Thread: Intro etiquette?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Intro etiquette?

If I turned up to a shop and they said they have x number of girls available, naturally I'd want to meet them all before deciding.
    What if... you turn up, some girls are unavailable, so you go with someone else - but on the way out, some of the previously unavailable girls are now free - can you ask to meet them now? For instance it would help in that you could then book in advance for next time if you liked them.
    What about if you were in the area, but don't have the time for a booking - can you ask to meet any available girls then? I would understand if they didn't encourage this, but I suppose if you knew you weren't just in for a free eye-full.... ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just give the shop owner 50 and say you want to see all their girls and you won't stay. Trust me they will be fine with it. If you don't want to spend just move on mate.

If you get out of a session and say you want to say hi to one girl I guess that's ok. You have proven yourself not to be a tyre kicker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Just give the shop owner 50 and say you want to see all their girls and you won't stay. Trust me they will be fine with it. If you don't want to spend just move on mate.

If you get out of a session and say you want to say hi to one girl I guess that's ok. You have proven yourself not to be a tyre kicker.
    Not kicking tyres, just researching for another visit - my punting time is in small windows, rocking up to find everyone booked, or the one you favoured from photos unavailable is a pain, it would be nice to know what they are like, what they offer, then I'd comfortably book ahead.... I'd happily tip for the meetings, I usually do anyway....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive read some punters seeing girls in the corridors on their way to and from a session. Its pretty usual to ask for the girls name during that.

For seeing lineups before and/or after sessions, its mainly dependent on the person/receptionist you ask.
    It also helps if youve been to the shop a bit and they know you.
    Theyll be more likely to let you di it.

I usually ask nicely to try and see lineups or a specific girl with good reviews.
    And the receptionists tells me if theyre booked during that time or if theyre not and i can see them.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Shops want to make sure their time and the girls isn't being wasted. They would get plenty of tyre kickers, and so as has been suggested, become a regular of a shop and they won't mind showing you other girls while waiting for your booking etc. Roger at 22 & 45 did that to me a couple of times "Hey you should meet this new girl whilw you're waiting..." It worked too, because if he wanted to show me I knew he thought highly of her.

First time it happened to me was actually at Coco's Milsons Point many years ago. I was regular there and had a booking, management introduced me to a new girl who was out of this world while I was waiting for my booking. "Thought you might like to meet Ashley." Of course I would fucking like to meet Ashley, every goddamn hetero and bi male on earth, as well as a few gay guys, would have liked to meet Ashley. Think Ariana Grande but way way better. Just the cutest and sexiest little thing on two legs. Naturally the very next session I had there was with her.
    Point is until you prove otherwise to a shop you're just another guy who wants to see the girls and then leave, it happens a lot guys walk in, have a look and leave, and go.from shop to shop. The girls are usually sitting out the back on their phones with their dressing gowns on etc and don't want to be doing intros for no good reason. If you're a regular and a good customer shops pass that on to the girls and so those private introductions occur.

The first scenario you mentioned is more likely to be successful as you have proven you'll stay and have a session so good management I wouldn't think would have much problem quickly showing you a girl, provided she is agreeable. Going in cold, asking to see a line up on the basis you might be back next week generally speaking isn't going to be well received I wouldnt think.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The first scenario you mentioned is more likely to be successful as you have proven you'll stay and have a session so good management I wouldn't think would have much problem quickly showing you a girl, provided she is agreeable. Going in cold, asking to see a line up on the basis you might be back next week generally speaking isn't going to be well received I wouldnt think.
    I was thinking along those lines....

Banned
    Today I went to an inner city shop. I paid up without seeing any girl because I decided I for better or worse I would choose one among whoever available.

While waiting for the girl who was late for work to turn up the pretty mamasan came into the room to keep me accompanied. There were some intimate moments between us. Thanks to the good genes my parents gave me. I think she kind of likes me to let me do that.

The girl I saw eventually turned up although not my cup of tea. I made it work. My fingers made her cum twice. I even tipped her for her willingness to please me.

A boss of a parlour once told me we were not out to choose a Miss World. I remember it and always make a point of enjoy whoever I've got.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Today I went to an inner city shop. I paid up without seeing any girl because I decided I for better or worse I would choose one among whoever available.
    I'm the same.... by the time I'm on the intro couch I'm so toey, that I'll pick someone, unless they are truly bloody awful (and at this stage I'm talking personality!). Where I go has photos online, so you know the basics of who is there, but the intro tells you *so* much more..... if there was only one girl on, I'd feel pretty bad for her for leaving to be honest....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think with the abundance of shops, comes the option to be able to walk away from a certain shop if you didnt like any girl.
    You can always just go to the next closest shop and hope they have better ones that suite your tastes.

Happened to me a few times wherein i see the lineup of girls and decide that i will walk away because the other shop might be better.

But theres still the chance of the next shop being worse.
    And would be awkward to go back to the initial shop and ask to see the girl you just walked out on.

Almost happened to me once. Walked away from a girl in one shop as she wasnt my type.
    The next shops girls were worse, but somehow the reviews of the girls service was great. So i just opted for that girl.
    Was a bad choice

Recently im more open to trying ladies that are not really my type, but still fit on some of my preferences.
    Hoping that they would be great.

Sometimes it still fails me, but thats punting.
    But i would still do the same thing, rather than going for someone who i feel like i dont really prefer but is highly reviewed.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried it today.... 3 girls on - one had a booking in 10 minutes, the other two were free. So I saw intro'd the two free ones, to be honest neither blew my hair back, but I picked one (probably the wrong choice now!) anyway. It was a choice between the quiet girl with big tits, or the heavily tattooed girl with maybe an abrasive attitude.... As I was paying, I asked the receptionist if I could at least meet the other girl, even though she wasn't free - she admitted it was unusual, but the WG had no problem, and popped out in her gym gear - and was gorgeous of course, and seemed bubbly/friendly and well, nice. If I had more time I would have booked her and come back..... lucky she is a regular there, so I can book ahead another time.....
    The girl I booked ended up a dud, I paid for 30 min, I think I was dressed on the street in 20! That's punting.....

Banned
    Shops want to make sure their time and the girls isn't being wasted. They would get plenty of tyre kickers, and so as has been suggested, become a regular of a shop and they won't mind showing you other girls while waiting for your booking etc. Roger at 22 & 45 did that to me a couple of times "Hey you should meet this new girl whilw you're waiting..." It worked too, because if he wanted to show me I knew he thought highly of her.

First time it happened to me was actually at Coco's Milsons Point many years ago. I was regular there and had a booking, management introduced me to a new girl who was out of this world while I was waiting for my booking. "Thought you might like to meet Ashley." Of course I would fucking like to meet Ashley, every goddamn hetero and bi male on earth, as well as a few gay guys, would have liked to meet Ashley. Think Ariana Grande but way way better. Just the cutest and sexiest little thing on two legs. Naturally the very next session I had there was with her.
    Point is until you prove otherwise to a shop you're just another guy who wants to see the girls and then leave, it happens a lot guys walk in, have a look and leave, and go.from shop to shop. The girls are usually sitting out the back on their phones with their dressing gowns on etc and don't want to be doing intros for no good reason. If you're a regular and a good customer shops pass that on to the girls and so those private introductions occur.

This is just hilarious and great advice as well. I’ve not been into shops for a long time but will heed your comments if I do.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I tried it today.... 3 girls on - one had a booking in 10 minutes, the other two were free. So I saw intro'd the two free ones, to be honest neither blew my hair back, but I picked one (probably the wrong choice now!) anyway. It was a choice between the quiet girl with big tits, or the heavily tattooed girl with maybe an abrasive attitude.... As I was paying, I asked the receptionist if I could at least meet the other girl, even though she wasn't free - she admitted it was unusual, but the WG had no problem, and popped out in her gym gear - and was gorgeous of course, and seemed bubbly/friendly and well, nice. If I had more time I would have booked her and come back..... lucky she is a regular there, so I can book ahead another time.....
    The girl I booked ended up a dud, I paid for 30 min, I think I was dressed on the street in 20! That's punting.....

Yeah but the experience wasn't a total waste as you now know the 3rd girl could be a good find, and the reception know you're not a tyre kicker also.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah but the experience wasn't a total waste as you now know the 3rd girl could be a good find, and the reception know you're not a tyre kicker also.
    Yep.... good intel to have, for sure....