Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men’s health! How often you have sex to be considered healthy ?

Men’s health! How often you have sex to be considered healthy ?

Saw a YouTube video - made in Hong Kong by some health experts and it’s quite funny and interesting so happy to share here, especially with some older brothers . Not sure about it’s scientific or medical values but worth a talk:

All figures are age related and with the number 9 the key:

Age 20, you are at your peak, young male all wanted to fuck or at least jerk off every day , right ?

If you take your age of 20, take the first number 2 and times 9 = 18. That’s your average number of how many times you are having sex or jerk off or cum . 18 times ? In what period ? Ok , this is how it works, it means 1 week - 8 times. You would say when you were in your 20’s you did it 2/3 times everyday! Well, you might well have , but this is on average , so just accept it. 8 times a week is actually pretty good.

Now for the males in their 30’s - you guess it : it’s 3 x 9 = 27! Meaning 2 weeks 7 times, or 3.5 times a week, pretty much once every second day. If you are married with children, you will sign up straight away won’t you ?

In the 40’s that will be 4 x 9 = 36, thats 3 weeks 6 times, exactly twice a week. Not bad to many guys you would think ? I’m much older than 40’s but I’m in this range now, once a week with my lovely Mrs, one punt a week or a little self indulgence if no chance to play outside. I’m starting to believe in this survey/health advice !

In the 50’s will be 5 x 9 = 45, thats 4 weeks 5 times. Now it’s starting to get interesting, no ?

In the 60’s will be 6 x 9 = 54 ! That’s 4 times in 5 weeks, a bit less than once a week, for many of us it’s not enough but some people could be very satisfied already?

In the 70’s - good luck to us all and Lord help us from here on: 7 x 9 = 63, still not too bad isn’t it if you can manage it - 3 times every 6 weeks. Or roughly twice a month. Keep the tools working……. haha

Now the 80’s ! Not many of us will even get there and shall be congratulated when we do, now let’s see 8 x 9 gives you 72! That’s twice in 7 week, or shall we round it up to once a month and some months we might do better ?

Finally we get to the 90’s ! What’s up here ? 9 x 9 = 81 ! Can we still get it up ? With or without help from the little blue pill ? Once every 8 weeks, that’s a bi-monthly activity, you be the judge.

That’s it folks, fruit for thought……….. lol

Please share your thoughts here, especially for those who are 50+

Have a nice weekend, any action ?

Cheers

Ps. As video was made in Hong Kong, I assume this is concentrated on Chinese or Asian male populations?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    lol, interesting… That’s actually freakishly accurate!
    If I applied that numerology formula to my teens… I get 1 X 9 = 9. That’s 9 times a day of wanking or fucking the GF when I had one. That sounds about right!!

I’m in my 40s and yep, that number sounds right. It kind of has to do with how busy your life is too. The older you get the more responsibilities you have both at work or with the family. That leaves not much time to indulge!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah, nearing 70 and still everyday and not taking any shit to get it up either

Banned
    I saw one of those short YouTube clips with a female nurse giving sex tips. It said 7 minutes of sexual intercourse was equivalent to 1.3 hours working out in a gym. Not bad workout!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm 56 and doing it at least twice a day with the 24 yr old live in FWB
    And some times 3 times a day.
    I don’t think that research is conclusive

Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    I'm 56 and doing it at least twice a day with the 24 yr old live in FWB
    And some times 3 times a day.
    I don’t think that research is conclusive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Nah, nearing 70 and still everyday and not taking any shit to get it up either

Well, for any survey, the raw data would always need samples like you guys who drum up the average!

Just spare a thought to those people on the other end of the scale who ain’t getting much at all .

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, for any survey, the raw data would always need samples like you guys who drum up the average!

Just spare a thought to those people on the other end of the scale who ain’t getting much at all .

Cheers
    lol that’s telling them, mate!
    Not everybody has a 24 yo walking around ready for a fuck any time of the day. Nor are we all owners of terraces chock full of beauties charging 10k a night at our beck and call.
    In fact, most of us are just average joes on Internet forums having a kick and a laugh at ourselves being complete arses!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember seeing some replays of old cigarette commercials. One started:"Are you smoking more and enjoying it less, switch to..." The point being, sometimes if you pursue quantity, the excitement can diminish. I think it's better to hold back sometimes - builds up the desire and the intensity of the next sexual experience. Just a thought.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    In fact, most of us are just average joes on Internet forums having a kick and a laugh at ourselves being complete arses!
    Haha true true. Keyboard warriors charge on!

2-3 per day can happen if one got nothing else to do, in fuck mode 24/7. Might end up with a heart attack. I would think it will be hard to find a girl that is that committed to pound in a second notice though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There are times when us guys are horny. The beauty of a brothel is basically whenever you want to fuck you can.

In a relationship it's not like the girl is on call 24/7 right?

It's about timing I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    There are times when us guys are horny. The beauty of a brothel is basically whenever you want to fuck you can.

In a relationship it's not like the girl is on call 24/7 right?

It's about timing I guess.
    If you live with them they are.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Once they move in the tap starts to close.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Live together as a couple or giving the girl money as sugar baby?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If you live with them they are.
    What if they're not in the mood?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think once a year is probably not enough and 10 times a day is probably too much.
    Anything in between is probably OK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

In the 40’s that will be 4 x 9 = 36, thats 3 weeks 6 times, exactly twice a week. Not bad to many guys you would think ? I’m much older than 40’s but I’m in this range now, once a week with my lovely Mrs, one punt a week or a little self indulgence if no chance to play outside. I’m starting to believe in this survey/health advice !

Have a nice weekend, any action ??
    Geez, im lucky to get it once a month from the wife!

Scientific citation required...

At any rate, it's not a dick swinging competition. However many times you do it it's up to you. Personally, unlike food, it has to be quality.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Eat in twice a week, take away once a week

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Woke up with a stiffy around 2.00am last night.
    Had to rub one out. Then slept like a baby until 7.00 am.
    Got home from work feeling horny as fuck. Rubbed another one out.
    Tucking into a few Bulleit Bourbons now while a chicken is roasting in the oven. I'll probably do a quarter or a third of a bottle.
    Will eat most of the chook and a big salad, and then a bit of puddin'/dessert just to say fuck you to those keto killjoy klowns.
    Then probably rub another one out before going to bed.
    That's not a typical day for me, but it's not an unusual day either.
    That would be the norm maybe 3 or 4 times a week.
    The other 3 days I fast and no wanking and just drink water or if I get really hungry eat a bowl of plain brown rice.
    Turn 50 this year. Feeling pretty good.
    I've got another good 10 years left in me I reckon. Then if I am still around, I have an exit plan.

Banned
    Just live it up. You can't take your money and assets to the grave. Eat healthy food and dine out at good restaurants. Do your exercise and have great sex to keep that heart going well. Enjoy life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast