142 Hunter Street Hornsby
Telephone: 0410 883 855
WeChat: hby142
Hong Kong
Late 20s, slim, tall, terrific
No tats or piercings, perfect.
$220/hour - premium and worth every cent
GFE, DFK, DATY, CBJ, FS.
Extras: didn’t ask, didn’t feel it’s necessary.
Highly recommended.

The Hong Kong beauty sidles in as knees weaken. Tall, slender, with a radiant smile, Irene’s sexiness beckons. Her figure would not be out of place on a model’s catwalk - her welcoming vibes wouldn’t.

She asks how I am. Stammering a reply, eyes sparkle mischief as words silenced with moisten lips. Hands become active; mine cupping her perfectly moulded butt, hers finding their way to little Roger.

Clothes skilfully removed, two standing naked. I draw back from her embrace to survey the wonder of this goddess. Her giggles become moans of delight as I squat to taste the honeypot with an exploratory tongue.

Irene’s face tightens into serious intent and, in one motion, she pulls me up into a bear hug as we fall onto the bed. The wonderful sensation of falling without anxiety. The playfulness heightened as I bury my face between her perky breasts, Irene writhing in delight.

“My turn,” Irene coos, “ I want to taste you,” as she squirms between my legs to lick my raised Roger. I want 69 I croak.

Somehow a condom is expertly rolled on. I didn’t realise it until I’m guided into reverse cowgirl. A Kodak moment. Disengaged into missionary. Heaven as we reach climax. Cuddle and chat. Shower and fond farewell with a certainty I will return.

PS: I have returned several times. Irene is one of those rare working girls that just gets better and better. She is the most level-headed, sorted WL I’ve seen up in Mina’s House of the Rising Sun.