Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBD Adelaide St

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CBD Adelaide St

So I haven’t been to the CBD for a while and had to come in for some business. I took a walk down Adelaide St and noticed a couple of shops have changed names. As follows:

1) Closer to the police beat, formerly a branch of legit Urban Thai but now with a new name.
    2) Further down and “up a creaky set of stairs” next to a Spanish language school. Was previously discussed here but not really reviewed. Been there on previous occasions always with extras, but now with a new shop name.

I didn’t have time to check and won’t be coming into town for a few weeks. By chance have any of you lads tried the above?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've tried both in past month or so.

The 'new', refurbished place is one of those with quite small rooms, 3/4 walls, sound carrying. Only 1 girl on when I went, and she was a bit amazon for my taste, so I declined the options, but the standards were on offer.

The more established one further up, opp gym, has diff girls to days gone by. Maybe they can be won over to higher level options, but again not for me.

Apart from DD I haven't found any shops in the city that are worth a second look. I would love to be corrected and redirected.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the intel, doesn’t sound too promising. I used to see Thai Miki, wonder where she went? DD’s location is not for me, too exposed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heading to Brisbane soon and keen for a massage. I don't know the city at all, but will be staying on or near Mary St.
    Any suggestions nearby? Seems like 181 Mary and 120 Mary are the late night options. Does anyone know the name or actual address of this shop? https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...waxing-60.html
    Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's the shop at the bottom of Edward St. Nothing special. I still reckon Daydream Massage on George St is best value. Always attractive girls, no boilers. Try H***y (comes from bees) small Thai, not the most attractive there but will do most of what you want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    That's the shop at the bottom of Edward St. Nothing special. I still reckon Daydream Massage on George St is best value. Always attractive girls, no boilers. Try H***y (comes from bees) small Thai, not the most attractive there but will do most of what you want.
    Thanks Harry, appreciated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve had some good experiences up the creaky stairs at 45 Adelaide St.
    Massages all good but 1. And that one was a good experience any way for NHJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwason5 View Post
    I’ve had some good experiences up the creaky stairs at 45 Adelaide St.
    Massages all good but 1. And that one was a good experience any way for NHJ
    Confirming I’ve had two good to great massages here in the last fortnight. I’d recommend the relaxation massage option not the more expensive deep tissue as I think there is really only one mode of operation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what were the services like?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No TT but on the flip they openly asked if I wanted a hj. 1P for that and it was average, but the massage had been excellent. Other Masseuse was topless with hj for 2P and much more enjoyable hj, but the massage was only good, not great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryF View Post
    So I haven’t been to the CBD for a while and had to come in for some business. I took a walk down Adelaide St and noticed a couple of shops have changed names. As follows:

1) Closer to the police beat, formerly a branch of legit Urban Thai but now with a new name.

I didn’t have time to check and won’t be coming into town for a few weeks. By chance have any of you lads tried the above?
    This place looks like it has gone back to be a legit massage after only a few weeks? Anyone have any recent experiences?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    This place looks like it has gone back to be a legit massage after only a few weeks? Anyone have any recent experiences?
    Might not be something every masseuse offers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    It's been legit for a few months. Birds weren't lookers and the massage was shit so no loss.

The one by the Spanish school had old boilers last time I poked my head in. Maybe ownership change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncybouncy View Post
    I've tried both in past month or so.

The 'new', refurbished place is one of those with quite small rooms, 3/4 walls, sound carrying. Only 1 girl on when I went, and she was a bit amazon for my taste, so I declined the options, but the standards were on offer.

The more established one further up, opp gym, has diff girls to days gone by. Maybe they can be won over to higher level options, but again not for me.

Apart from DD I haven't found any shops in the city that are worth a second look. I would love to be corrected and redirected.
    How about Time Massage and Spa? Not worth a try too?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Time is very hit and miss. Inconsistent. Stick thin with zero shape (and zero skill), 40ish with saggy deflated knockers who cleans herself with sanitiser In front of you.
    I had a couple of fun encounters, but it's less than even, very much a punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson View Post
    Time is very hit and miss. Inconsistent. Stick thin with zero shape (and zero skill), 40ish with saggy deflated knockers who cleans herself with sanitiser In front of you.
    Agreed but if you hit it is usually very good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson View Post
    Holy shit I’d throw up and run- that’s not punt it’s called Russian roulette….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Agreed but if you hit it is usually very good
    I hit once, built good rapport then she quit. Tried a few times after but all miss

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryF View Post

Anyone have any recent experiences with this one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, boiler joint. It hasn't been graced with any new young staff in about a year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast