Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you walk out of a FS punt and get a refund?

Can you walk out of a FS punt and get a refund?

Dumb question with an obvious answer, I know.

But say I make a booking, pay and wait in the room. When the WL walks in, if they are not as advertised or not attractive, can I bail on the punt and get my money back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its called punting for a reason

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't even change my booking time from 1 hour to 30 minutes... The girl that i booked looks different from the picture. I just went with it... Not a good session

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That sort of happened with me in a massage shop I frequently visited, i booked a girl not knowing she worked in another shop under another name and I had a bad experience with her in the other shop already. When i saw her and she saw me, we both knew each other and then i said i didnt want her. The owner refunded me.
    I think for this to work you got to be a regular at the shop

Banned
    We discussed this issue on other threads. Why are guys paying upfront before even seeing the girl? You have a right to see the line-up or girl that you booked. If not possible, get up and walk away but don't pay upfront. If the girls are attractive, the shop wouldn't need to take money upfront because the guy will choose one of the girls in the line-up.

I take the loss n bitch about it on forum like a true cheap incel pajeet keyboard warrior. India greatest poo country ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes it is a risk. I blacklist places where there is a big difference from what is advertised to what I turn up to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want to choose, see the line up, if you want to punt, then take the risk and book. If it's a fake photo then either suck it up and make the most of it, or go somewhere else next time.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Close your eyes and pretend it's someone you desire?

Try and enjoy yourself anyway?

Personally I leave my expectations at the front door of my home when heading for a punt, that way it's always a win.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You have two options if this happens.
    1. Walk out, make a scene, complain to reception, demand for your money back, argue etc. This is awkward for you, the WL, reception. And it is very unlikely that you will get a refund anyway, shops almost never give full refunds, and even if you do, reception will probably tell you to fuck off, and ban you from coming back.

2. You go through with the punt. It's not the girl you thought you were getting, but she's probably still fuckable and maybe her service is really good. Just make the most of it. Unless she is Godzilla, it can't be too bad. TOFTT.

If you choose 2 you should calmly approach reception after the punt and give them your negative feedback. If it's a well run shop they will take your feedback, maybe give you an apology, maybe a discount on your next visit etc. If reception responds rudely to your feedback, then come on the Forum and tell your story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im more of an RnT guy and not sure what the etiquette is with FS places, however ive asked to see the line up at an RnT place prior to handing over any money and if there isnt anything that takes my fancy ive politely said ill come back next week and proceeded to leave.

Of course the mamasan usually suggests that there might be another girl available in "5 minutes" (waited before and 5 turns into 20 real quick)

Some places ask you how long you want to stay up front and try to get you to pay up front, but i politley ask if i can see the girls first..they always oblige

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my advice if you want top quality girls, you need to pay top quality price, otherwise you are going to get average or below if you are cheap

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After you hand over the cash it's pretty much a done deal. I've never gotten a refund, closest was a $10 - $20 credit towards next punt, in which case the house always wins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    That sort of happened with me in a massage shop I frequently visited, i booked a girl not knowing she worked in another shop under another name and I had a bad experience with her in the other shop already. When i saw her and she saw me, we both knew each other and then i said i didnt want her. The owner refunded me.
    I think for this to work you got to be a regular at the shop
    Exact same thing happened to me, to their credit the girl asked me if I wanted to pull out and I said yeah I’ll come again another time, and the shop refunded me no questions - despite not being a regular. Shop in question was 88a so kudos to them for their gesture.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Exact same thing happened to me, to their credit the girl asked me if I wanted to pull out and I said yeah I’ll come again another time, and the shop refunded me no questions - despite not being a regular. Shop in question was 88a so kudos to them for their gesture.
    Haha, you pulled out to come another time. Makes sense to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    my advice if you want top quality girls, you need to pay top quality price, otherwise you are going to get average or below if you are cheap
    My advice is go to shop that allows you to see girl before paying or if you make booking that they allow you to back out or go for another girl if the girl is not the same as in the photo. Then you can't be misled. You see and then you pay rather than pay and not see what you get. Lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    Its called punting for a reason
    Exactly this. Even after reading posts here about certain WL/ML I have visited them and it's turned out to be a different experience (so far all positive but keeping low expectations helps manage any disappointment)

They are people and sometimes they will be having an off day so you might not get the same service you normally would. If it's a bait and switch then probably more grounds to be upset and want to walk out but if you're going to established places then it's unlikely the photos will be THAT much different and if you relax you will most likely still enjoy your time

How much exactly is top price and where can you go to pay it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol you are on a sex forum that is attached to a site that advertises the adult industry, try looking at the advertised sites

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You have two options if this happens.
    1. Walk out, make a scene, complain to reception, demand for your money back, argue etc. This is awkward for you, the WL, reception. And it is very unlikely that you will get a refund anyway, shops almost never give full refunds, and even if you do, reception will probably tell you to fuck off, and ban you from coming back.

2. You go through with the punt. It's not the girl you thought you were getting, but she's probably still fuckable and maybe her service is really good. Just make the most of it. Unless she is Godzilla, it can't be too bad. TOFTT.

If you choose 2 you should calmly approach reception after the punt and give them your negative feedback. If it's a well run shop they will take your feedback, maybe give you an apology, maybe a discount on your next visit etc. If reception responds rudely to your feedback, then come on the Forum and tell your story.
    I reckon both options are bad. I go for option 3: walk out with my head held high, burn the money. At least I saved myself my time and dignity.

I've done this several times before, either because the girl was too ugly for me to continue, or she had terrible attitude. If she's not really nasty, I politely make an excuse and GTFO. If she had shitty attitude, I let her know clearly why I'm leaving and make sure she knows I can afford to burn an entire paid session because she's shitty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast