Thread: Fight at a Massage Shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fight at a Massage Shop

An ML was telling me that she and another girl had a full on fight with a customer who wanted $20 refund because she wouldn't go naked for him.

Apparently he was a big guy and started kicking the furniture around and took the MLs mobile phone, the 2 girls are very small, and she showed me the bruises on her arm where he grabbed her, and her hip from where he threw her into the furniture.. she said they jumped on him to get the phone back and he threw them across the room

The only reason he stopped is because they called the cops, and he took off..

all over $20 bucks

we all know there are 2 sides to any story, but there is no excuse for this type of behavior..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i hope they have him on camera

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was this in the valley? if not, that's a diff shop w cops called over customer drama

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is the shop in city or valley no idea where you are talking about

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The story I got, that one next to the police station in FV had some drama couple of weeks back. Shop boss called the police, obviously pretty easy when they're right next door.
    (disclaimer: I wasn't in the shop, got this second hand)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have great respect for these girls. A difficult job working with some real arseholes. They are probably now traumatised. I always try to be easy going and respectful. Sad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What shop are we talking about?
    Is this not what this forum is there for?
    Why message riddles?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    about 7 years ago there was a game being played by a certain race of taxi drivers in Brisbane to see who could get what for as little as possible.
    Was at C & C one afternoon when one came in demanding a refund, yeah a refund! Caused a comotion enough to disrupt my session and get me to come outside the room as did another punter.
    Fair dinkum I'm sure you know what I wanted to do.
    Bottom line was they had him on cctv, apparently he did get a visit from LE and told he would be charged with common assult. B & W cabs also got a call, seems like, based on what J said at SSDS, this practice stopped.
    Arseholes.
    4FoW2