Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VERY disappointing on 14 Concord massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

VERY disappointing on 14 Concord massage

so I originally booked new girl at 8pm today.
    and as you guys all know there was a train strike today. Heavy traffic around the city. I just didnt want to be late so I kindly asked them if they can push back to 8:30pm. Later the owner replied me back with apolozies that they cant push back the booking. OK that is totally understandable and i replied back I will try my best to get there by 8pm. But they replied me back again sorry "THE NEW GIRL IS FULLY BOOKED".
    I was like WTF? how can you just cancel my booking just because I asked if they can push back the booking time? the owner just bs on me and there was no apolozies but offer an another girl instead.
    I live in Burwood and have been regular to this shop for last 4~5 years. This is totally disappointing. I didnt even complain to the shop even the girl finished me off 10 mins earlier than it supposed to be. I understood they had a busy day and maybe the girl wanted to take a break.
    If this is how they treat the regular customers, well guess I wont come back to this place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vanpersi View Post
    so I originally booked new girl at 8pm today.
    and as you guys all know there was a train strike today. Heavy traffic around the city. I just didnt want to be late so I kindly asked them if they can push back to 8:30pm. Later the owner replied me back with apolozies that they cant push back the booking. OK that is totally understandable and i replied back I will try my best to get there by 8pm. But they replied me back again sorry "THE NEW GIRL IS FULLY BOOKED".
    I was like WTF? how can you just cancel my booking just because I asked if they can push back the booking time? the owner just bs on me and there was no apolozies but offer an another girl instead.
    I live in Burwood and have been regular to this shop for last 4~5 years. This is totally disappointing. I didnt even complain to the shop even the girl finished me off 10 mins earlier than it supposed to be. I understood they had a busy day and maybe the girl wanted to take a break.
    If this is how they treat the regular customers, well guess I wont come back to this place.
    It's all about revenue.....bugger the customer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What are the trading hours of that shop?
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    im pretty sure they open until 9:30pm. they just bs on me that they close at 9pm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you go for the other girl or just didn’t bother?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by easter_bb View Post
    Did you go for the other girl or just didn’t bother?

yeh I didnt go. As i said they offered me another girl but it was all about trying new girl. I live in 3mins walking distance from the shop but guess what. I wont even go close to the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeh I didnt go. As i said they offered me another girl but it was all about trying new girl. I live in 3mins walking distance from the shop but guess what. I wont even go close to the shop.
    That’s sad to hear mate, thought they are always good with customers, but I guess things change. There are still a few shops around the area, go fishing mate 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s a new girl?

Oh well, now you have extra fund for the next punt.

Banned
    It sounds like loyalty is not important here. Money talks.

So, you got treated badly this time and you posted this complaint to bad mouth the shop, fair enough. That’s your right as a customer.

How about all those good sessions you have had in this same shop for the past 4-5 years, you must be happy , right ? Otherwise you won’t be keep going back and become a regular? Why didn’t you share any of those good session before ? So when you have a good thing you kept that to yourself but when things didn’t go your way, you voice your complaint in the forum.

That says a lot about your attitude,

Enough said.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So, you got treated badly this time and you posted this complaint to bad mouth the shop, fair enough. That’s your right as a customer.

How about all those good sessions you have had in this same shop for the past 4-5 years, you must be happy , right ? Otherwise you won’t be keep going back and become a regular? Why didn’t you share any of those good session before ? So when you have a good thing you kept that to yourself but when things didn’t go your way, you voice your complaint in the forum.

Enough said.
    Hey old dude,
    Its my decision to make whether to write a report or not. are you some kind of detective in this forum? LOL checking other ppl post. get a life old fellow. Stop trying to change a topic just because u r from china, and the shop owner is chinese lol.

But nice try old dude. keep it up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is very disappointing can't even hold a booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe u should have put this in the 'after report' area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, you lost ONE booking after 4-5 years, you live within 3 MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE of the shop, and you throw up a complaint.

I get that it was crazy yesterday, and you were probably going to be late getting back, but i think i would have just gotten home. And walked there after to check in person.

Also bear in mind (its happened to me at NS227) when id arranged a booking, i came in and asked for my booking and they she was already booked. The reason was because they got me mixed up, and didnt realise that I was the one who booked.

The reception gets like a ton of messages from all sources going off, they may have just mixed you up with another punter and or booking and said they are booked, because you booked that slot.

So before raging, especially since you were so close to the shop anyway and have been getting at leastbpkay service over 4-5 years give them the small benefit of the doubt and just walk in and check?

As for AHLUNGOR, he has provided so much value to this forum by sharing.

If everyone did what you did, this forum would just be complaints and everyone would avoid everything.

Its not like your favourites arent giving just as good if not better service to other punters, so your not "saving" them or anything by not sharing.

Better luck on your next one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Enough said.
    Hi big brother alhungor, that is why you are our idol and trustable punting guide as always based on your spirit and objective attitude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey old dude,
    Its my decision to make whether to write a report or not. are you some kind of detective in this forum? LOL checking other ppl post. get a life old fellow. Stop trying to change a topic just because u r from china, and the shop owner is chinese lol.

Hi bro, we understand your disappointment, it happens no matter you are regular or not, but as alhungor said if you only get disappointment once over 4-5 yrs. You really should bear with it with some understanding.No one can guarantee themselves never made mistakes. Do U? I am regular to 14 too, this happened to me as well. But one thing you shouldn't raise is the owners nationality, that is a bit beyond the topic here right? And alhungor deserves all our members respects as he does his best part to help everyone here having great fun. . The sharing of some of you good experiences with us, we will be all more appropriated.

Hey old dude,

I almost forgot who you are until the above reply and some of your old attitude and language spread across the page.

So, if you have no respect and don’t like Chinese people then you shouldn’t be going to Chinese RnT shops and enjoying the services provided to you by Chinese shop owner and Chinese massage ladies.

For the record, I actually never met the current owner of this shop nor have I visited them recently. Last time I went there would have been 2016? When Rebecca was still working . If I would have been there, the forum would know as I always share and review my sessions.

It will be no loss to 14 Burwood if you don’t ever return . Plenty of other supporters out there.

But my bet is you would go back sooner rather than later as it is convenient, no ? But of course, we would never know anyway.

And thanks to brothers F0x and Boobseeker for your support as always!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey old dude,

Wow wow wow, hang on a minute mate, pulling the race card are you? Understanding your frustrations on them messing up you booking plus it was a shit day yesterday, but don’t think there is anything to do with nationalities mate. As you said you lived in Burwood for this long you should know better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP, that’s life my friend. Just like you choose to try out the new girl, there is no guarantee she is what you think and will you come here and say the shop is really bad because of one new girl?

As brother ahlungor said why don’t you share the fun times you had with them instead of focusing on one bad experience.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast