she stops after day 1
    Interestingly enough, as i walked out i saw kinga at the reception.. and she wasn't scheduled on... could be a new name (arina) ?

I saw snow, new taiwan girl, not much english, slim, not bad looking, young. Seemed a bit fresh, but yet open to BJs ? haha odd one..I probably wouldn't see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Arina is indeed from Russia, heard her voice when I was at Touch the other day

Would love to check out the new girls, as some of them disappear after day 1 it seems, at the same time I want to keep being regular with a certain ML to unlock the FS achievement

But there are only few massages per week my wallet can handle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Ivy is crap.

Anyone seen any of the new girls? Thoughts?

Looks like there is a new Russian too.

Some new names I haven't come across b4

Snow, tiffany, arina, alice
    I wonder why her name never been mentioned.. The TW girl on roster almost everyday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Arina is indeed from Russia, heard her voice when I was at Touch the other day

Would love to check out the new girls, as some of them disappear after day 1 it seems, at the same time I want to keep being regular with a certain ML to unlock the FS achievement

Who's your regular? C tw?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    Who's your regular? C tw?
    S, Thai. She's cute but massage is just average

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kinga

Hi there - I am new to the forum and enjoying the quality reviews. I have been to DD many times and see H***y on a regular basis and always have a great result as many others have mentioned. I don't like change but have noticed a very nice lady on reception on Tuesday and Thursdays the last few times I have been there - she has amazing eyes, long brunette hair, small breasts and a very fit body. She has an accent (maybe Eastern European?) and so I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with her and is this possibly Kinga?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Interestingly enough, as i walked out i saw kinga at the reception.. and she wasn't scheduled on... could be a new name (arina) ?

I saw snow, new taiwan girl, not much english, slim, not bad looking, young. Seemed a bit fresh, but yet open to BJs ? haha odd one..I probably wouldn't see her again.
    What does Kinga look like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter22 View Post
    Hi there - I am new to the forum and enjoying the quality reviews. I have been to DD many times and see H***y on a regular basis and always have a great result as many others have mentioned. I don't like change but have noticed a very nice lady on reception on Tuesday and Thursdays the last few times I have been there - she has amazing eyes, long brunette hair, small breasts and a very fit body. She has an accent (maybe Eastern European?) and so I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with her and is this possibly Kinga?
    I'd say it's her. There's not many Caucasians and kinga has a real fit body

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks and yes I assumed it was her as I haven’t seen many Caucasians there either - she only started working there this year and so wasn’t sure if she was doing massages as she is always on reception when I have been there. I will give her a chance today/tomorrow and report back. What extras did she offer if any?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anyone tried Arina yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New girl Ella, Korean

Well this is a tough one. Avoid or not to avoid?

Have a feeling could have been a bad day for her, either that or she's just a bitch not one word spoken in the room besides negotiating extras. No hi or any discussion at all when she first came into the room.

The good thing is her massage is not bad. She's strong and knows her stuff but she is a rough strong. No TT except the end before the clean and only about 10 seconds.

HJ poor, goes fast and stops when you're cumming which is the worst, like half an orgasm.

As I was leaving a customer came so we had to wait a bit and she was not happy at all. She also did this weird thing where she covered her head with a towel as she walked me out, I'm not sure why she doesn't want the other customer to see her.

I wouldn't see her again but maybe she was just having a bad day?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast