Thread: J MARI - she's BEAUTIFUL, she's SEXY, and she's the ultimate GFE/PSE COMBO

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J MARI - she's BEAUTIFUL, she's SEXY, and she's the ultimate GFE/PSE COMBO

I had the absolute pleasure of catching up with the new Japanese girl Mari today.
    Mari is an absolute gem.
    She is such a rare and special girl and has so many rare and special combinations - GFE and PSE, super cute and super slutty look, professional top shelf service but genuinely horny and keen, nice slim sexy body but with great tits and ass and the list goes on.
    You could not design a more special girl.

LOOKS and BODY
    Mari is in her mid 20s and from Nagoya.
    She is around 162cm tall and has a nice slim body with beautiful feminine curves.
    Great set of natural perky C cup tits that are the perfect size shape and feel.
    Sexy firm ass, nice long toned legs, and the most perfect most pale white skin and fully shaved pussy.
    Very pretty face. Looks like a Japanese x Italian mix but is 100% Japanese.
    Pouty full red lips, perfect smile, sexy eyes, flawless skin.
    Very long beautiful black hair with a few curls.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived in Sydney, first time here, but definitely has experience in Japan but not with foreigners.
    Professional and experienced girl and as soon as I walked in the door attacked me, wrapped herself around me, full on DFK, grabbed my dick which spang to attention immediately much to her delight.
    But also a really super sweet and super GFE girl and a genuinely horny girl who loves sex.

DFK and DATY
    Non stop super intense DFK from the start to the end. Amazing energy and intensity and passion!
    Nice smooth bald pussy and loves DATY.
    Genuine moans and sighs of pleasure and delight.
    Super tight and took a while to get a finger inside her.

BBBJ
    Maybe the best BBBJ I have had this year - and I have had a lot.
    Nice passionate and sensual build up and then launches straight into the Vina Sky style dropping big dollops of saliva onto my cock and then massaging my cock with her mouth and hands and then asks me if I want to CIM now or if I want to fuck her first and then CIM. WOW! What a girl!

FUCKING
    Super tight girl so I had to start off nice and slow and gentle and she really appreciated that and gradually went a bit deeper and a bit faster.
    Really intense fuck in multiple positions and always with the non stop passionate DFK.
    The expression on her face is super GFE and super PSE at the same time.

ROUND 2
    Super keen to please and super horny girl and launched straight into round 2 before I even had a chance to ask.

OVERALL
    Mari is a fantastic girl!
    She is pretty close to the perfect girl and ticks every box and then draws a few more boxes and ticks them too.
    And always with an intense warmth and passion and sensuality.
    Top shelf girl. I love her! You will too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always an awesome AR bro!
    I still haven’t visited Ginza in this punting journey but will do next time I am in the CBD again.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Always an awesome AR bro!
    I still haven’t visited Ginza in this punting journey but will do next time I am in the CBD again.
    Thanks bro.
    If you like Japanese girls then there are so many top choices at Ginza, and always more arriving.
    They keep me so busy I don't get a chance to see the K, V, C or other girls much at all, but I see a lot of positive ARs about them too.
    But yeah, if you like Japanese girls you cannot go wrong at Ginza.
    I was recently in Kibukicho, Shinjuku which is the red light centre of Tokyo and the choices for me as a white middle aged guy who speaks little Japanese were very limited there. I loved Tokyo, but I was keen to get back to Sydney for some quality young Japanese girls.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks bro.
    If you like Japanese girls then there are so many top choices at Ginza, and always more arriving.
    They keep me so busy I don't get a chance to see the K, V, C or other girls much at all, but I see a lot of positive ARs about them too.
    But yeah, if you like Japanese girls you cannot go wrong at Ginza.
    I was recently in Kibukicho, Shinjuku which is the red light centre of Tokyo and the choices for me as a white middle aged guy who speaks little Japanese were very limited there. I loved Tokyo, but I was keen to get back to Sydney for some quality young Japanese girls.
    How does the punting industry work over in Tokyo bro, esp for Gaijins & foreigners? Is it like here or abit different ? Just wondering if worth going to Japan or just staying in Syd for Japanese girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It has been quite a while since I was last in Japan, but it is true that it is a bit challenging to do punting over there without being able to speak Japanese, and a number of places are not that open to foreigners regardless. I would say your best bet is to have a trusted local who can assist or help open doors so to speak - easier said than done, I know. Anyway, like Rooter says, you are far better off here in Sydney for getting access to amazing Japanese women.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What now!?! Rooter.. you're a white middle aged guy??? Not sure why I'm shocked. For some reason I thought you were some Asian dude....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can confirm brother rooter's AR. saw Mari last night and it was very fun
    getting attacked as soon as i walked through the door as pleasant surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    can confirm brother rooter's AR. saw Mari last night and it was very fun
    getting attacked as soon as i walked through the door as pleasant surprise
    Haha! She is a wild one!
    She attacked me as soon as I walked in, wrapped herself around me, full on DFK, and grabbing my dick.
    I didn't get a chance to introduce myself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thank you for the AR. I saw her this morning.
    Perfect body shape, wild, smooth skin but not pretty as I imagined. I will give face 7/10 body 9.5/10 service 9/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amazing AR bro!!
    Fck this adds another girl to my list at ginza. i have to get to work on that

thanks again mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by geroumz View Post
    Amazing AR bro!!

thanks again mate
    better hurry up. her last day is Tuesday week (10th). she's off to melbourne for 2 weeks before heading back to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by geroumz View Post
    Amazing AR bro!!

thanks again mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    better hurry up. her last day is Tuesday week (10th). she's off to melbourne for 2 weeks before heading back to Japan.
    @geroumz She is a great girl bro. Definitely should be on your list.
    @Jerminator You have been a busy boy this week bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha!! it was a very stressful week at work so I needed extra releases

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    It has been quite a while since I was last in Japan, but it is true that it is a bit challenging to do punting over there without being able to speak Japanese, and a number of places are not that open to foreigners regardless. I would say your best bet is to have a trusted local who can assist or help open doors so to speak - easier said than done, I know. Anyway, like Rooter says, you are far better off here in Sydney for getting access to amazing Japanese women.
    Agree, definitely punt in Sydney. I love going to Tokyo. But so much easier punting with Japanese girls here.