Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When does an ML really become a WL ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

When does an ML really become a WL ?

SO all these punters go to their local RNT and want extras.

A. Does getting nude make the ML a WL ?

B. Does giving a HJ make an ML a WL ?

D. Does CBJ make an ML a WL ?

E. Does allowing DATY make an ML a WL ?

F. Does giving a nude B2B slide make an ML a WL ?

I would think the act involving "sexual intercourse" or even anything PAID, sexual really makes the provider a "working person" rather than just a "massage person".

Basically which act is actually regarded as "sexual" to change the description or the provider ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    SO all these punters go to their local RNT and want extras.

A. Does getting nude make the ML a WL ?

B. Does giving a HJ make an ML a WL ?

D. Does CBJ make an ML a WL ?

E. Does allowing DATY make an ML a WL ?

F. Does giving a nude B2B slide make an ML a WL ?

I would think the act involving "sexual intercourse" or even anything PAID, sexual really makes the provider a "working person" rather than just a "massage person".

Basically which act is actually regarded as "sexual" to change the description or the provider ?
    Who gives a shit?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel like any sort of sexual action would qualify as them being a wl instead of an ml, so a hj would classify as one imo, though technically getting naked would seem so as a sexual action depending on your views

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Who gives a shit?
    Amen..............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Amen..............
    God’s gift you might say. What’s in a name anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think BJ or FS makes them a WL. I'd still consider HJ, naked or body slide a ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think you’re asking the wrong question, it’s the other way around. ML is a subset of WL. A WL is also a ML if her service primarily involves massage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If we read the law to the letter, a massage place essentially becomes a 'brothel' the moment the provider gets naked and touches your dick.

So, stage A it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    If we read the law to the letter, a massage place essentially becomes a 'brothel' the moment the provider gets naked and touches your dick.

So, stage A it is.

Very true , otherwise, there won’t be so many RnT shops gone into Council problems over the years.

Strictly speaking , if any or more or all of the following happens during a massage session, the ML became a WL as per title:

1. The guy took his undies off, exposing his genital
    2. The ML took her clothes off exposing her breast or bottom or pussy
    3. The guy touching the private parts of the ML: breast, pussy and butt
    4. The ML touching the penis or balls or anal cracks

I don’t think we need to go any further from here as hj, bj, tits job or FS would be beyond all of the above.

Just my two cents ! To answer the OP’s question.

Ps. So, on the other hand. None of the above should nor to be expected to happen in a legit or shopping centre shop !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you turn that frown

UPSIDE DOWN.

(Turn the M the other way)

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

So, stage A it is.
    Doesn't even have to get naked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    When you turn that frown

UPSIDE DOWN.

(Turn the M the other way)
    Hahaha thats a good one

Junior Member(有D料到)

So, stage A it is.
    So if the ML and you dont get naked but touch each other sensually while clothed and/or kiss is that ok?

Basically each one has their own interpretation based on where they consider the line is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    simple criteria:
    1) when the ML is on her knees with my dick in her mouth, or
    2) when I am having sex with her on the massage table

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

So, stage A it is.
    Just having sex on premise doesn’t mean anything. You could go for a massage, the girl might really dig you and decide to get naughty on the spot. Or you could go to Coles, the cashier might really dig you and decide to fuck you in the loading dock. Or your secretary might really dig you and want to fuck you in your office.

None of these constitute whoring. None of them require a “special license” to do.

What matters is when the sex is being openly advertised and sold in exchange for cash.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Just having sex on premise doesn’t mean anything. You could go for a massage, the girl might really dig you and decide to get naughty on the spot. Or you could go to Coles, the cashier might really dig you and decide to fuck you in the loading dock. Or your secretary might really dig you and want to fuck you in your office.

None of these constitute whoring. None of them require a “special license” to do.

What matters is when the sex is being openly advertised and sold in exchange for cash.
    As soon as you exchange money a sexual service then it's prostitution. And a hand job is definitely a sexual service.
    All the R&Ts are effectively operating as brothels and the girls who work there are prostitutes.
    To operate as a brothel, premises need to comply with council and planning laws.
    But of course R&Ts get around the laws by doing it all in secret and keeping up the facade and pretense that it's just remedial/therapeutic massages that happen there while the "tips" are paid secretly and the sexual service happen behind closed doors. And it's almost impossible to prove that sex is being offered in exchange for money, and it takes a lot of time and money to do surveillance, private investigators etc. So the authorities don't bother investigating. But be very clear, the MLs are providing sexual services in exchange for money and so are prostitutes. And good on them for that! They put smiles on lots of faces And there is no way the licensed brothels could cope with the huge demand for sex for payment anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When she took massage away from their routines?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage table or bed. If your banging her on a massage table ML on a bed it’s a WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Massage table or bed. If your banging her on a massage table ML on a bed it’s a WL
    Nice one lol, pretty accurate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast