Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladyboy massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks alot for all the info Prof, much appreciated. Good to get someone else's perspective of what is happening in Brisbane. E&B seems to have 2 or 3 that come through Brisbane and travel up the coast every month or so. Not sure if they are real or not, most of them seem to be type 1, very passable. Very tempting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah they do the BS "on tour" phrase - seem to think they are some jet setting upmarket call girl lol.
    Generally the pics are real - tempting yes but not at those prices - some charge between 400 - 600 an hour. I suppose their are some wealthy millionairres out there who will pay that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I recall visiting a private in a CBD hotel some time ago.
    Turned out to be a post op Lady Boy.
    I did not know that prior ... but aware as time progressed.
    Looked good but face kinda gave her away.
    I was just going for NHJ but that quickly escalated as she was very forward ("aggressively?") in reaching straight for my cock.
    Things quickly escalated from there to FS.
    It was a bit wierd on reflection and I'm not in a hurry to repeat that.
    Been there Kowa, booked a Thai private massage and quickly got the feeling she was post op, didn't like pussy play but as soon as I started playing around the back door she came to life and got quite amorous. It was a hot session and ceiling was re-painted.
    Artificial vaginas not my first pick, would rather pre-op or the real thing, what God gave us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most Lb's go through the transition because they feel or believe they are really female. Thats why they get boobs, sometimes get the reassignment surgery and take hormones, dress up like females, wear make up etc.
    For many the ultimate is to get vaginoplasty which means turning penis into vagina, this makes them feel more like a woman.
    Most true Lb's want to be treated like a woman, thought of as a woman and fucked like a woman, therefore most will prefer to be bottoms not tops. There is a common misconception / fear that every Lb is going to turn you over and bang your butt raw, quite frankly for 80% of Lb's this goes against their true feelings and mental concept of who (or what sex) they are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many thanks to The Prof for his wise words - never been tempted to go down this path, but then one day I saw Alice Young was touring Brisbane. Made a nervous, token effort to see her, but we couldn't make times work.

https://ts4rent.eu/TsAliceyoung

Very well reviewed, so I think for a first-timer might be a good choice??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mate. Most of the Thai massage joints which do extras have a token ladyboy on their staff. If you know they do extras, just call ahead in advance and they'll set you up.

If you don't wanna go the shop route, plenty on E&B too. Need to know if you want active/passive and pre or post op as that'll determine a lot in terms of who you go for.

Happy hunting/punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wellington road east Brisbane think house is 105 ladyboys .. at least when I tried over 6months again and walked . Not for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unique Thai Stafford Road has a nice lady boy massage on Sundays
    I enjoyed a nice massage last Sunday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Prof, great post, have been lurking and wanting the experience, have had a lot of trouble finding a shop with an LB, would it be possible for me to dm you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the shop in Toowong still has a LB or at least does on occasion

Couple of the other shops have them - suspect if you a walk in you might get them or if drunk ha ha

Not my thing as too much of what I like on offer - we should all feel comfortable talking about it and have no issues - if you politely decline if offered you will earn respect

I went a a legit joint one day and a guy rubbed around the groin area and asked if I was sore there or something blatantly obvious - I declined and was a little strange but the rest went normal - he had a female coworker and if she offered same this joint would be a diamond find but I never went back

I know a mate who dabbles and loves it but it does take him a few beers to get up the courage - we don’t talk much about it as he’s genuinely not gay or that way - I think he just likes something to play with from what he’s told me about the scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unique Thai Massage Waxing Beauty shop offers LB

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Anyone got recent info on the LBs at Aroma Thai in Rocklea/Archerfield?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Anyone got recent info on the LBs at Aroma Thai in Rocklea/Archerfield?
    Cha cha is best - nice personality and gives ok service but depends on what you want of course. Lisa was too money focussed for me and when I reached for her joystick she pulled away, had an attitude she was doing me a favour.
    Candy is a "big" girl lol - nice personality and if you want a hj ok but lube up lots for anymore. Nina ok but money focussed too. If you wish to get to the top or bottom of things you will be paying big money here.
    There are better VFM options around.
    You know who I am if you want intel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Cha cha is best - nice personality and gives ok service but depends on what you want of course. Lisa was too money focussed for me and when I reached for her joystick she pulled away, had an attitude she was doing me a favour.
    Candy is a "big" girl lol - nice personality and if you want a hj ok but lube up lots for anymore. Nina ok but money focussed too. If you wish to get to the top or bottom of things you will be paying big money here.
    There are better VFM options around.
    You know who I am if you want intel.
    Hi Professor,
    Will be seeing Cha Cha tomorrow and appreciate the feedback. Can you shed any light on the better options please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTraveler View Post
    Hi Professor,
    Will be seeing Cha Cha tomorrow and appreciate the feedback. Can you shed any light on the better options please?
    Can't PM you as your post count is too low.
    Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok, I'll get that up and hopefully hear back. Much appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi traveler, how did you go any reports?
    I’ve been wanting to see cha cha for a bit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterspunter View Post
    Hi traveler, how did you go any reports?
    I’ve been wanting to see cha cha for a bit.
    Unfortunately had a work issue come up so didn't make it. Will reschedule and report back. I spent a long time overseas so Latina lb are preferred. Suitably firey and fun. Still figuring the Asian lb out....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Wellington road east Brisbane think house is 105 ladyboys .. at least when I tried over 6months again and walked . Not for me
    No Ladyboys there now. I've been going there on and off for almost a year - never seen one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast