Coco, a curvy petite Thai girl

Person's Name : Coco
    Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 24/02/2022
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
    Phone :0411 666 757
    WeChat: sakura57a7
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $160
    Size/shape : excellent body shape; natural D cup boobs; sexy tiny curvy girl
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : Diamond service

The session with Coco today is the first time I found how good it was to be with a petite girl. She was so small, pretty and shy. Dressed like a school girl. The advantage of petite girls is they look younger than
    their ages. Coco gave me a tight and long hug as if we were couple who just reunited. There were a lot of cuddling, kissing and whispering before we took a shower. Although Coco is a petite girl, she has D
    cup real boobs that I couldn't keep my hands off.

We stopped the set routine. We had a lot of DFK at the same time we slowly went onto the bed. I lay down and closed my eyes to enjoy her service. She went down to suck my cock and lick my balls and my legs. Then she
    put on the condom on my cock and rode on me. She became tired soon. I got on the top to fuck her by Miss. Then I tried some other positions until she couldn't take it any more. She had a huge orgasm and had to
    stay in bed for quite a while. I went for a shower myself before she joined me after some mins. Again, we dried off each other, had a long DFK and said goodbye. I promised I would go back to see her next time.

That 30mins with Coco was more like an affair that happened naturally rather than a punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the post, used this to take a punt myself and was really nice. What a hidden gem, loved every moment with her, it felt like a natural hook up than anything else. DATY got her pretty wet and she complained a bit that she stayed quite wet even after a was 1st and 2nd time watching her in cowgirl was truly a moment to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Stud666 View Post
    Person's Name : Coco
    Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 24/02/2022
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
    Phone :0411 666 757
    WeChat: sakura57a7
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $160
    Size/shape : excellent body shape; natural D cup boobs; sexy tiny curvy girl
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : Diamond service

The session with Coco today is the first time I found how good it was to be with a petite girl. She was so small, pretty and shy. Dressed like a school girl. The advantage of petite girls is they look younger than
    their ages. Coco gave me a tight and long hug as if we were couple who just reunited. There were a lot of cuddling, kissing and whispering before we took a shower. Although Coco is a petite girl, she has D
    cup real boobs that I couldn't keep my hands off.

We stopped the set routine. We had a lot of DFK at the same time we slowly went onto the bed. I lay down and closed my eyes to enjoy her service. She went down to suck my cock and lick my balls and my legs. Then she
    put on the condom on my cock and rode on me. She became tired soon. I got on the top to fuck her by Miss. Then I tried some other positions until she couldn't take it any more. She had a huge orgasm and had to
    stay in bed for quite a while. I went for a shower myself before she joined me after some mins. Again, we dried off each other, had a long DFK and said goodbye. I promised I would go back to see her next time.

That 30mins with Coco was more like an affair that happened naturally rather than a punt.

COCO is back to KYOTO 206 today 17/06/22 (FRI)
    10am-5pm only!
    A Hidden Gem!
    Book Now! Don't miss out!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au