Thread: Au Athena: 19yo Mediterranean girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Au Athena: 19yo Mediterranean girl

Athena doesn’t work very often: she says probably one or two days a fortnight. I saw her previously as Pandora at 42G about a year ago and there’s a review of her back then in this forum. Her face is pretty GND and she has a curvy Sz 8-10 body with a nice booty. Her breasts are C cup with a little sag and one nipple pierced.

She’s friendly and can hold a conversation. Her service includes passionate open-mouth kissing with a little bit of tongue. Her BBBJ is reasonable but her HJ is great and could easily have tipped me over the edge. She allows DATY but is very sensitive. Sex was fun and the highlight was feeling that nice soft ass slapping against my thighs as I banged her to my hearts content in doggy.

Overall good value for a teenage Caucasian chick with BBBJ included. Please treat her respectfully!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Athena doesn’t work very often: she says probably one or two days a fortnight. I saw her previously as Pandora at 42G about a year ago and there’s a review of her back then in this forum. Her face is pretty GND and she has a curvy Sz 8-10 body with a nice booty. Her breasts are C cup with a little sag and one nipple pierced.

She’s friendly and can hold a conversation. Her service includes passionate open-mouth kissing with a little bit of tongue. Her BBBJ is reasonable but her HJ is great and could easily have tipped me over the edge. She allows DATY but is very sensitive. Sex was fun and the highlight was feeling that nice soft ass slapping against my thighs as I banged her to my hearts content in doggy.

Overall good value for a teenage Caucasian chick with BBBJ included. Please treat her respectfully!
    Thanks for sharing. Really enjoyed Pandora back when she was at 42G. Good to know that she is still in the game. If only she can be on more often.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by misard View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Really enjoyed Pandora back when she was at 42G. Good to know that she is still in the game. If only she can be on more often.
    The reviews of her at G42 suggested she was inexperienced. Ginza generally has experienced girls. Has she gained the confidence and experience to meet customer demands at Ginza?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The reviews of her at G42 suggested she was inexperienced. Ginza generally has experienced girls. Has she gained the confidence and experience to meet customer demands at Ginza?
    agree with bro cuteguy. i have same questions as well, a few more details would be great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review is she as tall as the pics on line and are the pics her? Plus anyone tried AU evylyn? more my type if pics are accurate