Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coco - Massage Oasis (208 Parra Rd)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are too many cocos to keep track of! Is this the one that is on your top 3 list @ahlungor?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    There are too many cocos to keep track of! Is this the one that is on your top 3 list @ahlungor?
    More proof that:
    1. Reading comprehension is a dying art
    2. Any post previous to the last is ancient history, even those on the same page.
    Geesh.
    The lack of a work ethic is appalling. But perhaps some don't understand scroll up...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure why you immediately jump on the high horse but I can’t access the link in the opening thread since it’s in the private section. I have been reading hence the genuine confusion.

1. You say Taiwanese Coco, Ahlungor previously mentioned coco at QVB is from Hk.
    2. 208 Oasis advertises Coco is from Thailand

Now in my head there are 3 Cocos. Coco isn’t the most original name, so is it that hard to believe that there could be confusion in this space?

I was not rude, I was not being ignorant. Perhaps the act of being friendly and sharing information is also a lost art.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why you immediately jump on the high horse but I can’t access the link in the opening thread since it’s in the private section. I have been reading hence the genuine confusion.

1. You say Taiwanese Coco, Ahlungor previously mentioned coco at QVB is from Hk.
    2. 208 Oasis advertises Coco is from Thailand

Now in my head there are 3 Cocos. Coco isn’t the most original name, so is it that hard to believe that there could be confusion in this space?

I was not rude, I was not being ignorant. Perhaps the act of being friendly and sharing information is also a lost art.
    L_Kun,

I am pretty sure it’s the Coco Ahlungor has reviewed. I have also seen her once. She is an older 40’s type milf from either China or Taiwan, with a nice set of boobs. I believe there is another Coco working there. I think she might be a bit younger. Give them a call to make sure you are getting the right Coco (if you are interested).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Johny77, appreciate the helpful response. I actually messaged the store yesterday asking about coco but when I saw their moments roster on WeChat, I got confused so I had to delay my booking. Will take your word for it being the right one. I hope she’s the one that speaks Cantonese. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Johny77, appreciate the helpful response. I actually messaged the store yesterday asking about coco but when I saw their moments roster on WeChat, I got confused so I had to delay my booking. Will take your word for it being the right one. I hope she’s the one that speaks Cantonese. Cheers
    L_Kun,

No worries mate. When I messaged and enquired they mentioned a girl by the of Cocoa. I don’t know if they are doing that to differentiate between the 2. I would call and confirm it’s the Taiwanese Coco and not the Thai.

Now I am confused lol. Good luck.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Link? Private section? WTF, over.i Your post was #21, look at #9. If it was a snake it would have bit you. Or here's a link that will take you back to ancient history, the pertinent post on the PREVIOUS page, in case you don't know what the Page List button is for at the bottom right of any page.

As for sharing info, while you're there, you might try reading my 4 AR's. I could have written a 5th from last week but only the date would have changed, NOT the experience.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2546331

I share but only for the literate. I stand by my original assignment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh look, the ignore feature works well!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro, for going out of your way to help try clarify. Good to know there are good people out there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12