Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Star City

Junior Member(有D料到)
    5 * now going down. in the past around 2010 good management. had best WL like joan, moon, niko...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wonder how these shop owners find workers? It's an interesting industry to get into, can imagine ways to make it all better and probably get more business but finding girls to work I think would be the hardest part

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Namewastaken View Post
    I wonder how these shop owners find workers? It's an interesting industry to get into, can imagine ways to make it all better and probably get more business but finding girls to work I think would be the hardest part
    Plenty of attractive girls who want to make quick money bro.
    And just like restaurants if there are not enough locally, then plenty will come in from overseas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Plenty of attractive girls who want to make quick money bro.
    And just like restaurants if there are not enough locally, then plenty will come in from overseas
    Yeah I can understand that but do they just advertise and hope girls apply or do they go looking 🤔

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was great in its day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Namewastaken View Post
    Yeah I can understand that but do they just advertise and hope girls apply or do they go looking 🤔
    Both ways. One girl told me she was looking for work online and got contacted by the shop to come and work for them. The other way is by word of mouth. Girls telling their friends about working at their shop. I wonder whether they receive some introduction commission for their efforts in bringing friends to the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is actually quite sad as 5 Star had my favourite working ladies back in the day - Minami, Kylie and my all time favourite Akina. When I last visited in 2020 after the first lockdown, they were still doing alright. But it seems things haven't gone well in the last 2 years.

Banned
    Thanks to covid19 and lockdowns some shops weren't able to stay afloat and resume business after such a long time closed. Of course some shops were operating out of apartments and not at their registered business address. Then it wasn't difficult to resume business again once lockdowns were lifted.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chabiku View Post
    5 * now going down. in the past around 2010 good management. had best WL like joan, moon, niko...
    Those girls were all legendary. Pity the shop is on hard times, it wouldn't be good to have one shop like Ginza dominate the whole industry - more fake photos and service will start going down

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    5 Star was Motorola. Ginza is iPhone. Ginza Empire is Android.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    5 Star was Motorola. Ginza is iPhone. Ginza Empire is Android.
    So that means iphone and Android are market leaders while motorola is obsolute now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Ofc. Otherwise prices go up and they do like they please like fake nationality and fake photos.
    true, one of my friend got japan old girl & fake photo. but in the photos look young & beautiful.

Looks like they're back with a new Thai girl, Alice. Looks like a decent body and it's incall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12