Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 Alan Street, Fairfield - Betty AKA Emily from Saigon Princess

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To OP, thanks for the tip on Emily/Betty. Once I found this thread I was like damn I have to be there at Fairfield. Chance came my way yesterday (Sunday 6/3). Was there about 2.30pm and lucky for me as I was just going in the driveway to the undercover carpark, I saw Emily getting out of a vehicle and running into the shop entrance. I had rung earlier and the mamasam said no need to book as it is a bit quiet, just come over. Anyways, Emily was the first intro and I said I will go with her. As we were in the room, Emily recognised me as one of the customers from SP.
    A quick shower, she slapped on the dom and began in CG. After a few minutes I asked her let's move to the chair so we can see each other in the mirror as we fuck. I got her to mount in reverse CG position. Damn she looked so hot with her tatts. Then back on the bed for some missionary action. As we went doggy style, even though she is so petite, her bum and hips were so soft and bounced as I banged her from the rear. I was gently spanking her ass and hips just to see em jiggle. Then to finish off back to missionary position. The one downside being she wouldn't let me bang her hard in this position. And to respect her decision, I went gentle. Was a good sesh, got to bang her beautiful body for $110 half hour. Perfect. The rooms sooo much better than the submarine bunker rooms at SP, plus with shower.
    To the brothers who haven't been here, wear sunnies and cap if you prefer some discretion as the entrance is quite exposed. I only wish they open the rear doors for customers for a discreet entry and exit from the undercover carpark.
    Cheers and thanks once again, OP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog1980 View Post
    To OP, thanks for the tip on Emily/Betty. Once I found this thread I was like damn I have to be there at Fairfield. Chance came my way yesterday (Sunday 6/3). Was there about 2.30pm and lucky for me as I was just going in the driveway to the undercover carpark, I saw Emily getting out of a vehicle and running into the shop entrance. I had rung earlier and the mamasam said no need to book as it is a bit quiet, just come over. Anyways, Emily was the first intro and I said I will go with her. As we were in the room, Emily recognised me as one of the customers from SP.
    A quick shower, she slapped on the dom and began in CG. After a few minutes I asked her let's move to the chair so we can see each other in the mirror as we fuck. I got her to mount in reverse CG position. Damn she looked so hot with her tatts. Then back on the bed for some missionary action. As we went doggy style, even though she is so petite, her bum and hips were so soft and bounced as I banged her from the rear. I was gently spanking her ass and hips just to see em jiggle. Then to finish off back to missionary position. The one downside being she wouldn't let me bang her hard in this position. And to respect her decision, I went gentle. Was a good sesh, got to bang her beautiful body for $110 half hour. Perfect. The rooms sooo much better than the submarine bunker rooms at SP, plus with shower.
    To the brothers who haven't been here, wear sunnies and cap if you prefer some discretion as the entrance is quite exposed. I only wish they open the rear doors for customers for a discreet entry and exit from the undercover carpark.
    Cheers and thanks once again, OP.
    The entrance is still covered by walls so its still discret. I sometimes park at the front and walk in. No big deal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSoul View Post
    Not sure man. $110 still abit much for 30mins tbh.

Im still used to the $70/30 at Rydalmere/Granville or $105/hr at Campsie when girls there were still do-able.

Fairfield seems abit far and I would expect prices to be like 80/30 from memory thats the range and 110 was like 45mins.
    True, kinder steep for Fairfield but can make an exception for her, with the looks and body still consider as young.

Uff Rydalmere still around? Is that the one where there’s 2 close by to each other?

Where in Campsie? I thought they’re mostly “massage parlours” not brothel brothel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Betty still working at 5 Alan or have I missed my chance 😭

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know their wechat is?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    True, kinder steep for Fairfield but can make an exception for her, with the looks and body still consider as young.

Uff Rydalmere still around? Is that the one where there’s 2 close by to each other?

Where in Campsie? I thought they’re mostly “massage parlours” not brothel brothel.
    Those are old prices and girls man. Things have gone downhill now.

Rydalmere is 22 Bordie some were alright like Bonnie and some others I can't remember name they went to other shops I think.

Campsie is the one on corner of Ninth ave where you go upstairs to a massage parlour which is pretty much fs shop and they used to charge 105 an hour and girls were young.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Is Betty still working at 5 Alan or have I missed my chance ��
    She is working today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like Emily is working at Soul Massage

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_540...-Call-Now.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if she works in any other shops?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Looks like Emily is working at Soul Massage

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_540...-Call-Now.html
    When one of you guys see her again ask her if she knows where SELENA IS they where pretty close....... Use to talk a lot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    =MatthewSoul;2

Rydalmere is 22 Bordie some were alright like Bonnie and some others I can't remember name they went to other shops I think.
    Hi
    MatthewSoul, do you know where Bonnie is working now? Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Update

Hi fellas,

Any recent update on this place? Website looks like it hasn't been updated in a few years...

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_pete View Post
    Hi fellas,

Any recent update on this place? Website looks like it hasn't been updated in a few years...

Cheers
    dont bother with website. they dont have roster. even the staffs doesnt know who will turn up or what time.
    the management is weird over there. they charged a lot to the girls... the girls feel lazy to work, they come as they pleased... customers got confused who work when so cant make proper bookings... meaning less customers.. then girls not happy... this makes the customers not happy .... at the end the good girls will go....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    dont bother with website. they dont have roster. even the staffs doesnt know who will turn up or what time.
    the management is weird over there. they charged a lot to the girls... the girls feel lazy to work, they come as they pleased... customers got confused who work when so cant make proper bookings... meaning less customers.. then girls not happy... this makes the customers not happy .... at the end the good girls will go....

Cheers for the response! Guess I'll give this joint a miss!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Hmm i don't complete agree with this. Yes, they don't have a roster, but you can ring them and ask who is working.

I've been to this shop quite a number of times in the past few weeks and the girls they have on are quite consistent. I've noticed they have new girls coming in the past 2 weeks.

Each time i've been here the service has been good and I leave quite satisfied. My last visit i saw new girl Daisy. Mid 20s, Gym fit body with enhance tits and great ass.

FYI - I do have the shop's mobile number so I just text them to see who's working.

Just curious, when was the last time you visited the shop?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123