Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBD Adelaide St

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryF View Post
    So I haven’t been to the CBD for a while and had to come in for some business. I took a walk down Adelaide St and noticed a couple of shops have changed names. As follows:

1) Closer to the police beat, formerly a branch of legit Urban Thai but now with a new name.
    2) Further down and “up a creaky set of stairs” next to a Spanish language school. Was previously discussed here but not really reviewed. Been there on previous occasions always with extras, but now with a new shop name.

I didn’t have time to check and won’t be coming into town for a few weeks. By chance have any of you lads tried the above?
    I poked my head into 1 recently. Looked dingy and grotty. Kept walking.

I also tried 2, on a slow day, and was offered an inexpensive upgrade to a 4 hands session. Well worth it :-). Standard 1 and 2 pine options available at the end, double cost for 2 girls. Went option 1 with both. Both girls chatty and fun, left relaxed and very happy. Will return, but entrance is a little exposed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So, curiosity got the better of me and I visited the shop above the police beat. Legit Thai massage from a very pretty young thing. No hint of extras, and instructed to keep boxers on. The place isn't set up for privacy, just curtains at the front of each bay like in shopping centres, no doors. Great massage, though.

WIR? Yes, for a legit massage, and maybe to see whether I can unlock a hidden menu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the update toki, appreciate it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12