Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VERY disappointing on 14 Concord massage

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Have I missed something with $100 on the floor?
    Long story short:

Earlier this month. There was this Indian dude on the forum complaining about J Anna from 42G. After she said not to touch her tits. He touched her tits and Anna cancelled the session early. The dude tried to get some money back from the session and the shop didn't want to. Eventually they gave him 100 dollars but threw it on the ground for him to pick up.

He threw a stink about it on the forum. 42G responded saying he's been banned at N5M for stalking girls and they've called the police on him several times. He's also now banned on aus99 forum (or at least his account has). That's why I'm hinting the dude might be the same person.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Long story short:

Earlier this month. There was this Indian dude on the forum complaining about J Anna from 42G. After she said not to touch her tits. He touched her tits and Anna cancelled the session early. The dude tried to get some money back from the session and the shop didn't want to. Eventually they gave him 100 dollars but threw it on the ground for him to pick up.

He threw a stink about it on the forum. 42G responded saying he's been banned at N5M for stalking girls and they've called the police on him several times. He's also now banned on aus99 forum (or at least his account has). That's why I'm hinting the dude might be the same person.
    Haha oh shit. Ok, got it now.
    So a girl told him not to, he did, then whines about being called out on it? Love the throwing his money on the floor, nice touch. Must be high a real sleaze or douche to have been banned by N5M..

Jeez we get some interesting characters through here.

Senior Member(無間使者)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    I wonder if they're all the same guy or if there is an epidemic of entitled douchebags that seem drawn to this forum?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanpersi View Post
    anyhow, I just shared what happened yesterday but look at all these shit comments coming from pussies LOL. looks like it comes to customer's fault for the double booking lol I wish you guys all get double booked and waste the fuckin time
    Mate I’m sure you’d of Been a right royal little prick if you’d been , dbl parked , on returning too the shop to no doubt whinny and bleat

any I’m sure someone would of shorn your balder than the ML’s pussy, you did not get too see, for the sheer volume of your bleating .. though ain’t thinking you are super fine merino

Of course we can all complain. . Most of the time I’ll politely try too take it back to the person , biz owner , etc

Sometimes I just let it be, Everyone’s entitled to a less than good day and mistakes made.

Everybody’s got a story I’ve been double booked shafted shortchanged blah blah blah blah blah you could’ve at least tried to make yours funny. Or even given a little bit of strength to your claim of being a regular

Or like many have said here , show a little bit of bonhomie and Stop being a sourpuss instead go eat some pussy and tell us about it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

14 concord fake profiles

I have been to this shop many times. 80% photos fake. The real girls age is atleat 10+ years the ones shown in photo.

Did try to see if something works. But I am done with this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Anna sounds like an interesting broad… $100 on the floor remind me of Bruno’s song Versace on the floor.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    J Anna sounds like an interesting broad… $100 on the floor remind me of Bruno’s song Versace on the floor.
    I think J Anna is working at 42G , not Burwood 14, I never met J Anna at 14

I may be wrong or different J Anna.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good bro, I was referring to Meng’s short story about the $100 floor dude. 42G ey, definitely a place I would try next if I want to give brothel a go, still stuck on RnT now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woonmetobed View Post
    I have been to this shop many times. 80% photos fake. The real girls age is atleat 10+ years the ones shown in photo.

Did try to see if something works. But I am done with this shop.
    You say the photos are fake, but have still been to this shop many times and no AR’s. I’ve only been a couple times, but both times got the girl in the photo. I must have been lucky.

At least it’s got you to write your first post since 2018.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    I reckon the new girl has to be Sanda.

Just saying…

Looks like the dude just needed to vent at that moment, we all do it in one way or another.

Anyway Sanda is on today, you should give them a try again
    What nationality is she?

I've been trying to add their Wechat but I don't think they check it much.

Also, on a side note, how come this shop doesn't have an official tag on the forum? It seems to be pretty popular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by virgileco View Post
    What nationality is she?

I've been trying to add their Wechat but I don't think they check it much.

Also, on a side note, how come this shop doesn't have an official tag on the forum? It seems to be pretty popular.
    Odd, they reply really fast when I chat to them. Anyways from memory they listed Sanda as Thai, then again they also listed Jenny Viet/Chinese once, the only Viet she knows is Pho dac biet. BTW I haven’t seen Sanda, I just narrowed it down to who is this new girl the OP was talking about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had the good old bait and switch but by and large, the punts have been good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like going to this shop alot and my residence is not walking distance to this place.

The person running is friendly and nice to me everytime. If we all understand each other are human beings and be more understandable, the world would be a happier place.

They have a business to run, we are customers just chasing for enjoyment and not anger.

If booking doesn't work then move on to another shop. There is 2a Burwood few doors down.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmover View Post
    If booking doesn't work then move on to another shop. There is 2a Burwood few doors down.
    That's right. As you walk to 14 Concord Massage you must have walked past many parlours along Burwood Road.

This is what I like about Burwood Road as I could duck in and out of 2 or 3 parlours before deciding on a girl. There are so many beauties here that withdrawing twice the amount you want to spend is wise as you may like to visit two shops instead.

14 Concord Massage is a busy shop with booking at the time I want difficult to get. I don't think they'll miss a "regular customer" stopped visiting them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123