Thread: Mika - No not the old Mika

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mika - No not the old Mika

Normally I go for "massages" but lately its been getting expensive, so I thought I'd give a WL a go to see the difference in cost and experience.

Waded through E&B with the verified option (yea I know that it doesn't mean much sometimes) and found Mika's add and just loved the cover photo. Booked for 30mins and sure enough she answered in the same outfit - to me absolutely sexy.
    Mika is a pleasant person, nice to talk to for a couple of minutes. After having a quick shower, she was waiting in the room and we got down to business. Service was pretty good, a little bit of fake moaning (wasn't sure if it was or not - but it wasn't bad - one of my pet hates). No problems daty and 69 - she seemed to like rimming on her. covered BJ and into reverse cowgirl got a bit and was accommodating with me picking her up and moving her to what ever position I wanted.

Would I return, for sure. Probably if did multiple visits it may even get better with a connection. So way cheaper than a ML with FS, but doesn't seem to have the same edge of "getting away" with the act in a massage shop.

Anyways, well worth it in my eyes - go and enjoy if she tickles you fancy....

Have a look at Mika_xxx
    Last edited by joeblow251; 20-02-2022 at 07:50 PM. Reason: typo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    glad to hear you had a good time.

what was your price comparison? and what do you pay in a shop?
    Most MS will massage for 30mins before mentioning extras, and if FS is available, it turns out FS for 15mins at generally 4 pineapples, there have been plenty that try for more - yea right, and there are a few gems that provide it for less. Sure with the ML you have built up repour you have far more control on how it goes.

When you go to someone like Mika, its the whole time to enjoy what you really go for - sure some people don't want FS, but want the thrill of "will I get it or wont I".

I'll still go to ML, but will split my time 50/50 between ML and WL.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    Yes, that's her.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the helpful review Joe. I'm usually not going for FS but Mika has something that attracted me, must be the Japanese/Thai mix. Had an enjoyable time with her. Now I am not an expert in these matters but her 'natural' breasts seem unusually firm, doesn't matter, they are lovely. Quite a bit of moaning initially and even what seemed like an orgasm, and then all silent once she realised I was intent on going the distance. All good though, a worthwhile experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Thanks for the helpful review Joe. I'm usually not going for FS but Mika has something that attracted me, must be the Japanese/Thai mix. Had an enjoyable time with her. Now I am not an expert in these matters but her 'natural' breasts seem unusually firm, doesn't matter, they are lovely. Quite a bit of moaning initially and even what seemed like an orgasm, and then all silent once she realised I was intent on going the distance. All good though, a worthwhile experience.
    No worries - glad you enjoyed....