Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 Star City

Junior Member(有D料到)

5 Star City

I was doing my daily browse of the forum and noticed the most recent 5 Star post in the roster section is from 13 February. Usually they post every day.

Anyone know what happened? Have they closed down?

Generally speaking, I feel like 5 Star has been going through a tough time for the last year or two. Which is a shame because it used to be one of the best.

Banned
    Is it under new management? Weren't the premises for sale or lease last year?

Can't see anything on WeChat too. Ginza should just buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Can't see anything on WeChat too. Ginza should just buy them.
    Dumb idea

No one wins when one shop wins.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe not doing well since less people in CBD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only ever went there to see Natalia but I definitely found it to be a nice place and better than Ginza in terms of facilities.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Dumb idea

No one wins when one shop wins.
    Do you mean competition is best while monopoly is bad for the customer?

Banned
    https://5starcity.com.au/
    The buildings have been for sale for awhile
    Still a couple of gems working there

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Do you mean competition is best while monopoly is bad for the customer?
    Ofc. Otherwise prices go up and they do like they please like fake nationality and fake photos.

yeah, i've always wondered about this shop. looks like only one girl is support the whole shop. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, 5 Star is struggling. I have had a few good punts with Korean girls in pre Covid times. Looks like all good girls are gone and they are struggling to recruit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hopefully they find the material once the borders open again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    5 Star was one of the pioneers of Asian brothel service.
    They were a top shop and very busy, but then they started to decline and by 2020 just before covid started they were down to just 3 or 4 girls rostered daily.
    Now it looks like two years of Covid, lockdowns, no new arrivals etc has delivered the final blow.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    5 Star was in decline even before covid started.
    They were one of the pioneers along Asian brothel service. They are the Motorola of the Sydney Asian brothel scene.
    They were a top shop and very busy up until around 2014.
    But then they started to decline and by 2020 just before covid started they were down to only 3 or 4 girls rostered daily.
    Covid was the final blow that killed them.
    Yes. Had many fond memories of them. Back then the market in the City was dominated by a few shops. 5 Star, No 1 Blackburn, Angel Town in New Town. They started to come undone at around the same time the agencies like MOC, MGD, Blue Moon, etc, became popular.

Angel town and No 1 Blackburn closed down. 5 Star at some point tried to do their own in-call apartment service, I really liked it, but it was short-lived.

Their downfall was a great opportunity for Ginza to take over the market. Now, I think Ginza has a much stronger hold on the market than any single 1 of those old shops. I don't think they will suffer the same fate as them.

It would be a pity if 5 Star closes down. I like their location a lot more than the other shops. I find Woolloomooloo to be a much more pleasant suburb than Surry Hills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes. Had many fond memories of them. Back then the market in the City was dominated by a few shops. 5 Star, No 1 Blackburn, Angel Town in New Town. They started to come undone at around the same time the agencies like MOC, MGD, Blue Moon, etc, became popular.

Angel town and No 1 Blackburn closed down. 5 Star at some point tried to do their own in-call apartment service, I really liked it, but it was short-lived.

Their downfall was a great opportunity for Ginza to take over the market. Now, I think Ginza has a much stronger hold on the market than any single 1 of those old shops. I don't think they will suffer the same fate as them.

It would be a pity if 5 Star closes down. I like their location a lot more than the other shops. I find Woolloomooloo to be a much more pleasant suburb than Surry Hills.
    Yeah i know what yiu mean. 5star quality has certainly bombed to put it bluntly and wont be returning at all in the near term that's for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    rip

Korean Barbie from a few years ago was a great punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh yeh, haven’t seen K Eye all over WeChat moments in a long time. She must be done with it. Did anyone see the “sexy video”? Lol a few seconds of her back side in bikini.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did they shut down? Is 'PingPong' still the bloke who answers the fone?

Banned
    One of the biggest problems is their website
    Whoever designed that should exit the IT Industry
    Absolute disjointed crap

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only found this place in 2019 but had some really great encounters there. Sam is a great Papasan and took the time to chat with me a few times over a few drinks just up the road at contact bar.he did mention that they have been in the biz a long time and the place has been up for sale for quite a while. He was ready to retire so recent events probably accelerated the exit plan. Such a pity - that old house was a perfect bordello - well kept and clean - big waiting room / party area, discreet .. really took you away from the real world

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast