Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian wax for men

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone asked many girls what they prefer? I keep mine tidy but not a clean shave, always curious if it would make a difference for them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ive asked, always get different responses...i guess everyone has preferences

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think it would look odd if you are generally hairy but then nothing down there 🤔

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro, don't get yourself lasered.
    Laser is permanent, but fashions are temporary and fickle.
    In 5 or 10 years time pubes will be back in fashion and you are gonna look like a plucked chicken and the girls will laugh at you.
    Use a temporary a measure like shave, creams, or wax if you really must.
    It's a common misconception that laser is permanent. Believe me, it will grow back and you'll need to maintain semi-regular appointments to keep it in check. On the pain scale it's akin to being flicked with a small rubber band but ongoing cost is the main prohibitive factor.

In saying all this, you will NEVER go back to anything else after you have it done, the feeling of bare skin with no irritation is worth every cent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    It's a common misconception that laser is permanent. Believe me, it will grow back and you'll need to maintain semi-regular appointments to keep it in check. On the pain scale it's akin to being flicked with a small rubber band but ongoing cost is the main prohibitive factor.

In saying all this, you will NEVER go back to anything else after you have it done, the feeling of bare skin with no irritation is worth every cent.
    Gonna go specific here, sorry...did they do your balls and is the pain bareable? That my biggest fear...everywhere else i dont care

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popped2 View Post
    Gonna go specific here, sorry...did they do your balls and is the pain bareable? That my biggest fear...everywhere else i dont care
    They go wherever you ask them to, most places are pretty professional and won't even touch anything - you have to 'present' the areas for nukage. Absolutely, get your balls done and they'll dial down the intensity to whatever is palatable. I don't think the pain is worth even mentioning to be honest and always ask to turn it up.

One proviso though for the senior citizens, I understand it doesn't work at all on grey hairs. You also have to shave meticulously beforehand otherwise the laser interacts with the hair and will burn it, one of the main reasons for any discomfort.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They go wherever you ask them to, most places are pretty professional and won't even touch anything - you have to 'present' the areas for nukage. Absolutely, get your balls done and they'll dial down the intensity to whatever is palatable. I don't think the pain is worth even mentioning to be honest and always ask to turn it up.

One proviso though for the senior citizens, I understand it doesn't work at all on grey hairs. You also have to shave meticulously beforehand otherwise the laser interacts with the hair and will burn it, one of the main reasons for any discomfort.
    So like shave with a razor as opposed to a clipper thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So like shave with a razor as opposed to a clipper thing?
    Yeah, the closer the better and definitely around your date, otherwise they shave a bit themselves and charge extra.

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to mention . . . most places LASER YOUR ARSEHOLE. This alone is worth the price of admission and from a hygiene perspective a game-changer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, the closer the better and definitely around your date, otherwise they shave a bit themselves and charge extra.

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to mention . . . most places LASER YOUR ARSEHOLE. This alone is worth the price of admission and from a hygiene perspective a game-changer.
    Yes, this area is in need of desperate attention...(in terms of laser of course)

Wow, never thought about laser before. Good insight. Any list of laser places that do male Brazilian?

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    8-10 times?! Hmmmm need to rethink this.

Some describe it as a rubber band hitting your nuts, is that accurate?
    Some people only need 6 sessions, some people need ongoing sessions. I had most of hair gone by 6 but not all. I still have a few random hairs that are finner so just shave them off as it is not worth getting morr treatments for and barely noticeable.
    It is still cheaper than waxing when you buy on sale. Cheapest I have seen is about $50 as Eden laser and Laser clinics Australia regularly have sales with varying discounts. Pre-pay some sessions if you want decide to go ahead after your first.

Quote Originally Posted by formula44 View Post
    Wow, never thought about laser before. Good insight. Any list of laser places that do male Brazilian?
    Just google search male brazilian laser with your location.
    Most of the major laser chain clinics do it. It is easier to find laser for male brazilian than waxing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    any recommendations in northshore? looking particularly to get hair removed around asshole! I think Asheton mentioned that this is included as well?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    8-10 times?! Hmmmm need to rethink this.

Some describe it as a rubber band hitting your nuts, is that accurate?
    Japanese WL I fucked a couple of days ago had the laser treatment done.
    It was definitely silky smooth.
    But she said it took 8 sessions and then she still had to go for a top up every now and then.
    I reckon it would be easier for a girl because it's basically a flat surface whereas with a guy there are many more bumps and bits and pieces to do and more surface area overall.
    And yeah, she said it hurt. Bit I reckon it would hurt more on a guy for the same reasons as above.
    I guess the good news is when it's done its pretty much done whereas with waxing you have to keep on doing it forever.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    any recommendations in northshore? looking particularly to get hair removed around asshole! I think Asheton mentioned that this is included as well?
    There's 2 in my list around that area
    There is also one listed in chatswood on gumtree that looks to be a shop in oscar st.

Depends on shop whether asshole included but most are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most girls i talk to are good with it being trimmed. Some say the bald ones make them look like a kid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the record boys, I'm thinking of leaving a thin landing strip at the top or something. Maybe the Hitler, I don't know LOL.

I can imagine looking like a little boy isn't appealing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bald ass good for rimming

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The girls I see love sucking my bald cock.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    There's 2 in my list around that area
    There is also one listed in chatswood on gumtree that looks to be a shop in oscar st.

Depends on shop whether asshole included but most are.
    d-privilege? Pretty sure it's closed...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As long as your private part doesn’t look like sea urchin then it’s fine.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast