Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RnT shop recommendations

RnT shop recommendations

I've just walked up and down Stanmore's segment of Paramatta road and 2 of the places have rosters published on WeChat, the other 2 are contactable via email (LOL).

I tried to get line ups but the places were either fully booked or the selection wasn't worth it.

Nrth Strathfield Massage is another one, but they are booked out.

Where else in Sydney is good for RnT Asian cuties? Even if it's out of the way, like out west - any gems out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    I've just walked up and down Stanmore's segment of Paramatta road and 2 of the places have rosters published on WeChat, the other 2 are contactable via email (LOL).

I tried to get line ups but the places were either fully booked or the selection wasn't worth it.

Where else in Sydney is good for RnT Asian cuties? Even if it's out of the way, like out west - any gems out there?
    Why not try some of the top city shops ?

227 Broadway has the best facilities and very well run with good management and reliable standards.

Sydney Baby Massage behind Hyde Park and 43 Diva are similar with ensuite shower and all inclusive pricing. You can’t go too wrong with these three shops.

On the other side of Darling Harbour we have Summerville’s at 200 Harris St, top selections every week, and posting real photos of the ladies.

Have fun !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Why not try some of the top city shops ?

227 Broadway has the best facilities and very well run with good management and reliable standards.

Sydney Baby Massage behind Hyde Park and 43 Diva are similar with ensuite shower and all inclusive pricing. You can’t go too wrong with these three shops.

On the other side of Darling Harbour we have Summerville’s at 200 Harris St, top selections every week, and posting real photos of the ladies.

Have fun !
    How do you find parking around these shops, would love going to one of them but parking in the city kinda puts me off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Parking at the broadway shopping centre for 227 broadway.2 hours free

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hey mate,

Try MAssage at Central : Sara amazing masseuse hot as but only offers NHJ but her massage is the best ever.

Wechat : M.A.C

Renwick : Emma hot as offers many extras

Renwicks wechat ; Leichhardt-Beautiful girls group

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Hey mate,

Try MAssage at Central : Sara amazing masseuse hot as but only offers NHJ but her massage is the best ever.

Does Massage Central have photos of the girls who are rostered on for the day?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    Does Massage Central have photos of the girls who are rostered on for the day?
    M.A.C on there wechat They share some photos but some girls dont want there photos shared. My 2 favs jessie and Sara dont. But my other fav Yaya her photo is up in wechat mements

Banned
    107 Chill
    Opposite Nth Strathfield Station
    On Queen
    Renovations going on
    Some great girls
    Easy parking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh yes Chill Massage is my next stop, only this week I ventured over the other side of Parramatta Road to see 227 great shop. Chill is just down the same road. Girls on their WeChat looks more young, let’s hope they’re not stand offish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    M.A.C on there wechat They share some photos but some girls dont want there photos shared. My 2 favs jessie and Sara dont. But my other fav Yaya her photo is up in wechat mements
    Thanks mate for the heads up, I appreciate your feedback!
    Have to get down there and give the place a go!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Oh yes Chill Massage is my next stop, only this week I ventured over the other side of Parramatta Road to see 227 great shop. Chill is just down the same road. Girls on their WeChat looks more young, let’s hope they’re not stand offish.
    Bit the bullet just then, no go zone for me. There’s a story but I don’t want to turn people off. Just don’t book for Lydia.

Edit: ok I’ll keep it simple for the curious brothers. Bait and switch is what I got, not good for first impression ey. Lydia plus I'm sure many doesn’t exist so don’t waste your time chasing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Theres an extensive list of After reports available in the AR section, Mr Lungor who is RnT messiah literally has all his AR listed in a directory for you.

Read some, and if the girl seems appealing google up the name of the store for the addy and see if its within your zones!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    There are plenty of shops in Burwood area, within 3km of Concord.

Can provide some recommendations if needed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey mate,

I can't find Renwick by that wechat name. Could you share the wechat id?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post

The infamous 14 concord? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post

Yeh mate, any recommendations would be great. I’ve done a fair amount at 14 Concord, 227NS is good and def a no for Chill after today. Have you guys notice there’s at least 3-4 massage parlours on Burwood Road around El Janna chicken restaurant?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Yeh mate, any recommendations would be great. I’ve done a fair amount at 14 Concord, 227NS is good and def a no for Chill after today. Have you guys notice there’s at least 3-4 massage parlours on Burwood Road around El Janna chicken restaurant?
    Yes of course. Below is a quick run-down of 10 massage shops in the area from my memory.

There is a Sen Thai (mainly legit) and a Chinese shop right there near chicken shop

No.66 Burwood Road - please do not go at all. There is a GILF running the shop.

No. 224a and No. 236a same owner. - check first before pay. Some good and some miss.

No. 89 - 91 Leela Thai massage - solid part 1. Some ML do part 2

No. 197 Level 1 - good to try

No. 199, shop 3, old siam Thai - good for part 1, lucky if you get part 2. Opposite those coffee shops.

No. 190 - not recommendable, very old store but open to late like 1030pm

No. 159 - Thai - good part 1, not all ML do part 2. Opposite HSBC bank

No. 41 Mars massage- George St , TAB upstairs - recommended for good service part 1 to 3, but mainly MILF

No. 57 George St, FS shop. You can see seven eleven store at Burwood Road corner

You also have no.8 Burwood railway parade next to the railway line as another FS option

I hope this help
    Travelmate

Banned
    Good shop at Five Dock…
    Stable roster great girls… not too many extras though
    81-85 Great North Rd
    Wendy ..Nadia…. Jane…Coco

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks TM, great listing you got there I’m sure the bros lurking around may find it as useful, definitely save me coins and time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I recently discovered 200 Stanmore from the great reviews in here. 2 hole massage table.
    I tried Kiki and will definitely come back for more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast