Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legit massage with rebate and a happy ending.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    If you genuine, pm me. Not great quality girls but rebate.
    Hey I can't PM either but keen to know these shops if possible!

Banned
    Lisa at Lisa’s RnT, 19/369 Victoria St, Chatswood is legit and will give you a receipt to claim later. The shop is on the top floor of the Asian plaza next to Chase.

All the girls there except the owners Lisa and Lillian will jack you off. If you’re lucky enough to get the old boiler Anna, she can even blow you if that is your desire. LoL

When the super slut Linda was there, she would do anything. You then paid Lisa and she would give you a nice official receipt stating you had a remedial massage only!

A few of the girls at Vitality 99 at Lemongrove centre in Chatswood will also jack you off. Monica the old boiler will do it if asked. Some mongers have got lucky with some of the younger, prettier girls, but it’s hit and miss and depends on their mood. Mary the dragon tendon expert just won’t do HJ. The owner Linda has a nice Hicaps machine there for instant rebates.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapamu View Post
    Did anyone receive pm? Can you forward me too?
    Perhaps YOU could send a PM and ask?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can someone pm me what shops do this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m not keen on giving out the names of these shops as most don’t want it made obvious but with a little bit of research and a phone call it’s not hard to do
    If a shop offers health rebates see if the name pops up on this forum anywhere or just ring and ask. If you get the old “ come to shop and talk or talk to girl “ then it’s probably worth a try, sometimes the first visit may not work out but ask questions and next time will happen
    Remember that a lot of these places do legit as well so won’t want the word out
    Treat with respect and enjoy some of these hidden gems

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by liujiajian View Post
    Can someone pm me what shops do this?
    No, because you don't have PM, and we have no idea who you are. You could be a health fund investigator.

Read previous reports on this subject.

Banned

Redfern Relaxation

Great massage and RnT. Recommend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
    Great massage and RnT. Recommend
    This shop does not do health fund rebates. Please do not spam posts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bros can I please get a pm on this thanks

Hi,
    could you please share information - Shop Name @ Address and girl name ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Marrickville Thai Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    Marrickville Thai Shops
    There's a few Thai shops there. Which one are you referring to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The best way to make money out of the extras cover of your health fund is to:
    1 Ask the fund how much the premium for extras is? ( 220 -270 per month is common)
    2 Set a couple of thousand to one side and cancel the extras part of the cover altogether. As the insurers only pay between 65% and 75% of each fee and considering there is an aggregate cap on numbers of massage claims, paying for extras insurance coverage is for mugs. It's just dollar swapping.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would be very thankful and keen to get some info on this too please

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    The best way to make money out of the extras cover of your health fund is to:
    1 Ask the fund how much the premium for extras is? ( 220 -270 per month is common)
    2 Set a couple of thousand to one side and cancel the extras part of the cover altogether. As the insurers only pay between 65% and 75% of each fee and considering there is an aggregate cap on numbers of massage claims, paying for extras insurance coverage is for mugs. It's just dollar swapping.
    The "extras" packages usually cover a lot more than just a few massage sessions. You'd need to take into account your other medical needs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by uplatelately View Post
    I have a local in Potts Point that I’ve had success with, took a lot of visits to find the naughty girl that gives extras amoungst the legit others! Pm me for info.
    Not much going on in the cross now. Are you referring to the Thai place or the one in the shopping Centre under the coke sign?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriskross View Post
    Not much going on in the cross now. Are you referring to the Thai place or the one in the shopping Centre under the coke sign?
    One of the Thai places but the girl has left not working there anymore. Back to square one and no underwear try my luck roll of the dice kind of situation. Never tried the coke sign place, seemed more public is that a Chinese place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by uplatelately View Post
    One of the Thai places but the girl has left not working there anymore. Back to square one and no underwear try my luck roll of the dice kind of situation. Never tried the coke sign place, seemed more public is that a Chinese place?
    The Thai on Victoria St? I had luck with there too. Just topless HJ. How about you?

Yeah Chinese, I’ve never tried it but it’s probably very legit. Too public.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriskross View Post
    The Thai on Victoria St? I had luck with there too. Just topless HJ. How about you?
    Few years ago had a great run with one of the girls there, she was running the shop alone some days so we got upto all sorts. No idea what the shop is like now, I haven't been there since they renovated and I think they have new management, seems like they wear orange uniforms now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Can i have some reference pm as well

Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    I've been going through massages for a long time but only just found my first place. Would you mind sharing whereabouts these shops are? I'm quite happy with the Canley Vale shop, the massage is great.

I had another visit and I saw three girls come out of one room. The last one was in the middle of getting dressed and I saw her with a towel covering her front. I was lucky to sneak a peek in that room. The other two ladies looked a bit older but the one in the room definitely looked on the young side. I'm keen to give her a go next time I visit.
    Pm would be greatly appreciated

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast