Month/Year of Visit : Sunday 20/02/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Phone : 02 87643452

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $110 half hour

Size/shape : Size 7-8?, C-D cup enhanced

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided This Session :CBJ Full Service -

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah if you want a quick bang from a slim viet chick with fake tits - i wouldn't see her again though.

My experience/comments :

I'll start off by saying Betty is actually Emily from Saigon Princess so if you've seen Emily then you know she's got a banging body. I've seen her at Fairfield before, however, she was known as Kitty back then. She wasn't appearing on the roster so I guess she took a break.

I rang the shop and was told new girl Betty working today "slim and young" so i made my way up. When I arrived and was shown Betty I recognised she was Kitty before. The previous time i saw her the service was quite plain and catfishy so I was a bit hesitant to see her again, but no one else was available and I was horny. I gave her another chance in the hope that her service may have improved.

She remembered me and started speaking Vietnamese to me. Conversation was good. She said she is going to Vietnam for 3 months in June/July. I hop out of the shower and onto the bed. She's on her phone sending a quick text and apologises and said she won't be long. It didn't bother me. Few seconds later she undresses and joins in me in bed. Betty does have a nice body, slim tone, nice booty and nice pair of fakies. Those who have seen her at Saigon Princess will also remember her phoenix tattoo that spreads down from her hips. She starts giving me a catbath and proceeds to put on the dom for CBJ. I am never a fan of CBJ. This doesn't last long and she grabs the lube and hops on for CG. Nice sight. Next is missionary and then finish off in doggy with her legs together.

Betty is a nice friendly girl with a hot body and she's happy to do different positions and free to play and suck on her tits. Her service felt the same as the last time i visited her. She told me she's trying to find another massage shop as Saigon Princess shop is too tiring and the hours are too long. She's only doing full service 2 days a week and it's not something she really enjoys, however, will stop once she finds a new massage shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What days does she work there ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am so there. I always wanted to bang Emily. Now I have the chance

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    I am so there. I always wanted to bang Emily. Now I have the chance
    Late too the party

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    What days does she work there ?
    I got no idea buddy - you might need to ring the shop and ask.

Her days are random.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for review, I always enjoyed time with Emily at Saigon Princess. Have to keep on top of where she moves too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : Cherry Blossom, 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah if you want a quick bang from a slim viet chick with fake tits - i wouldn't see her again though.

My experience/comments :

I'll start off by saying Betty is actually Emily from Saigon Princess so if you've seen Emily then you know she's got a banging body. I've seen her at Fairfield before, however, she was known as Kitty back then. She wasn't appearing on the roster so I guess she took a break.

I rang the shop and was told new girl Betty working today "slim and young" so i made my way up. When I arrived and was shown Betty I recognised she was Kitty before. The previous time i saw her the service was quite plain and catfishy so I was a bit hesitant to see her again, but no one else was available and I was horny. I gave her another chance in the hope that her service may have improved.

She remembered me and started speaking Vietnamese to me. Conversation was good. She said she is going to Vietnam for 3 months in June/July. I hop out of the shower and onto the bed. She's on her phone sending a quick text and apologises and said she won't be long. It didn't bother me. Few seconds later she undresses and joins in me in bed. Betty does have a nice body, slim tone, nice booty and nice pair of fakies. Those who have seen her at Saigon Princess will also remember her phoenix tattoo that spreads down from her hips. She starts giving me a catbath and proceeds to put on the dom for CBJ. I am never a fan of CBJ. This doesn't last long and she grabs the lube and hops on for CG. Nice sight. Next is missionary and then finish off in doggy with her legs together.

Betty is a nice friendly girl with a hot body and she's happy to do different positions and free to play and suck on her tits. Her service felt the same as the last time i visited her. She told me she's trying to find another massage shop as Saigon Princess shop is too tiring and the hours are too long. She's only doing full service 2 days a week and it's not something she really enjoys, however, will stop once she finds a new massage shop.
    Maybe you can introduce her to another shop owned by Viet lady in CBD.
    The best moment of us is to lay down, cuddle and kiss, not just sex and I miss it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is legit, about few months ago I’ve seen her at the shop, I didn’t think it was her but almost certain it was her, too bad didn’t try cause my friend wasn’t interested in any of the others girls available, unfortunately this shop have more miss than hit and the quality of the girl can be rock bottom or hidden gems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it true Selina and Sophia work there too now ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One can only hope!
    If those two girls are there I'll make the trip over to Fairfield for sure!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If true I have a feeling that shop is about to get busier than ever...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It'll be nice if they start updating their wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    It'll be nice if they start updating their wechat.
    Not just update… actually reply to messages too 😬

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, she was better than expected. I always enjoyed her at Saigon and now I got to bang her. She remembered me well and gave me the works. She was also tighter than I was expecting. She was in a naughty mood. I was lucky to get her on a day she was there. I didn't ask about the other girls from Saigon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Wow, she was better than expected. I always enjoyed her at Saigon and now I got to bang her. She remembered me well and gave me the works. She was also tighter than I was expecting. She was in a naughty mood. I was lucky to get her on a day she was there. I didn't ask about the other girls from Saigon.
    What service does she provides and any idea what days she works?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And get FS for less money with her now than she was charging before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    What service does she provides and any idea what days she works?
    From my experience bbbj and daty is usually included in service price. Still waiting to see Emily. She's very hard to book.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Must be a permanent move for young Emily.
    I haven't seen her on the Saigon Princess roster for a while now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    Must be a permanent move for young Emily.
    I haven't seen her on the Saigon Princess roster for a while now!
    Apparently not as long hours hence the move. Also heard some of the other girls work there too now but didn't get this verified.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : Cherry Blossom, 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

My experience/comments :

$110 for 30mins in Fairfield for not even bbbj... inflation taking place :/

I think some shops in Rydalmere still charging $110 for 45mins but quality is real hit or miss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast