Cool Baby - Lovely Japanese Girl Bexley Message

Person's Name : Baby
    Establishment : 39 Albyn St, Bexley NSW 2207
    Date of Visit : 23/02/2022
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://bexleymassage.com.au/
    Phone 02)95679900
    WeChat: find-23you
    Rates : Top Service 60 mins $250
    Size/shape : excellent body shape; natural D cup boobs; sexy tiny curvy girl
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Japan
    Services Provided : Top service

I don't know how to start. I know this shop when I walk through, this shop is hiding in the corner. One day I decided to walk in and took a try. What surprised me is that their girls are really young, and their price is the cheapest around that suburb. After that, I went there every week, and their girls never let me down.

Baby is a new girl when this shop reopens after the covid-19 breakdown. I choose her because I want to try a Japanese girl and her picture looks very pretty and lovely, just like a schoolgirl.

When I walked in, I was greeted by a doe-eyed smiling face who welcome me and give me a bottle of water. I was immediately impressed by what I saw, a perfect body type, cute and innocent face. I think she is in mid or late 20's.

We have a short chat and Babby gave me a tight and long hug, just like a couple who just reunited. There was a lot of kissing, cuddling before we taking a shower together. Baby know how to take care of people, she took off my clothes slowly and washed my body and her real D-cup chest that I couldn't keep my handoff.

Onto the bed with face down, Baby gave me a catbath with more light kissing and rubbing her tits over my whole body, making me relaxing and comfort. She then moved down to between my legs and started licking my balls before taking me in her mouth. This took a little bit long, but I love it, it was a good BBBJ, with no teeth and some deep throat.

I requested 69 and Baby was soon twitching and moaning, and I ask her to lie down for some DATY. There is no smell, her pussy is clean and even a little bit sweet.

Then she use her month put the condom on my cock and rode on me. She feel tired soon, and I ask her to lie down and I fucked her on the top. Her pussy has a lot of water even no need to apply lube. Baby hugs me tightly all the time and sometimes stretch her leg when she reaches orgasm. We tried many positions until we cum together.

After that, we have a short tongue kiss, and we go together to have a shower, then she gave me a good message while we are chatting.

Before I left, Baby gave me a hug and a light kiss.

Until now, I met Baby every week, and her services never let me down.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

39 Bexley massage

That’s a good review. I will go have a try

Wait… so this is FS shop ? Thanks for the ad Alex bro.
    Lol at your photoshop skills on Micro photo, get a pro on airtasker to do the PS, it’s not that expensive.
    Anyway, will come and check out your shop, as I’m a local.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Wait… so this is FS shop ? Thanks for the ad Alex bro.
    Lol at your photoshop skills on Micro photo, get a pro on airtasker to do the PS, it’s not that expensive.
    Anyway, will come and check out your shop, as I’m a local.
    Yeah, but Baby is exactly what you see in this picture. Maybe not that much perfect in the picture, but it is indeed real.

Anyway, I think you will not regret to try her. The shop have dimond services 200/hour, but if you choose 250/hour, you will get some different experience.