Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HOLY MOLY I FOUND A INCALL JAPANESE GIRL IN THE CITY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $450 does sound like a lot but man its worth every penny, shame she's leaving so soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manu_44 View Post
    $450 does sound like a lot but man its worth every penny, shame she's leaving so soon
    I bet you can have the same service with an Asian hottie for much less than $450 and still come out and say that you had a great session and have enough change leftover to go for another hottie. Tough times are ahead guys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I bet you can have the same service with an Asian hottie for much less than $450 and still come out and say that you had a great session and have enough change leftover to go for another hottie. Tough times are ahead guys.
    oh man the good old days before covid...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I dunno man. Japanese girls these days are priced at 330-350 dollars now in some brothels. It's becoming quite close to private prices.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I dunno man. Japanese girls these days are priced at 330-350 dollars now in some brothels. It's becoming quite close to private prices.
    Depends on what you're after it may be worth your money. I mean $450/hr opens up a lot of possibilities not even considering brothels. Like, you could get a very decent punt with a young and fresh girl from one of the more established agencies like MOC, 9s, etc. Add another $50 you could get a very decent J girl from them too. They've been safe bets for me at around that price range and they're super conveniently located in the city too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried to book a session today and was told she already left

Tried to book a session today and was told she already left
    Better luck next time. It's a shame she won't be around, I had a great session which matches all the reviews in this thread.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hmm seems on the WeChat. There's a new Japanese girl starting. Might have to check it out.

Fuck will need to check my work schedules next week. Block out a period for no meetings hahaha.

The things I have to do and pay to satisfy my JAV addiction.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hmm seems on the WeChat. There's a new Japanese girl starting. Might have to check it out.

Fuck will need to check my work schedules next week. Block out a period for no meetings hahaha.

The things I have to do and pay to satisfy my JAV addiction.....
    Saw their ad on e&b too, and its now $500/hr

They're advertising for Summerhill as well which is the same incall for previous girl through the same agency. New girl's name is Karen. WeChat pics look decent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok I've booked myself in today. That ass looks amazing.

Awesome, happy punting and let us know how it goes. I'm inter-state this week otherwise I may have taken the plunge myself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh man she already gets booked out today! Agent says she only here for 10 days so be quick bros. Also let us know how you go brother Meng, happy punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great after report bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the report shame she's left

Banned
    Oh man she already gets booked out today! Agent says she only here for 10 days so be quick bros. Also let us know how you go brother Meng, happy punting
    More Japanese girls visiting our shores for a brief period to work and return to Japan while the Japanese government has until now prevented any foreign tourists from visiting their country. I guess foreign working girls hoping to visit Japan for short periods is not permitted at this stage.

More Japanese girls visiting our shores for a brief period to work and return to Japan while the Japanese government has until now prevented any foreign tourists from visiting their country. I guess foreign working girls hoping to visit Japan for short periods is not permitted at this stage.
    It's like they're all here on a holiday stint and work for the spending money then go back to Japan. I'm not complaining cos that bring variety to our punting adventures.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    It's like they're all here on a holiday stint and work for the spending money then go back to Japan. I'm not complaining cos that bring variety to our punting adventures.
    The punters will be pleased that new talent is arriving and some variety in the shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)

does that inclide the room?

does the 450 include room? the jap looks sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by s21ultra View Post
    does the 450 include room? the jap looks sauce.
    It's one price for everything. Just like the shops.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast