Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Covid Inflation

Banned
    Are you guys seeing much pricing change in the parlours and brothels?

I feel like there is more upselling of extras like kissing.

(on the general topic - no one likes it when their costs go up but everyone wants their wages to go up. Go figure how entitled we have become)

Banned
    I heard Australia is willing to grant visas to Ukrainians fleeing Russian invasion of Ukraine. Does this mean more single Ukrainian girls taking up residence here?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Korean, Japanese, Honkies, Vietnamese, Taiwanese etc will likely travel to Australia via Working Holiday Visas or Travel Visa then change to Student Visa, any instability in the Asa Pacific region will lead to more applications for such visas from these countries.

Refugee visas are not for these countries.
    Everyone will think Australia is a safe haven.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Covid was a catalyst for shops and WLs to raise their prices, after they had been stagnant for a very long time.

Pre-covid, tiered pricing, and charging for extras was relatively uncommon. And the average asian shop was $150/hr.

For the same level of service (diamond tier) it's probably closer to $200-$250/hr now.

With the great resignation and low unemployment, we've also seen wages go up decently in the last 12 months. After many years of stagnation.

I think shop prices will stablise but they won't go down from here. Punters were willing to pay more during 2020-2021. And they will pay more now. Shop owners and WLs have found their new baseline.

I was more annoyed with my regular private WL. She went from $150/30mins to $300/30mins. Too exensive for me now. Oh well..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never seen $150 per hour that wasn't grandmothers in the line up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there are a lot of negatives about inflation, but i see the positive side, my 2018 Mercedes with 30k kms is selling for more than i paid for it, now if i can get a good sales price on it, i use the money for my retirement in Thailand, but i won't be buying a car in Thailand, as the tax on vehicles is very high, i just end up buying a bike, and get food delivered,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I was more annoyed with my regular private WL. She went from $150/30mins to $300/30mins. Too exensive for me now. Oh well..
    Seriously? Does she think money grows on trees? If she is money hungry just walk away. Many MLs are out there. Business hasn't been great for all shops. Girls are happy to see customers come in. Don't support those who want to overcharge customers and more importantly, dont pay over the top prices to these privates. Get value for your money guys. Don't throw it around as if money is worthless. Tough times are ahead of us.

The private girls that are charging huge amounts for service are living well and probably paying no tax since most only take cash. Bring them down to earth and let punters not be suckers for their holes. Go see girls that charge reasonable rates and you will be happy in the end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12